*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

double noobage here. :O

+2
*b|K*
NuckingFuts
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1double noobage here. :O Empty double noobage here. :O Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:11 am

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

rofl i was in razor looking for more familiar names. and this noob, name joined the blu team was talking about era versuz being a same config just like razor. so i followed not realizing the ip is for versuz. some noob was asking for hax in razor. and followed him to versuz as well. heres the ss. i didnt demo. b/c i figured this is sufficient proof. the $dink$ guy left, in the first one, when i asked blu if he wh. dink went to d/l a wh too.......

double noobage here. :O Versuz

and this one, is after dink came back to versuz. and had his wh on. dummy was in yellow. and watching blu through the wall, and telling him what he was doing..... rofl.

double noobage here. :O Versuz2
need ip from versuz logs for banning. ty .
-1 i rock. it pays to have some spare time huh. Razz and if u dont believe they did. check chat logs.

/edit this was at about 2:45 am. eastern time.
Very Happy
if it was just razor fuck em. b/c thats what the server is. but they hopped out into versuz and possibly others, gota watch over and ref where supposed too...... just cause i love u guys. Razz

Last edited by NuckingFuts on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

2double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:22 am

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

lol they didnt think that some1 would report this or he is just retarded lol
nice work Smile

3double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:57 am

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

*b|K* wrote:lol they didnt think that some1 would report this or he is just retarded lol
nice work Smile

lol just retarded. double noobage here. :O 471770

4double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:05 pm

KrustyDclown

I Just got here!

This is the dink that use to own a couple of servers? I think he called them Dinks Mod?

5double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:55 pm

/Cynthia.vM'

/Cynthia.vM'
I Just got here!

Roflz! Nice job futs Razz

http://www.myspace.com/sw33tashley

6double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:06 pm

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

KrustyDclown wrote:This is the dink that use to own a couple of servers? I think he called them Dinks Mod?
i doubt it, need to snag up some ips from sketch anyways. but im pretty sure it isnt, as this guy said hes played a couple times. and said he wants to show ppl up better the he is, with a wh.

rofl and thanks cyn. people will admit to wh, if u approach them right. Wink

/edit idk wtf that was, but my crosshair showed up as that square, in versuz. idk wtf that is? it never did on any other servers. if anyone knows tell this dummy please. thanks!
and as for blu, i seen him few times in dallas a while b ack, and hs, i dont think he wh there. but better to ban before he does. <3

7double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:44 pm

Arcane

Arcane
I Just got here!

double noobage here. :O Untitled-5

double noobage here. :O Untitled2-1

double noobage here. :O Untitled22

gg.

~~ps, that last image was his reason why he hacked lmao
oh and this was at dallas so yeah. Baoo1 was there as well. He said he wasnt hacking atm but idc, he has it and he'll use it when he wants. He even said, "i'll use it when i wanna really own, you'll know when i do too cause i'll be hittinng you on every fucking corner."

8double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:16 am

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

Arcane wrote:double noobage here. :O Untitled-5

double noobage here. :O Untitled2-1

double noobage here. :O Untitled22

gg.

~~ps, that last image was his reason why he hacked lmao
oh and this was at dallas so yeah. Baoo1 was there as well. He said he wasnt hacking atm but idc, he has it and he'll use it when he wants. He even said, "i'll use it when i wanna really own, you'll know when i do too cause i'll be hittinng you on every fucking corner."

nice! great follow up. i commend it. kick ass. gime gime gime ip! ban ban ban. lol kidding but really . lets ban his ip.
this is the reason i go in there. i dont hax, i hardly play, but i could care less about razor, its now the hax server, idk wtf is going on, i used to love that mod. but when these fags come into servers i ref and rcon on? pssh bye bye. your out. -1. imo. you hax on a server, your a hacker. ive never needed a demo on my own servers for a ban, you hack anywhere your a hacker. plain and simple. -1. no ifs. ands. or buts. and if i see a razor hacker in dallas or h$, better believe hes out, on entry, -1.
thanks for the ss arcane.
Smile

9double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:17 am

Arcane

Arcane
I Just got here!

no problem :]
i do what i can to help, as little as that may be xD

10double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:53 am

double noobage here. :O Abr10

he was in Dallas today roughly around 9:30pm PST. check the logs for his IP

11double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:57 am

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

.acid wrote:double noobage here. :O Abr10

he was in Dallas today roughly around 9:30pm PST. check the logs for his IP

already did. its in our section, cant give them out. but. hes on an ip range. and keeps reconnecting anyways. i kicked him four times and kept coming back. so its a range.

12double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:17 am

np, just doing my part Very Happy

13double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:20 am

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

.acid wrote:np, just doing my part Very Happy

ty sir Very Happy

14double noobage here. :O Empty Re: double noobage here. :O Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:36 am

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

they are the ip's that came up in the logs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]