*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

To the newbies out there

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To the newbies out there Empty To the newbies out there Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:12 pm

aspirin

I Just got here!

My name is John. I went by aspirin / onem4n4rmyy / redsawx / grams in quake. I played for UE, o2o, vM, #te, and a few others. I was once a co-leader of o2o and once the leader of vM. I played for about 6 years. I retired a year or two ago because i moved to arizona for college and just didnt have the time anymore. I have a 3.75 gpa in college right now and made the dean's list. Idk exactly what im going to do when i get out but i think ill work in federal law enforcement. any questions, hit me up.

heres a recent pic

To the newbies out there 180735_1714535957106_1649403322_1620766_1790472_n

2To the newbies out there Empty Re: To the newbies out there Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

You should remember me...

Zodiac.
Anyways weren't you caught hacking a while ago?

Either way welcome back to the forums.

3To the newbies out there Empty Re: To the newbies out there Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm

peril

peril
I Just got here!

hai ur cute

4To the newbies out there Empty Re: To the newbies out there Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:07 pm

aspirin

I Just got here!

no.. i never hacked. hydro was always on my case but no i was never caught nor did i ever. but yeah zodiac seems familiar.

5To the newbies out there Empty Re: To the newbies out there Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Ah okay Smile

I remember hydro.
Ya I applied for vM multiple of times and scrimed with you guys just with the alternative tag which I forgot.
I obviously then didn't make it because i wasn't skilled enough.

Are you coming back to quake?

6To the newbies out there Empty Re: To the newbies out there Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 pm

aspirin

I Just got here!

i cant afford to invest too much time into this game right now. it's something i will be considering though. i'll at least start looking around at some forums though. and yeah i remember you now. i dont remember the specifics of that whole application but im sure you've gotten better.

7To the newbies out there Empty Re: To the newbies out there Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

probably a lot better lol.

I know what you mean though. I play quite a few games but not as much as I use to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum