*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZzZzZz Tired of this BS

+5
AltF4
GhosT
__Smokey__
Shadow
SeeNagE
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

kk so once again i logg on pwp server as i do every now and then when i encountered a 1v1 with *pWp*Xtreme*
and some random named "agen" i tryed to get in the game but noticed it was locked, so i asked "1v1?" and Xtreme replyed with a simple "yes," then told me to bequiet. i then asked make it up to 10 at least, and he replyed with "excuse me?" and i said "normal 1v1s last up to 10-15 rounds" so i asked him politly to at least change that. and then he replyed with "last chance" and i said "last chance for what" and he said "to shut up"
and i said "excuse me? im not gonna be talked down to like that" and then i was imediatly kicked....i imediatly right afte logged back on to the server only to see up on the boards " *pWp*Xtreme* disconnected. "
i would have taken an ss but i had to relog due to the fact that once i log onto a server my noghost f's up and pops up this message saying "BAD CHALLENGE."

im sick and tired of these new pwp members fucking around with reff and thinking they can rule the sevrer just cause they have reff, this is the first time i found trouble with *pWp*Xtreme* but it isnt the first time that a pwp member as abused reff power agaisnt me within the server, and not only to me but ive seen pwp members abuse reff agasint other players within the server.

unno what to really tell you....i just find this dispicable ive been supportive and what i can claim as "a good friend" to pwp for quite some time now but i had enough. giving reff to all members was a bad idea imo, these worthless snobs should have to work to earn it. I really dont know what else there is to say....id like to think that youll take what i have just said into consideration, but who knows, ty for reading this?

2ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

:/

im sure this will be dealt with appropriately after some discussion, ty for posting

3ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:26 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

/agreed

4ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm

GhosT

GhosT
Retired
Retired

i think there should be some sort of requirement to get ref and it has to be more restrictive then all pwp members. for clan reasons... but then there is the fact that i am not to be trusted either so in other words keep me out of the ref process. please and thank you.

ps 1 requirement is responciability...

5ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 pm

AltF4

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I think we should first understand the reason behind this incident.

6ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:42 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

Xtreme was pms'ing? haveing a bad day? i could honestly care less what his reason was for his attitude. point is this shouldnt have to be tolerated

7ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:56 pm

YeTi

YeTi
Retired
Retired

all he had to do was change frag limit....why kick?....stupid ref abuse...

8ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:00 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

It's only fair to wait for X's respose.

http://www.pwpclan.org

9ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Asianboy

Asianboy
Retired
Retired

well i'll add my input as well. agen was the one playing. however he was playing at my house so i am a witness as well. what seen said is 100 percent accurate and i would safely call it ref abuse. he didn't have to kick him. he couldve just said he'd rather play to 25 than tell him to shut up.

also, i think the refs should be notified as to what merits a kick. i asked X why seen was kicked. and he responded, "Tad doesn't like him"(Not saying that was the primary reason, but it definitely is part of it) then seen connected and X disconnected

10ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:51 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

ref abuse, take it away :/

11ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Empty Re: ZzZzZz Tired of this BS Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:05 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

For the record. I ha e never said I disliked seen to anyone.

Ty azn for backing the story. This will continue in the member section.

Sorry for the situation seen.

http://www.pwpclan.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum