*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Updates | 3.9.13

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

As you can tell our forum theme has changed once again.

Most of these changes are just cosmetic but there are a few usability changes (navigation/toolbar). Don't panic if you don't know what the toolbar is, I will explain the changes.

-Navigation: The main links to our site can be found here. To access your profile/messages look below the navigation where you'll find your log in info (not all pages are fixed like this).

-Toolbar: Another way, which would be more reliable as of right now, is by going up to the toolbar at top right of the website. Here you will see "Welcome YOUR USERNAME". CLICK ON IT! All your options are there.

-Spam: As you may noticed by now the spam section is archived and locked. Any posts that don't fall into any other categories on this forum will now be posted in "The Lounge". (Don't worry the forum games are still around)

This theme is currently still in development and changes will be made over the next week or so to enhance the usability of the forums.

If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to post them here or private massage me and I will fix them.

P.S. The social media links aren't updated yet.

2Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:55 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Looks bad ass, sir Smile

http://www.pwpclan.org

3Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

i couldnt agree more very bad ass... just need to make the text in this box white cause i can bearly see what im typing.. lol..

4Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Okay, I will get on that right away (:

Edit: Is the text better?

__Smokey__ wrote:i couldnt agree more very bad ass... just need to make the text in this box white cause i can bearly see what im typing.. lol..

5Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:12 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

UPDATE: Enabled the forum chatbox. Scroll to the bottom of the page and chat away (:
Will try to work on the visual look of it if it works out!

Last edited by MrEighty8 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

6Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:58 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Ty Sir Smile

7Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:47 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

-Update: Made the website images more mobile friendly by compressing them. The images combined come out to 50% less file size than before! 19k in total (:
You're very much welcome (:

__Smokey__ wrote:Ty Sir Smile

8Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:14 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Updates:
• Added link to our Facebook and Join *pWp* button at top of page.

• Also linked the private lounge menu option to the clan members only pages.

• A new user menu will be created for better usability and to make it universal throughout the site.

9Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Updates:
• Group colors changed... find the changes below:
-- *pWp* Founder
-- *pWp* Leaders
-- *pWp* Members
-- *pWp* Retired

10Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Mon May 20, 2013 11:07 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

boo! Didn't take all too long to find the new domain, looking good by the way! How is everyone?

11Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

Looking good!

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

12Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Tue May 21, 2013 11:22 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

*AAH*

Weird having avatars on the right though, in my opinion.

13Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Empty Re: Forum Updates | 3.9.13 Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Lol I suppose it is a little different Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum