*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

STFU

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STFU Empty STFU Wed May 20, 2009 5:07 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

keep in mind smokey, i know you try to keep the flame to a minimum, or none, im sorry for what im about to say, but something is telling me it should be said.
and at this point i could honestly care less how the fuck its said. loyalty comes in many diffrent ways, i may not have stuck around here for long but that doesnt mean i wasnt loyal, to me pwp WAS a home away from home, doesnt look like that any more. I recently made a clan with snipja as many of you may know. i wont go into details about that, but as you know we are recruiting. and tell me this? did i fucking come on this mother fucking forum and ask or offer high possitions to members here to join my fucking clan? did i suk any of your fucking dicks to come join my fucking clan????? NO SO STFU some of your members came to app for n2p ON THEIR OWN FUCKING DECISION i nor any of the other fucking leaders told them to go there. and the leaders? juggs and poison? its not my fault they were fucking being treated like crap in this clan and wanted to find new refuge in n2p, poison had it with pwp and just wanted to be with her husband and poor old juggs just wanted to be fucking heard, as for sync? yes i did offer him a fucking leaders postion in n2p but thats for other reasons that i dont know if i should be mensioning to you half witted retards. and killah, if you dont know your fucking facts DONT FUCKING GO AROUND TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT you cunt mother fucking peice of noob shit. and dont go pulling a reckoning on me, i came here on my own to tell you how im fucking feeling about this current situation ban me from this forum or your server, or even both for that matter i could care less just dont ban innocent by-standered members. also try not to talk so much shit. paece bitches.

VIVA LA pWp

/clap

Last edited by SeeNagE on Wed May 20, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2STFU Empty Re: STFU Wed May 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Nicked

Im here fairly often!

nothing personal seen, but this is the worst thing ever to do to get things going bad.

next time talk to him on xfire, because you really make you look like the bad guy in this story and also like a real bitch.

try to keep it OUTSIDE forums. xfire and/or msn would be the best thing to do

also, if smokey doesnt answer, talk with tad or another leader..

anyway, i hope someone lock this topic FAST cause i dont want this useless drama here

http://azoclan.forumotion.com

3STFU Empty Re: STFU Wed May 20, 2009 5:18 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

i can care less how you people look at me, and i find it kinda sad that you didnt see the fact that drama was already created awile back...like i said think of me as a jackass i honestly dont care, you guys wanted drama and attention, BAM you got it. all im asking is that you guys stfu.

4STFU Empty Re: STFU Wed May 20, 2009 5:22 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Honestly i have no clue what the hell this is all about, i havent posted on there forums in a while or said anything out of the way towards them. i have done nothing but help snip when he wanted it. i set up the groups for them on the forums , made them banners to go with the themes and railskins for them and there new members. SO please tell me who i seemed to piss u off so badly when all i have done sense he made that clan was help him out?

5STFU Empty Re: STFU Wed May 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Nicked

Im here fairly often!

i never heard nothing disrespectfull like u just posted there about this mister seenage. so i beleive you are the one bringing this whole useless drama here. like i said, keep it outside the forums, its simple and if you don't care being a jackass, i am sure admins won't care banning you.

http://azoclan.forumotion.com

6STFU Empty Re: STFU Wed May 20, 2009 5:26 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

its not you smokey, like you said youve been nothing but help for us, dont be offended as an individual towards my post its not directed towards you.

7STFU Empty Re: STFU Wed May 20, 2009 5:29 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

__Smokey__ wrote:Honestly i have no clue what the hell this is all about, i havent posted on there forums in a while or said anything out of the way towards them. i have done nothing but help snip when he wanted it. i set up the groups for them on the forums , made them banners to go with the themes and railskins for them and there new members. SO please tell me who i seemed to piss u off so badly when all i have done sense he made that clan was help him out?

idt it was directed toward u smoke. da only reason he mentioned u in da begining iz cuz he knoz dat u try 2 keep flamin out teh fourms. I think itz directed towards killah Razz

8STFU Empty Re: STFU Wed May 20, 2009 5:30 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

well in my opinion this post is useless, as u clearly stated before u started to rant on, i want to keep the flaming away from the forums and the server. So with that said if u have a problem with a person PM them on x fire and feel free to let it go there. this is not needed here, for one it places a bad example on the others and the clan and beforeit proceeds to get worse i am locking this because it will do nothing but start a war between n2p and pWp and that's one thing i WILL NOT stand for is a clan war.

/locked

9STFU Empty Re: STFU Wed May 20, 2009 7:49 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I lol'd.

What a great attitude.

http://www.pwpclan.org

10STFU Empty Re: STFU Wed May 20, 2009 9:15 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I gotta add....

Dont throught out what these "other people" felt. All you are doing as taking what they posted, and saying they were eithert lying, or not posting the whole truth. Well done, speak for your clanmates.

Byw, loyalty dosent "come in different ways". You are loyal, or you arnt. Believing there is other levels is just a way people can feel better about decisions they make. (not talking about this situation, just in general)

Mary left to join her husbands clan. Understandable, respectable. Jugs left becasue he wantede to help snipe. ...... well, unless you are calling them liars, casue thats basically what I was told were the reasons. Not the bs you posted.

Lastly, seen.....theres no need for you to come back to these forums. You came here to rant like a child. Well done on your "clan image". If this is how you run your clan...dont bother hanging out here.

And since you "dont care" abput being banned. Np.

Im sure someone will pass this message on to you.

http://www.pwpclan.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]