*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckoning =O

+10
Det0x
Reckoning
tool
Kinsler
*b|K*
Blaze
Shadow
K!ll3R
big*buck
m4rl0
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty reckoning =O Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:24 pm

m4rl0

I Just got here!

First topic message reminder :

pwp reckoning is hcker ???

pwp vs ExT

http://rapidshare.com/files/173435331/reck.dm3.html

I was a hacker too, but leave it, and now fair game, and with this demo that will command treatment of demonstrating that there is a hack in pwp, now I want to be your friend you all doing good for you I love you
and if this is not true then that my life will die in quake Sad

peace.

51reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:16 pm

Reckoning

Im here fairly often!

Blaze wrote:I dont need experience to tell whether u hack or not just need intelligence i just need my knowledge in the game thats all, and for the last time I never said u hack, saying i suspect** that u do. every1 has their own right to suspect about other ppl, i know we're in the same clan, same family doesnt mean i cant suspect about you or any other member in this clan.

You do need experience you don't know what can and can not be done in the game sucking at it. And from what i've seen in the latest scrims with you in it. Yea you don't have no room to judge whether or not I have experience or not. I never said you couldn't suspect me. So that was just ignorant to even bring up.

And detox. I had maybe 2-4 lag spikes that entire game other than that I have a max ping of 50. When I lag horribly I end up leaving/spectating or whatever falls in that category don't be so naive.

52reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:22 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

lol.. was not being "naive" in any way shape or form. I'm just stating what I seen. you know
"Opinions". I have nothing against you. but after seeing a few of these demo's. the only thing I have against you is my opinion. and that is obviously -1. but then again, that's just my opinion.

53reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:25 pm

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

Yes your opinion which is pretty much biased most likely seeing as I was the one that started the thing that got you -1'ed for hacking. Good one.

Also, if you seen me playing with "tons" of lag during that scrim.. You should most likely check the local eye doctor. Just a heads up.

54reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

wow. I could care less if you got me banned from dallas a year ago.
it hurt soooo bad bro. it's pathetic, the topic is on you, not me. so
quit trying to change the subject on me. everyone knows I hacked.
but the thing that matters now the most. is now I don't. so before
you try felling good about catching me. look in the mirror bro.
YOU'RE NEXT!!! HAHAHA

55reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Blaze

Blaze
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I've seen this game since 2001 played it since 9 months ago trust me i do know what can be done in this game, i dont care if i suck or not this aint part of the topic, once again i remind u i aint suspecting cause u're better dan me. Im suspecting cause ive seen hackers including my cousin himself i saw him play with hax once so what i wouldnt tell anything im concerned since 2001 that there where hackers in this game, my cousin the one U "helped caught" with no-hack thought me how to play and showed me the basics of the game and the last scrims i've been in i got 2/lost 2/wins and i havent judge u on ur experience.

u know what i dont wanna continue fighting with u , i respect ya u should know dat, u can continue replying everything u want. i will keep suspecting bout u when i feel like it

hf replying pz. /cuts

http://www.spankwire.com

56reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

Det0x wrote:wow. I could care less if you got me banned from dallas a year ago.
it hurt soooo bad bro. it's pathetic, the topic is on you, not me. so
quit trying to change the subject on me. everyone knows I hacked.
but the thing that matters now the most. is now I don't. so before
you try felling good about catching me. look in the mirror bro.
YOU'RE NEXT!!! HAHAHA

What's sad is that you and a whoever the other ignorant fools said this before are/were/going to be wrong.

GL with justifying a someone who hacks without hacks.

57reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:48 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

What's funny is you're names fit you perfect you are a reckoning to the community.
and it's annihilating your rep. just admit you hack, make everyone's life easier.

58reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

LIEKOMGWTFBBQ

You know whats even more funny!@ huh huh?

That your penis size probably surpasses your IQ by maybe 2 points which = to 4

Reckoning = NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

If me being suspected for hacking makes your life uneasy.. /phail

59reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

I lol'd at you

1. The fact that you like talking about penis size frightens me.
2. The fact that you've never seen my penis, (unless you have penis hax too)
3. Yes, cuz now ppl have to run around demoing you, to prove you are hacking. isn't that the way thing's work?
4. omg you busted me... what am I going to do now? gtfo lamesauce.

60reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

Sigh. You still have no idea what reckoning means. Atleast use a dictionary or use dictionary.com before you babble on like a complete idiot about a word your ignorance is quite funny to see.

61reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

Reckoning wrote:I love the penis.
I'm still lol'ing @ U!!!

Last edited by Det0x on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

62reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:40 pm

Det0x wrote:4. omg you busted me... what am I going to do now? gtfo lamesauce.

you got -1ed that's what happened so STFU

63reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Det0x wrote:
YOU'RE NEXT!!! HAHAHA

didnt you say that about merky too :?:

64reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:08 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

there are multiple demo's that prove both hack. Yeah I said it. reckoning =O - Page 3 157774

65reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

there are multiple post's that prove you are very unintelligent. Yeah I said it.

66reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:39 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

I'd like to see these post's, your a funny guy. you have no Idea who I am.
yet you still in fact do nothing but talk shit. I put my input in this post, and
now I get flamed? come the fuck on. then, I try to defend myself. and it comes
to pWp attempting to attack with illiterate shit. this is why myself & multiple others,
have lost respect for this clan. and as for me being unintelligent, pshhhh. you have
no Idea of what I'm capable of doing. so you should really think before opening your
mouth. what is your prob with me reck? I've told you I don't have a prob with you.
just the fact that I think you hack. just like 50% of the community does. but they
don't get flamed. fucking ignorance imo. but I'm not saying anything else in this
topic, unless it regards the topic at hand.

67reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:41 pm

mario

mario
I Just got here!

this topic is just being spammed...

neither merky or reck hacks

http://wskclan.namepad.net

68reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:52 pm

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

Read any of your posts.. they'll show the stupidity.

Me not knowing what you're capable of doing? From what i've seen I know you aren't capable of putting together a good enough sentence along with intelligence to even begin to know what you are speaking of and to even look like you have the IQ of a untaught 10 year old. I don't care if you think I hack you just bring absolutely idiotic comments to the forums as always. You can assume but before you go off ranting and raving saying I hack. Prove it. Until then Gtfo. 50% of the community? Dang.. I could have sworn I've never seen "banned indefinitely" anywhere.. but dang.. maybe you were thinking about yourself for a moment when you so happened to place that ignorant sentence there.

I've said nothing with ignorance. Just like you didn't understand/didn't know (ignorance) the meaning of Reckoning. You are ignorant of the word ignorance! That's very sad. Sad I feel sorry for you.

/phail

69reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Asianboy

Asianboy
Retired
Retired

reckoning: a settling of accounts

SAT studying ftl :<

70reckoning =O - Page 3 Empty Re: reckoning =O Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:49 pm

m4rl0

I Just got here!

.acid wrote:mario, you prob should not have even been in the server where you took the demo

acid. i didnt took demo

Det0x wrote:I think this demo shows enough...