*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is pWp accepting any more apps?

+3
Shadow
beatles
Virtuosity
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

I just got back from a short vacation from quake and my clan xK died.

I need a clan and I am really interested in joining pWp. If I have to wait that will be fine just let me know whats going on =]
For now I will just post the basic info.
Quake name: Zodiac/Virtuosity.
Xfire Name: atomicbat <-- add me =D
Time playing: A year.
Past Clans: blind, atomic, king, iiN, sys, xK.
Alt Names: Virtuosity.
Hacking Past: Don't have one.

2Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:05 pm

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I'm not sure if were accepting new people, but GL to you.

http://www.pwpclan.org

3Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk

well our join topic is LOCKED at the moment. but post in introduce yourself and spam the forums a bit and we will see what we can do

nice to see you expressing interest though

4Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Core wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk

well our join topic is LOCKED at the moment. but post in introduce yourself and spam the forums a bit and we will see what we can do

nice to see you expressing interest though

Will do core =D
Well I was actually thinking about joining pWp before xK died just because
xK = Drama
pWp = Laid back

5Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

i was hoping you would say

xK = iShake clan
pWp = pwnage XD

6Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Lol. Me too. :>

http://www.pwpclan.org

7Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Sync

Sync
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Well Welcome Zodiac, I'm Sync. Nice to meetcha, nevertheless our joining situation we would like you to stick around and get acquainted with the members and normal users of the forum. We don't like holding people in suspense so you will be given an answer as our joining situation sooner or later.

Our server we mostly play on is : zone.noghost.net

Come by and let us feel you out( no homo xD)

8Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Core wrote:i was hoping you would say

xK = iShake clan
pWp = pwnage XD

haha it was on my mind =D
iShake.... I don't even have a comment for how he handled xK.
pWp all I have to say is I have respect for all of you and I know a lot of you, for the people that I don't know I am hoping I get to meet and become good friends with, for those that I do know you are kickass Quake players.

9Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Sync wrote:Well Welcome Zodiac, I'm Sync. Nice to meetcha, nevertheless our joining situation we would like you to stick around and get acquainted with the members and normal users of the forum. We don't like holding people in suspense so you will be given an answer as our joining situation sooner or later.

Our server we mostly play on is : zone.noghost.net

Come by and let us feel you out( no homo xD)

Nice to meet you Sync. As I posted above I know a lot of you and have a lot of pWp members on my xfire. I play in zone once in a while... use to play there before when I wasn't in xK. Anyways take your time I have patients =P

10Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Lol, well waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when i led sR i encountered iShake on more than one occasion, so i kinda know how he runs things Wink

damn right we are Cool

@ syncs post

i wish you were that nice to me the first time we met Crying or Very sad

my butt still hurts from that day D:

11Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:33 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

I do believe everything has been said above me, so im just gonna say Welcome to the forums, and hope to see u on zone.

See You In My Crosshairs,
Smokey

12Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

__Smokey__ wrote:I do believe everything has been said above me, so im just gonna say Welcome to the forums, and hope to see u on zone.

See You In My Crosshairs,
Smokey

Hola smokey =D

pfft who plays with crosshairs,
Zodiac

lmfao jk smoke... I love you (Homo)
Razz haha

13Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Sync

Sync
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Core wrote:Lol, well waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when i led sR i encountered iShake on more than one occasion, so i kinda know how he runs things Wink

damn right we are Cool

@ syncs post

You coulda said no >_>

14Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Killah

I'm here way too much!

Zodifag?!?!?!?!

lol jk bro wats good

hit me up on xfire

15Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Ace

Ace
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

welcome to the forums zodiac, nice to meet you. as everyone else has said if you stick to zone server(as we are usually playing in there) and keep active in forums, i am sure things will work out. my xfire is in my sig if u want to add :d. i look forward to railin with ya.

16Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Killah wrote:Zodifag?!?!?!?!

lol jk bro wats good

hit me up on xfire

Nada just chillin. Working on graphic design =D

Mmkay... just message me whenever Razz

17Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Ace wrote:welcome to the forums zodiac, nice to meet you. as everyone else has said if you stick to zone server(as we are usually playing in there) and keep active in forums, i am sure things will work out. my xfire is in my sig if u want to add :d. i look forward to railin with ya.

Will do =]
Nice to meet you as well. I added you on xfire btw Razz

18Is pWp accepting any more apps? Empty Re: Is pWp accepting any more apps? Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Sync wrote:
Core wrote:

You coulda said no >_>

I did... you said it was opposite day :<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: