Official pWp: Black Ops Server

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 am

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
First topic message reminder :

The pWp Black Ops Clan server is now up and running. Hooligan and I have been working on the server quite a bit. It is new to us settings wise so it is a work in progress. I have not yet officially opened a section for Black Ops in the forums or for the clan yet, but it is coming soon. I will get with Virt on the forums and Killbox on the clan portion. Section is now up.

Anyone that has the PC version of the game, feel free to tag up. Please let me know your in-game name so when I post a member list, I can add you.

I will be making special private slots for members so if the server is full, they may still join.

Any info, help or suggestions from knowledgeable Black Ops players would be appreciated.

Consider this a Beta launch of *pWp*Bl@ck Ops* Smile

Last edited by T@D on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
http://www.pwpclan.org

51 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:47 am

neko

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
yo go tad you doing a fonamalo job I love this clan ur going to make it so big and im a glad to be a part of pwp i mostliky wont ever play it on pc but il alwes be a quake part ....CoDBo go the new garnashin ^_^ you all make me feel old lol my god i did no thave son or wife whan i was first pwp im old taf ur super old lol stil my drinking buddy

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

52 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
T@D wrote:
According to this picture, I'm available. Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

53 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:47 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
And according to the player amount on the server, you are also lonely.

See what advertising you does to a server?

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!

54 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:52 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Lol it's cuz no one there knows me ;3

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

55 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:21 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
We actually had people in the server today Smile

56 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.

57 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:32 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
There's still people. Surprised

Death is peace.

58 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.

59 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
Should make the server domination haha

60 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:00 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Search & Destroy > all Razz

Death is peace.

61 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 am

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
I prefer Domination over search and destroy, so do a lot of people but both are fun.

62 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:19 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Eh, I used to play a lot of Star Wars: Battlefront/2 and it was basically the same as playing "domination," so I'm kinda bored of that style of play. Razz

Death is peace.

63 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:08 am

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
or if possible ... vote for gametype... not sure if u can do that on black ops seeing as i dont have it for pc.. and havent looked into it alot..

NuckingFuts: i dont care who i frag. or who frags me. long as its legit frags all around.

64 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:18 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Well, since servers can be set up to change maps, it might be possible to set it up to automatically switch game types too. But, I could be overestimating the freedom you get with these servers/capabilities of them.

Death is peace.

65 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:38 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
you can, i was in the server that did that, he goes from tdm, ctf, sd, etc. etc.

66 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:55 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
It's called the "playlist". You can set up rotations easy to what ever you want. As far as call vote, I'm not sure... although default cfg's have binds for voting. Granted that maybe just generic, and I have never seen a vote in a server for anything since the game came out...

I honestly don't care for SnD. I don't like that it's more of "clan arena" style. Although I prefer that in Qlive, I don't in BO. The object is to plant bombs, but thats pointless since you can win by killing off the other team since they don't respawn.

HQ is a great style and you can level fast. Demolition is great for a lot of kills since the spawn areas remain consistent. CTF is ok on BO, but Domination seems more fun to me since you have multiple targets to capture/protect. TDM is just for warming up and FFA is for hackers Smile

67 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:59 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Also updated the server. It runs HQ and DEM on Nuketown and Stadium.

68 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
Nice.. I need to put on an eye patch and some pirate clothes and go steal a copy from walmart lol

69 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
I like S&D because you only have 1 life, so you gotta be a bit more careful with how you do things. Unfortunately you get people who decide they just wanna camp to stay alive :/

Death is peace.

70 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:18 am

Killbox

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
Well..I punch babies in the dick..so suck it, ho.

Forever one, forever eternal, forever pWp
Omniscient, Forever, I am sentient.

71 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:14 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Looks like I may need to suspend this for a while. It will be back up soon though...

72 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Not enough activity for the money?

Death is peace.

73 Re: Official pWp: Black Ops Server on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:53 am

Killbox

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
Once I get back, we'll kick things off. We need dedication though. I understand we all got lives and stuff...but, it would be badass if we did get things in motion with this. Gonna get the Server up and running once I get back, it will be dedicated...always up and we'll have some promotional videos, it will be exciting.

Forever one, forever eternal, forever pWp
Omniscient, Forever, I am sentient.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum