*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

On-A-Roll: BAM

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On-A-Roll: BAM Empty On-A-Roll: BAM Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:14 am

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

On-A-Roll: BAM Bamjpgbw

On-A-Roll: BAM Bampjpg

IM ON FIRE TONIGHT

2On-A-Roll: BAM Empty Re: On-A-Roll: BAM Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:07 pm

AltF4

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Sorry to dissapoint you, but that is not on fire Razz
The background is good with alright effects, but the focal doesnt match whatsoever... the colour, texture, depth, everything is different. For the 2nd one, never splat your paint like that. Colour comes mainly from Gradient Maps, Gradients, and Photo Filters. Add all of those for different effects, and dont overdo the colour like you did on the second one. The text is good, but it's not a good match for this tag.

3On-A-Roll: BAM Empty Re: On-A-Roll: BAM Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:04 am

big*buck

big*buck
Retired
Retired

annnnnnndddddd 1 more thing..... youuuuuuuuu dooooooooo nottttttttt have to make a topic for every single siggi that u do... i get frustrated when i see a topic that i havnt seen and i click it and "BAM" it brings me to 1 of ur siggi posts.... u have done like 3 already today...lol jeez sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee topic.... i know you've made them at different times of the day but its pretty simple to go on ur previous post and click edit

4On-A-Roll: BAM Empty Re: On-A-Roll: BAM Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:04 am

Politix

Politix
I Just got here!

good and game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum