You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF... virt are you playing with the forum again...?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

...?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
EARTH_QUAKE: Hi pedobear.
ipedobear: Hi my name is pedobear. How are you?
EARTH_QUAKE: I've been better...

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
No? Why?

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Considering no topic has been locked since the newest forum update/change until I locked my app, it's probably been like that the entire time and it's just now been noticed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
pretty random though lol. I think that's French?

I just thought it might be a subtle way to fuck with us

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
LOL no.

Not sure why but those were the default theme buttons.

Unfortunately for me I did all this work on this team and it has so many bugs that I didn't notice before I launched it which will be to much work for me. I will probably change it again very soon.

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Sounds good. If you can't keep up with the workload, don't go for another mediocre theme just put it back to the old one Smile

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
EARTH_QUAKE wrote:Sounds good. If you can't keep up with the workload, don't go for another mediocre theme just put it back to the old one Smile

Nah I will pick a pre existing theme and update the graphics. That is what I use to do but then I started getting really picky.

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
EARTH_QUAKE wrote:just put it back to the old one Smile

this... Wink

NuckingFuts: i dont care who i frag. or who frags me. long as its legit frags all around.

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
lol... how much of the theme can you see on your phone anyway?

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
i see the site how u would on a PC.. but the default browser had been having issues... its all good... im around a pc now Razz

NuckingFuts: i dont care who i frag. or who frags me. long as its legit frags all around.

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
sweet Wink

I also suspect that moniters of different aspect ratios view the webpage quite differently

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
somewhat... unless u are running in 800x600 (which im sure no one does anymore) it all looks pretty much the same with the exception of the size of the bars on the left and right...

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
1024x768 for me. not widescreen by any standard.

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
1280 x 1024 for me.

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
that's large and quite square. Just had to point that out, as if nobody else could work it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum