*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

some dude named Tether

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some dude named Tether Empty some dude named Tether Wed May 28, 2008 12:29 am

Tronks

Tronks
I Just got here!

some dude named Tether B8574cacec445f4d292f8298ad6123fcaebc9b67

might be one of many nicks he uses but as you can see he agreed he hacks Razz his accuracy was 87 after about 26 minutes of game play, he said to be a coder and ditrubuter of hacks even tried to sell me one for 30$ Oo

in his convo he said every pro player in quake use wallhack, he also said he gots a software where he can see all hacks...

2some dude named Tether Empty Re: some dude named Tether Wed May 28, 2008 4:50 am

i knew of a Tether in OS before they broke up. i am not sure if this is the same one tho. it is terrible that they have hax and are willing to sell them silent

3some dude named Tether Empty Re: some dude named Tether Wed May 28, 2008 4:37 pm

Tronks

Tronks
I Just got here!

i just find it a bit scary, what he says i mean
him being a coder and selling hax this so called pros
and saying he does so openly, while he was there we pointed out another due
he said that hacked, what i found scary was that the other dude did not denied it
and his play style and score seem quite high but in the normal range to me if i consider him a good player, seeing that back in my good old ctf days i was able to do as good or better and till this day never even guest how hax worked lol
but then this tether guy with his 85 acc or something like that after over 20 mins is just way over the line, i mean where is the challange? where is the fun? where is i can do better? lmao
whats even funnier is that this so called wall or aim-bot hackers say things like "owned/pro/pwned/ect." and even dare to called others noobs/newbs, or noobed when shot Oo
i even bet they feel proud when called pros or w/e positive feedback they get from us pure hearted player who bust our balls to increase our game play xD

i do apologies for the exesive typing xD just thought that since this forum is open to the whole quake3 community i could maybe grasp the attention of one or two who just started or are thinking of using them hax and tell them that there is no need for hax to have FUN and it feels a lot better to beat your rival or rivals with your own skills, guess thats the different with those who have and are still playing quake for the last 8 years and will be playing for the next years to come than those who come and go like water Very Happy

QUAKE3 FWT! >.> beer got hot :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum