*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survive (Freya?)

+8
Siigh**
Survive
big*buck
KrustyDclown
Hell5pawn
NuckingFuts
Seepage
ReAper
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Survive (Freya?) Empty Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:45 pm

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I'm not 100% certain on this, but I could have swore I've seen hack ss's posted that look like this....

Survive (Freya?) Survive

note the way the names appear as i have them boxed

if i'm mistakened, my apologies...

but it reminds me of this:

Survive (Freya?) Unh1n3_1

screenshot courtesy of T@D/m4dpro

2Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

OHOOOHOOOOOHOHHHH

no no
if ur in a chat room
itll have the named there if ur in quake.

thats no hack.
but the other ss is a -1

3Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:41 pm

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

meLee wrote:OHOOOHOOOOOHOHHHH

no no
if ur in a chat room
itll have the named there if ur in quake.

thats no hack.
but the other ss is a -1

bs. ive never seen that. and ive been in chats with pwp lota times. and never seen the text either thats small like that.......
its not a quake font. im pretty sure...... correct me someone?

oh and btw. couple demos from pwp scrim today.
as if that wasnt enough. heres a demo.

http://era.noghost.net/html/files/freyasurvive.dm3

http://era.noghost.net/html/files/v3xsurfreya.dm3

gfg -1. pz. hax.

with a 300 ping average lol...... common.

4Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Hell5pawn

I Just got here!

melee, could you tell us what chat room works like that? It would surely help.

5Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:48 pm

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

Hell5pawn wrote:melee, could you tell us what chat room works like that? It would surely help.

if im wrong call me out on it.
i have never been in a chat, and seen that shit in quake.... i call that bs.

i really havent. ive sang on chats, never had names appear like that text...... above players......

appears like a tag...... but ok....

6Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:49 pm

KrustyDclown

I Just got here!

Got hacks Freya?

gg

7Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:53 pm

big*buck

big*buck
Retired
Retired

Surprised

8Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:05 pm

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

KrustyDclown wrote:Got hacks Freya?

gg

lol krusty, u ever see that type of chat thing, during quake..... if u have pls tell. b/c i have never. seen anything like that.

9Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Survive

I Just got here!

ITS OF MY XFIRE, XFIRE CONVERSATION OMGGGGGGGGGG, omg again.... i cant believe in that shit, really i cant believe, all days i talk with my girlfriend using microphone, 4 days ago i got this bug from xfire, always when i start any game and it say: xfire in-game enable, the stat microphone on... appers in my q3...

look with attention 2 green balls left of nickname ^Freya <3 Karol =)
and other one in Karol <3 ^Freya.... JESUSSSSSSSSS OMG!!!

how u compare the wallhack with that Sad

I really dont know why all hate me :@

Survive (Freya?) P1cc6

Survive (Freya?) P2al0

Survive (Freya?) P3si3

Nothing about that shit, but its so stupid, all wanna fuck my person... bad attitude. Why u cant ask to me first before post here?

10Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Survive

I Just got here!

gg

you ask, dont wait my reply and say -1

Thank you.

/edit

off-topic: ITS THE SECOND WEBSITE I WAS POSTING THAT SHIT... REAPER READ AND STOP SHARING THIS STUPID FAKE TO THE REST.

11Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Siigh**

Siigh**
I'm here way too much!

So I'm guessing that this was a false alarm?

12Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:19 pm

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

Survive wrote:

gg

you ask, dont wait my reply and say -1

Thank you.

/edit

off-topic: ITS THE SECOND WEBSITE I WAS POSTING THAT SHIT... REAPER READ AND STOP SHARING THIS STUPID FAKE TO THE REST.

still two demos to be reviewed, and id step carefully freya. i dont mind if u flame me. but members and refs dont take kindly too it.

let the demos be watched. and post opinions.
thanks.

13Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:43 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

i was in a chatroom with pwp
and i saw abunch of names small just like that cuz i left it open. and didnt minimize
its not a hack.

14Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:23 pm

Hell5pawn

I Just got here!

Do it againt and show us a SS,

15Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:31 pm

xero47

I Just got here!

I don't think this is a hack, but I don't want to be so quick to judge. I had Windows Music Player, and something like that saying the song pops up while switching songs in quake. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the same, like hell said.. Can you post a ss of ingame.

16Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 pm

Survive

I Just got here!

Survive wrote:ITS OF MY XFIRE, XFIRE CONVERSATION OMGGGGGGGGGG, omg again.... i cant believe in that shit, really i cant believe, all days i talk with my girlfriend using microphone, 4 days ago i got this bug from xfire, always when i start any game and it say: xfire in-game enable, the stat microphone on... appers in my q3...

Survive (Freya?) P1cc6

Survive (Freya?) P2al0

Survive (Freya?) P3si3

Nothing about that shit, but its so stupid, all wanna fuck my person... bad attitude. Why u cant ask to me first before post here?

hey no one see that? its not a hack -.-"

17Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Hell5pawn

I Just got here!

I guess that a good explenation.

18Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:19 pm

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

i didnt make this topic cuz i "hate you" freya - i seriously never saw a ss like that without it being something illegal, so i made the topic and asked the question plz don't take it as a personal attack (in my experiences when people are chatting the stuff appears next to names on scoreboard and not like they did in that screenshot)

asking you first before posting here would require me to have your contact info/know you - i don't know you and i never talk to you so this is really the only way for me to be sure

just to clarify though - melee could you reproduce the same type of ss since you have seen it also? freya's ss's didn't really do anything for me (a ss of an xfire window and the quake menu doesn't explain much for me, maybe i am just missing something affraid )

19Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:06 pm

Survive

I Just got here!

ReAper wrote:i didnt make this topic cuz i "hate you" freya - i seriously never saw a ss like that without it being something illegal, so i made the topic and asked the question plz don't take it as a personal attack (in my experiences when people are chatting the stuff appears next to names on scoreboard and not like they did in that screenshot)

asking you first before posting here would require me to have your contact info/know you - i don't know you and i never talk to you so this is really the only way for me to be sure

just to clarify though - melee could you reproduce the same type of ss since you have seen it also? freya's ss's didn't really do anything for me (a ss of an xfire window and the quake menu doesn't explain much for me, maybe i am just missing something affraid )

now you are offending me... my ss's cant explain that shit? rofl... need a glass?

20Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:13 pm

r0ck

r0ck
I Just got here!

aint he a proven hacker already?!

21Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:25 pm

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

Survive wrote:
ReAper wrote:i didnt make this topic cuz i "hate you" freya - i seriously never saw a ss like that without it being something illegal, so i made the topic and asked the question plz don't take it as a personal attack (in my experiences when people are chatting the stuff appears next to names on scoreboard and not like they did in that screenshot)

now you are offending me... my ss's cant explain that shit? rofl... need a glass?

as i posted and go read it in era freya. u can go fuck yourself. post is done. not a single person posted on the demos.

and yes r0ck, i wasnt realy worried about any past bs.
but since i was flamed. well let tog and the others decide on a ban. or whether u can play in any ref'd servers here.

go read rules, on 99% of servers. u hax your -1. and again freya. im about ppl earning respect.

ask tog. ive told him numerous times.

and -1 please. im done with this crap.

22Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:03 am

0ldParr

0ldParr
I Just got here!

ReAper wrote:I'm not 100% certain on this, but I could have swore I've seen hack ss's posted that look like this....

Survive (Freya?) Survive

note the way the names appear as i have them boxed

if i'm mistakened, my apologies...

but it reminds me of this:

Survive (Freya?) Unh1n3_1

screenshot courtesy of T@D/m4dpro

Survive wrote:ITS OF MY XFIRE, XFIRE CONVERSATION OMGGGGGGGGGG, omg again.... i cant believe in that shit, really i cant believe, all days i talk with my girlfriend using microphone, 4 days ago i got this bug from xfire, always when i start any game and it say: xfire in-game enable, the stat microphone on... appers in my q3...

Survive (Freya?) P1cc6

Survive (Freya?) P2al0

Survive (Freya?) P3si3

Screenshot not a hack.
axions, astrid , zenita Smile , spirit talk in xfire.

Survive (Freya?) Q3-20080710-005913

Guyz
Survive aka Freya aren´t hacker Survive (Freya?) 309892
He are 1 fuck camper Survive (Freya?) 55015

:babydance:
FREYA THE CAMPER.

23Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:22 am

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

thank you for the clarification Very Happy

24Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:02 pm

Survive

I Just got here!

WTF anyone can close this shit topic? and someone wanna say: "I'm sorry Freya" ????, TAD, or any admin here close that bullshit ppl now start offending my person.....

25Survive (Freya?) Empty Re: Survive (Freya?) Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:01 pm

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

No apology is needed... i said in the intial post i wasn't sure if it was a hack but i never saw a clean screenshot like that, thus the "suspected cheater" topic - if i thought u had cheated and was sure you'd had been in the proven cheater section...

this section is intended for this exact type of use - if you question something it gets posted here, plain and simple

don't be so uptight unless you thought for a moment i had found something... lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next