You are not connected. Please login or register

so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? Empty so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired
?????? all i see is raz3r which im not going to play. there's a plethora of eu servers as well

2so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? Empty Re: so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:49 pm

nodata

nodata
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
The only public servers in the US are the different Raz3rs, PUGs and clubs have basically taken over as far as the American end. As far as Euro servers, you mostly have Wunderbar(TDM), Massacre(unpure TDM), AFF(CTF), ESP(unpure CTF), as well as all the clubs and PUGs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? Nodata
so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? CoRpse2
My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

3so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? Empty Re: so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!
Massacre's full of hackers though, so i don't recommend that either.

4so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? Empty Re: so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 am

nodata

nodata
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
That's why I put unpure in there, they're all full of hackers..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? Nodata
so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? CoRpse2
My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

5so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? Empty Re: so, whats the U.S. pub server nowadays? on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired
gay :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum