*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

You know what really grinds my gears?

+7
Seepage
Sync
wrath
big*buck
thejuggernaut
Cap'n jack Sparrow
ToT@L
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1You know what really grinds my gears? Empty You know what really grinds my gears? Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:08 pm

ToT@L

ToT@L
Retired
Retired

You know what really grinds my gears?:

1. When people say things like "I've been busy with RL." Why the hell do people say RL? Why can't they just say I've been busy with parties or family stuff or whatever. Is it really that hard? I see people say RL, and im instantly thinking, "Wow, they are WAY into this gaming stuff." If they get so into it that they call the world around them RL, then some things need to be checked.

2. We all know that no women anywhere wants to have sex at any point with any man, so why are they such big teases? They tease men for fun, and they really don't want anything else more than that.

Those are two things that grind my gears. Post things that grind YOUR gears.

(The #2 was on Family Guy. Wink No women says no to ToT@L Razz)

http://www.noobs.org

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!

ToT@L wrote:

No women says no to ToT@L Razz)

Except the straight ones You know what really grinds my gears? 481208

Hmm what grinds my gears.... being unappreciated for all the stuff I do in this house >_>

thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut
I'm here way too much!

u know what grinds my gears not having any oil on the parts What a Face

http://www.peerweb.org/

big*buck

big*buck
Retired
Retired

my gf

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

you know what really grinds my gears, when your in the movies and your girlfriend starts to kiss you on the neck knowing damn well that you cant do shit!

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!

ONe day you're gonna have to suprise her and take it all the way wrath

Sync

Sync
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

this topic grinds my gears

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

i hate it when other members talk shit

loolol

Last edited by meLee on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

=O aleady did man jus not in the movie theater =/

10You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Sync

Sync
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

meLee wrote:this wasnt to say what grinds ur gears.
its for total to prove a point.

We never do whats Intended =D

11You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:58 pm

no tw in scrims grinds my gears

12You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Zaneff

Zaneff
I Just got here!

srry tot@L wasnt reading what you said to busy with RL =D
lolz btw wanna come over tonight so we can not have sex
and umm NO tot@l !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:23 am

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

meLee wrote:i hate it when other members talk shit

loolol

=O hypocrite!

14You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:41 pm

YeTi

YeTi
Retired
Retired

wrath..y do u always have to start shit w/ melee lol...

u know what grinds my gears, the fact that EXTREMELY!!! hot chicks wear skimpy ass clothes and whenever u look at them, they think ur a fuckin freak lmao!!!...zomg tits.....

15You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Siigh**

Siigh**
I'm here way too much!

theres a word for that...perverted lil boy/girl

16You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:43 pm

YeTi

YeTi
Retired
Retired

lmao..gtfo please...cmon i said please, now u HAVE to..

17You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:59 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

xD cuz he usally starts with meh!

18You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:17 pm

YeTi

YeTi
Retired
Retired

lol

19You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

wrath wrote:

loolol

=O hypocrite!

exhibit A.

20You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:52 am

meLee wrote:
wrath wrote:

loolol

=O hypocrite!

exhibit A.

you know both of you are on the chopping block. wrath, you are a T and can be cut from pWp at any time. we do not need non-sense BS comments like this. and melee, you are currently in the clan but can easily be demoted to T status again. your attitude/comments leave a lot to be desired. if i were in either of your shoes, i'd watch what'd i am saying...

21You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 am

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

i sorry =(

22You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:09 pm

YeTi

YeTi
Retired
Retired

lol..acid pwnin nubs (no offense wrath/melee)

23You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

.acid wrote:
meLee wrote:
wrath wrote:

loolol

=O hypocrite!

exhibit A.

you know both of you are on the chopping block. wrath, you are a T and can be cut from pWp at any time. we do not need non-sense BS comments like this. and melee, you are currently in the clan but can easily be demoted to T status again. your attitude/comments leave a lot to be desired. if i were in either of your shoes, i'd watch what'd i am saying...

No :hoolandrock: lololololololol Very Happy

24You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Azu

Azu
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

lol, melee, I think I'll call a votin' for you...
... and I mean it.
So stop.

_/.

http://www.spongebob-is-gay.br

25You know what really grinds my gears? Empty Re: You know what really grinds my gears? Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 pm

ToT@L

ToT@L
Retired
Retired

You know what really grinds my gears?

I start a topic, and then people that sit at their computer all day spamming the forums decide to ruin it in a 2-day period. Mad

http://www.noobs.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum