*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Things happen to good people

+8
YeTi
*b|K*
/Cynthia.vM'
boricua
W!feY
Kinsler
Shadow
Seepage
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bad Things happen to good people Empty Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6168763.html

This girl went to my school.
i didn't know her.

but i was very upset.

Lilly was very funny and had such a personality.

Sad

2Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:29 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Crying or Very sad

3Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Kinsler

Kinsler
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Sad Crying or Very sad Why this things need 2 happen 2 good ppl ?Crying or Very sad

4Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:51 pm

W!feY

W!feY
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

aw this is sad Sad

5Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:45 pm

boricua

boricua
Im here fairly often!

Shad0w wrote:Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bad Things happen to good people 828951 <------ wat i wanna do 2 da sonuvabitch

6Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:59 pm

boricua

boricua
Im here fairly often!

Bad Things happen to good people 907386 <---- group hug 2 make every1 feels better

7Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:16 pm

/Cynthia.vM'

/Cynthia.vM'
I Just got here!

Bad Things happen to good people 289585

http://www.myspace.com/sw33tashley

8Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:29 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

wow Sad

9Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:39 pm

YeTi

YeTi
Retired
Retired

woah...this is really scary...best of wishes to u and her family/friends, right before the holiday season, too T_T

10Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:45 pm

boricua

boricua
Im here fairly often!

YeTi wrote:woah...this is really scary...best of wishes to u and her family/friends, right before the holiday season, too T_T

Crying or Very sad i know Crying or Very sad

11Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I am very upset.

I feel like i will never get over it.

12Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 pm

sad times. be strong

13Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:27 am

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

what a pathetic waste of organs, i hope he dies.

14Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:13 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

$ke7ch wrote:what a pathetic waste of organs, i hope he dies.

Agreed.
2 wasted lifes.

http://www.pwpclan.org

15Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:10 pm

TheRustySpoon

TheRustySpoon
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

so true... =/ fuck my house just got robbed piece of shit theives i hope they die

16Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:11 pm

boricua

boricua
Im here fairly often!

$ke7ch wrote:what a pathetic waste of organs, i hope he dies.

agreed.

life sentence minimum

17Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 am

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

TheRustySpoon wrote:so true... =/ fuck my house just got robbed piece of shit theives i hope they die

Oh sorry, do you want your things back? i kinda liked them.

18Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:49 am

boricua

boricua
Im here fairly often!

lol naab had 2 fuck dis up by makin a joke. Bad Things happen to good people 953550 Bad Things happen to good people 828951

19Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:09 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Bad Things happen to good people 687460

20Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 am

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

=)

21Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:01 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Mad

this isn't quite the topic for smiles and jokes, sketch.

22Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

trying to raise the level of happiness in a topic of dread is a good thing.

If she is the good person you claim her to be she would want you to not be sad for her loss of life.

sorry if i offended anyone. =), wasn't my goal.

23Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 pm

GhosT

GhosT
Retired
Retired

/kill

/demotivation

/...

*silence*

24Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I was just angry and upset sketch.

I didn't mean it. <3

25Bad Things happen to good people Empty Re: Bad Things happen to good people Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 pm

boricua

boricua
Im here fairly often!

wat he said - the <3 part.

jk <3 spread the love

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum