*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xman-This is for you :>

+7
*b|K*
tool
Virtuosity
__Smokey__
Vicious
Shadow
Po!son
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Xman-This is for you :> Tue May 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

First topic message reminder :

Ok. Before you all go off and wonder why I didn't post this in members only. You will see. I am not starting drama. You can take what I say as you will. You always do. BUT-Xman the next time you don't learn to STFU in a scrim, don't EVER ask me to scrim again. It was nor the time nor the place to be being stupid. I left that scrim for one reason- YOU! Being a captian should not start shit in the middle of a scrim. If you wanna talk-Xfire me. Leave it out of the servers and scrims. Thanks!

Please don't move this until Vic has had a chance to respond. Thank you!

Last edited by Po!son on Wed May 06, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

26Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

lol poison, just lol... im not even gonna go there rofl

27Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Core wrote:lol poison, just lol... im not even gonna go there rofl

Good! The longer you run your mouth, the longer I will too xD Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

28Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

run my mouth? LOL ok all ive done here is point out a few errors and provide input...

you arent worth it, just stop

29Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!

I know this doesn't concern me but.....

Core wrote:
you arent worth it, just stop

WOW REAL MATURE. Gj at not making a drama out of things core.

30Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

it was already a drama why should i restrain myself?

31Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Maybe because you are a leader and should start acting like one? Rolling Eyes

32Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Po!son wrote:Maybe because you are a leader and should start acting like one? Rolling Eyes

says the former leader who quit on impulse

33Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

I quit because I had no other choice! Life before Quake. Maybe when you get one, you will understand. Something I had to do, don't expect you to understand.

But honestly, carrying on like you are, shows real leadership. Keep up the good work Rolling Eyes

34Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Po!son wrote:Life before Quake. Maybe when you get one, you will understand.

you DO realize that i only have 1 month of school left and my whole life is gonna be determined by these next few months right?
you DO realize that 2 of the biggest things in my short life are gonna happen withing these next few months right?

you DO realize this might be why i have no patience for your ignorance on these forums?

you DO realize i have 2 clans to fucking lead? and i do it well so dont bitch about me because i know how the fuck to do my job.
you are just so shortsighted you just cant fucking comprehend my thoughts.

35Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Core wrote:
Po!son wrote:Life before Quake. Maybe when you get one, you will understand.

you DO realize that i only have 1 month of school left and my whole life is gonna be determined by these next few months right?
you DO realize that 2 of the biggest things in my short life are gonna happen withing these next few months right?

you DO realize this might be why i have no patience for your ignorance on these forums?

you DO realize i have 2 clans to fucking lead? and i do it well so dont bitch about me because i know how the fuck to do my job.
you are just so shortsighted you just cant fucking comprehend my thoughts.

Well if you call being a dick to me and others good leadership, by all means my bad xD But honestly, the way you have been acting, shows nothing when it comes to leadership. Nothing but your personal feelings towards me, which in fact at one time you actually liked me. Until that time I was Leader with you, but had to leave. So ya, like I said, keep up the good work. Rolling Eyes

36Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:43 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

hi

37Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

lo, that was a reply? you criticize my leading yet in this position leadership isnt a topic

relevance is the key to a good response :gluck:

38Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

And I care why? LOL. I don't but thanks Smile

39Xman-This is for you :> - Page 2 Empty Re: Xman-This is for you :> Wed May 06, 2009 7:46 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

/locked by request

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2