*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

it's Avatar, i'm sure you have heard of me somehow...

+4
W!feY
T@D
Shadow
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I Just got here!

I just joined pWp forms. Seems like any other form but, i'll try to stay true for a month. Anyway, it's great to be apart of something trying to be great =)

I Just got here!

Ok nvm, forget reading this, i'm sure i will be gone by now. It seems I'm not pWp mats. Oh well, i tried. =)

Shadow

Retired
Retired

u didnt even last one day lol... all you have to do is install xfire and register and ud be fine

I Just got here!

Well the way i see it, It can go either way. I really don't want to download it so it's really starting to lean on the play Quake for fun and leave clans for the pros... because in the end all your left with is a bugged computer game, who's to say quake isn't just another fad or something? What will happen when or if Quake 5 comes out and quake 4 is available for free? I really don't wanna chance it. + i have had poor computer management in the past, and i don't plan to have much of that again... that's all really. Help me pass those humps, and I'll happily D-load xfire... Stay in touch =)

Shadow

Retired
Retired

ok

this clan is strictly for fun

we dont see ourselves as a clan, but as a family

if you just want to play for fun and enjoy it, this is the right place for you

good enough?

I Just got here!

Sure! See ya on the field... err map rather but field sounds better...

Shadow

Retired
Retired

haha, just get xfire Very Happy

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Avatar wrote:Well the way i see it, It can go either way. I really don't want to download it so it's really starting to lean on the play Quake for fun and leave clans for the pros... because in the end all your left with is a bugged computer game, who's to say quake isn't just another fad or something? What will happen when or if Quake 5 comes out and quake 4 is available for free? I really don't wanna chance it. + i have had poor computer management in the past, and i don't plan to have much of that again... that's all really. Help me pass those humps, and I'll happily D-load xfire... Stay in touch =)

One od the oddest posts ive ever seen Razz

Well, almost everyone that plays q3 has xfire, q4 can be DL for free, q5...if ever made... wont be for atleast 3 years.

Joining a clan is not required to play quake3. maybe just playing the game is your thing, nothing wrong with that. Smile

http://www.pwpclan.org

I Just got here!

Well that's what I mean. I didn't know playing an organized game with others on purpose would call for much more than a scheduled play. Is it gonna be life of death if I Don't get contacted for a match? I play everyday anywayz, I'm sure I won't miss much...

I Just got here!

Oh and what was so odd about it?

W!feY

W!feY
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

lol there is nothing wrong with xfire, no bugs or anything. Thousands of gamers use xfire and personally I find it a very helpful thing to have!

I've never had any problems from using Xfire.

I Just got here!

"As you can see from our users, Xfire is an affordable and useful program that you will come to use for years to come. So pick up the phone and dial the number on the bottom of your screen, Call now!" Thank you for the late-night infomercial, but we practicly never even met be4... so no thx...

And besides, my topic has be locked already. =)

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Ignorance is bliss Smile

I Just got here!

Uh... ok. Whatever floats your boat. Very Happy

Kinsler

Kinsler
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I wanted 2 see u and welcome u to the forums but since u r gonna leave nvm silent

W!feY

W!feY
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

lol, well see ya around it's Avatar, i'm sure you have heard of me somehow... 2478

I Just got here!

uh idk, it's like going for a job interview and when u get there they say the position has been filled already, but u can hang around the office... Doesn't make sense... unless u just want someone around that you can type to, but never knew, then sure! I'm up for that! Who wants that tacky *pWp* tag in front of their name anyways, right?

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Avatar wrote: Who wants that tacky *pWp* tag in front of their name anyways, right?

I do. I'm damn proud to wear it too.

I Just got here!

it's Avatar, i'm sure you have heard of me somehow... 990239

Shadow

Retired
Retired

like ive said once before

Ignorance is bliss Smile

hint: see whose the one rolling because they think its funny? you, therefore you are blissful, thereby being ignorant ;]

I Just got here!

I'm not ignorant, that is why i seem to miss your hints Smile

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Now you are getting it! Smile

I Just got here!

/Com_Confusion 10 :?:

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Indeed.