*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clans Listed In Scrim vaults as of 01/20/2009

+4
__Smokey__
Shadow
Bestbelieve
aSyLuM
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aSyLuM

aSyLuM
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

From now on we willl not keep track of scores in the title. If we're scrimming a clan for which there is no topic about please open a new topic with the tags of that clan only.

For example, if we were to scrim clan .hIg|HooL is Gay just open a topic with: .hIg| as a title.

Thanks.

Tad has asked that we post all scrim SS under a thread tiltled as the clan we played against. Now we should all follow that, it's a great way to do it just hard to find wether the clan is posted already or not so I am really really really hoping that this will help to make it easier for everyone to follow the set procedure for posting scrim SS.

I noticed it was hard to post your scrim SS under the right thread when there is five pages of clan tags in *pWp*Scrim*Vaults* and so If you are trying to find out if the clan's tag is all ready posted, look for the tag here under it's FIRST LETTER, I was bored one night nothing to do and so this is an alphabetized list of every clan listed in ***NEW*** scrim vaults for SS's. No matter what, the first LETTER is where it is located in list, E.G. If a clan's tag was -!C\ ( ! meant to be an I ) You would find it under "Clans With A C" The only exception is the clans that don't contain letters/numbers. Symbol Clans is what they are listed under.

********************************************************************************
********************** *pWp*Practice*Scrims* *************************
********************************************************************************

*pWp*Practices*

****************************** Symbol Clans ********************************

<>
<

****************************** Number Clans ********************************

^2k8<-/|2k9.
^5*r.

*************************** CLANS WITH AN A *****************************

-a51-
Albert
|AoK|
/aRg/
|AtK|*
awe.

**************************** CLANS WITH A B ******************************

||BG||
|BoD|
**Boy**
-bRo/
BuZz|
|BwC|
>BwC<

**************************** CLANS WITH A C ******************************

C*
!C
'c7t|
Candy
cAr /
.cE|
CF+
*{CHS}*

**************************** CLANS WITH A D ******************************

-dC/
=DK-
.D'n'B*
DnS-
.DoA|
dots.
-=DS=-

*************************** CLANS WITH AN E *****************************

*[EAST]*
|EnVy<-
eQ*
-eQr-
.eRa|
[ESK]
-eT-
ev|
.ExT-
)exter(

*************************** CLANS WITH AN F *****************************

.F5|
{F&F}
)f,T,t<-
FuckMe?

**************************** CLANS WITH A G ******************************

G2
|!G|
-g0d-
.GoQ-
<-Gp.
>GxL/

*************************** CLANS WITH AN H *****************************

*|HM/
<-H$*

*************************** CLANS WITH AN I ******************************

**********[i]********** ### 1st Page, 3rd down
**********[i]********** ### 2nd Page, 3rd Down Posted 2X
[iiN]
<-IR>
=I-R-A=

**************************** CLANS WITH A J ******************************

**************************** CLANS WITH A K ******************************

*KING*/*QUEEN*
-K&R<-*

*************************** CLANS WITH AN L *****************************

=LAR=
<-LMG<-
.LoL.
-LOV<-
-LoVe|

************************** CLANS WITH AN M *****************************

|MasteR|
'MgL<-
*M!ley*
*MIX
^MK

*************************** CLANS WITH AN N *****************************

/n
-nA'
+nL/
-nn-
-nNo.
.n0nga!'
*noob*
/ns/
.nS<-
<-N*S*R<-|
|NT|
NWO
nys|

*************************** CLANS WITH AN O *****************************

.oL5*
-oTw.
'OwN.

**************************** CLANS WITH A P ******************************

<-PaW
-PR-
Pro|
{pVw}
*pWp*Practices*
Pyr0|

**************************** CLANS WITH A Q ******************************

Q3|
Q3*TF
.qD|
<-qE<-
qOs.
>QxW<

*************************** CLANS WITH AN R *****************************

=RAW=
|rC|
RDP
<-ReBiRtH
-*-*-RFL 2008-*-*-
*rl/
Rod/.
{ROD}'.
.RvR/

*************************** CLANS WITH AN S *****************************

SaD*
>sBs<
/sd/
^SeX|^
.skw'
-sn0w|
some-
-sR|
<-{sRs}^*
stfu/
syn|
<-SyS|

**************************** CLANS WITH A T ******************************

T2K
TC*
#te.
*TRoP*

**************************** CLANS WITH A U ******************************

#uCs/
-UE-
Ug*
'uN|

**************************** CLANS WITH A V *****************************

v3x/
V!v4*
.vM'
-v0r-
VzX

*************************** CLANS WITH A W *****************************

|WaR|
.WsK|
*wSo*
<-wT-
(WTF)
=[WwR]=

*************************** CLANS WITH AN X *****************************

-xc
XeN

xKs
|XMS|
+Xo<-
xP
|xRa-
*xXx*

**************************** CLANS WITH A Y *****************************

-YES.I
[Yur@]

**************************** CLANS WITH A Z ******************************

http://www.pwpclan.org

Bestbelieve

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

lmao.. you should've just slept

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Nice idea Smile

aSyLuM

aSyLuM
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Lmao Razz No way best! I'll sleep plenty when i'm dead!

Ty Shadow, I just hope it works and if anyone doesn't understand (That is a little sad but) Shadow would probably be able to explain it better then me. I'm not so good at the putting the words together and coming out right, thing lol

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

in other words.....english Laughing j/k Razz

Kinsler

Kinsler
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Excellent work
ty
Clans Listed In Scrim vaults as of 01/20/2009 913808

AltF4

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Very well done. It's nice to see you back in action Smile

aSyLuM

aSyLuM
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Thanks!!!

scorpion

I Just got here!

Nice Job Clans Listed In Scrim vaults as of 01/20/2009 248741

Politix

Politix
I Just got here!

Sticky this tad.

aSyLuM

aSyLuM
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Yah lol ^W^H^A^T^ ^H^E^ ^S^A^I^D^ LMAO! I am actually only posting to put this back on top lol cuz that is where it should BE!!!! lol

Thank you all, it was ALMOST worth my time lmao jk xD <3 (would I have done it if i didn't)????

aSyLuM

aSyLuM
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Umm tad Ello?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum