You are not connected. Please login or register

We need members with ref

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty We need members with ref on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:27 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
First topic message reminder :

every time i go to get a scrim. I get nodata to ref it because hes active on q3a. and well. When hes not around and tad or virt isn't on xfire or something were screwed. If they have a server thats fine too. I think giving it out to members that you can trust would be helpful for us scirmming at zone then other servers.

(i.e) Today were going to scrim N'o but since nodata had to leave. It was a mess.
few other times where nodata left because of life business. and or the other clan doesn't have ref or doesn't have a server

__________________________________________________________________________________________
We need members with ref - Page 2 TonZu
We need members with ref - Page 2 Max33
*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

26We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Roachleader

I'm here way too much!
core has a pic for everything. rofl

27We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Clip =/= Core...therefore you fail Roacheh

__________________________________________________________________________________________
We need members with ref - Page 2 Pbucket
My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.

28We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
why! pointless fucking post!
save it in spam. AND THIS WAS FROM A MONTH AGO!

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.

29We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:06 pm

h3av3n

h3av3n
Quake III Member
Quake III Member
actually i had to get a new comp we had in the garage so i had to redownload quake and fix the shit and now i dont have ref pass Sad

30We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!
Tad im still waiting for that ref p/w in my inbox

31We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Ok....

We need members with ref - Page 2 Tadpsd1

We need members with ref - Page 2 Iwanttheworld222-thumb

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun

32We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!
nodata wrote:Clip =/= Core...therefore you fail Roacheh
was tired and misread the name, thought it said "rush" >.>

33We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:49 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
/bump /bump

34We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader
Data doesn't have a life so he lies when he has to 'go' he just is making an excuse to have some time to 'himself' if you know what I mean.

35We need members with ref - Page 2 Empty Re: We need members with ref on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:26 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Hey now, I have a bit of one...not much but still!

And I pm'd Mikel ref, so he should be able to take care of you now.

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum