*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

tc.tis

+5
mario
Seepage
*b|K*
^Ant.
NuckingFuts
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tc.tis Empty tc.tis Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:36 pm

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

http://www.hsclan.namepad.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2210
for those that dont feel like clicking?
i recorded it while playing and you have to forward it through to around 9.20 onwards before you see TC*T!S and when you do... lmao -1
there are 2 occasions where i recorded him and one is at 9.20 which is pretty bad and then there is a bit after which is HAHAHAHAH when he's in yellow shooting into rock and that is -1

http://www.4shared.com/file/57304546/5e8ff5bc/tchacks.html

EDIT: OMFG I DID AN IP SEARCH AND GUESS WHAT: the noob has a static ip and guess what else... read below. he's been caught several times under his TC name and under the name R@ISE and he's also a tag stealer lmao. he stole hs tag. yep -1

**** R@!$E*$ R@!$E*$ ^8R^7@!^8$E^7*$ 83.247.107.61
****TC*T!S TC*T!S ^1T^8C^7*^1T^8!^1S^7 83.247.107.61
9H$'*FUCKER* 9H$'*FUCKER* ^8^^9^1H$^8'^2*^1F^7U^8C^1K^7E^8R^2* 83.247.107.61

other names he's used:
Th3*Ch0$N
TGDR@z3rD
'Cho$en,
*Jump3r*
Cr!st@l.Pr0
G@m3
SaD*Tw!steD
Sym,Ev!LFLU

quoted from tc.t!s,
" ive downloaded some time ago - XXXXX
and it was a mod of glowplayers ,, so i dropped ,,
i dont know wtf whas that so
i go to ge clan and explained it all
so red dead told me that it was a autofire and wallhack & glowplayers cheat ,and i did not know that , so ive deleted it duhh its stupid to play with cheats in pure servers ,, so i am 100 procent clean"

even admitted to d/l it. lol.......dumbass.

If i was to ever send you anything it would be a virus, so fuck-off.

locked and moved to cheaters.

IP:

Reason for ban:

Demo + Drop + Tagstealer.

-1 for life. You won't be allowed back in 6 months due to your attitude.
addip to the banfile please. i searched logs for his ip in dallas,
PlayerName: ,T!S' PlayerIP: 83.247.107.61
exact ip, and only twice he came into dallas. so no biggie, but being banned from h$ for life, id assume hell try and play here, sorry dick, no cheaters allowed. Wink
gfg though.
Smile

/edit:

Last edited by NuckingFuts on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

2tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 pm

^Ant.

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

GG =)

3tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:01 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

nice futs Smile

4tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:02 pm

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

legion actually demoed lol. i just brought the post here, for a dallas ban, i cant take credit for that. Razz

5tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

GFG

6tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:38 pm

mario

mario
I Just got here!

delete cheat name

http://wskclan.namepad.net

7tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:36 pm

^Ant.

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

who cares, they'll drop anyway.

8tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:44 pm

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

true. if your dumb enough to read the topic, and then download the cheat. go for it, more fags that cant play legit, that will drop, and get caught. tc.tis 898632 i pray more will d/l them, it shows stupidity. and youll catch yourself, means its so much easier to catch the morons. Smile

9tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:35 pm

AxeL

I Just got here!

true. if your dumb enough to read the topic, and then download the cheat. go for it, more fags that cant play legit, that will drop, and get caught. i pray more will d/l them, it shows stupidity. and youll catch yourself, means its so much easier to catch the morons.

Rofl, this is just another proof, the only thing you do in your life is try to caught the most cheaters as possible in a game.

The goal to hide the hack name is to give a hard time for this ''potential future hackers'' to find the hack. If this guy doesn't know how to find hacks, he won't hack and it will give 1 more legit player to this game. I'm sure there are several more reasons to hide the refs, but let's keep in mind the game is dying and I'm sure everyone would like to see this game keep alive without hacks. No?

10tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:00 am

Hell5pawn

I Just got here!

heh I kind of agree with axel on this..

Anyway Axel don't bring it here, don't start drama.

@Ontopic
He dropped at least twice. Once with R@!$E*$ nick and once with TC*T!S

11tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:55 am

NuckingFuts

NuckingFuts
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

AxeL wrote:
true. if your dumb enough to read the topic, and then download the cheat. go for it, more fags that cant play legit, that will drop, and get caught. i pray more will d/l them, it shows stupidity. and youll catch yourself, means its so much easier to catch the morons.

Rofl, this is just another proof, the only thing you do in your life is try to caught the most cheaters as possible in a game.

The goal to hide the hack name is to give a hard time for this ''potential future hackers'' to find the hack. If this guy doesn't know how to find hacks, he won't hack and it will give 1 more legit player to this game. I'm sure there are several more reasons to hide the refs, but let's keep in mind the game is dying and I'm sure everyone would like to see this game keep alive without hacks. No?
sigh. youll never get it, cry all you want axel about me, fact is, the REFS decided on your ban, go cry to hellspawn, noone here wants to hear your bs spams. your bitchy b/c you were voted on. go spam at qos forums. its simply pointing out that he was caught godamn. lota people catch hackers, yet you cry about me? what about other refs? u dont say shit to them?
just stfu and deal with your ban crybaby. if its dying, then go away. you insist on creating bs drama, then the next breath crying about me catching someone hacking. two faced faggot. just like when you posted at pills forums, claiming i was accusing you. rofl fuckstick. look around moron, half the community knew you were hacking. dumbfuck. hell even your own leader said you were.but you forgot that part huh? course you dont, b/c its your leader, its easier to cry and claim im such a shitty ref, your the faggot that banned me from qos, for spec? yeah..... your so much better at it then i am.
not. if its dying to you, then dont play it, the funny thing is, its always the ones that are caught hacking, that say its dying.
its dying to you, b/c u are limited to servers you can play in , hmm? itll die if people lose interest, i havent, so to me its not.

12tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:45 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

take it xfire please.

http://www.pwpclan.org

13tc.tis Empty Re: tc.tis Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:11 pm

DieseL

DieseL
I Just got here!

\banfile_addip 83.247.107.61 -1 R@!$E*$ aka TC*T!S