*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 reasons from my point of veiw, say what you need, no bs

+5
Killah
Shadow
*b|K*
tool
maX!ma
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

1. T@D you can say what you want, but pWp isn't the same anymore, hope you know that.
2. If you guys think it is me on fucking altima's name, you all are stupid, idc about your little forums and private section where the clan can talk about peoples backs.
3. This nasty and rude comments i've been getting, please!, thought pWp was to be peaceful clan, not trash talking.
4. Don't be afraid to talk to me, i've tried to keep my cool tho.
5. I've watch this vid. T@D sent me before.
6. If you guys want to be like you are towards me, just fucking ban me then.
7. I think most people left because of what has been going on (hackers) and the drama and fighting btw, ppl. (i wasn't in this stuff this time)
8. T@D you need to take back control.
9. STFU ABUOT ME NOT TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT BEING BUSY, I'VE BEEN BETTER OFF n2p THEN pWp BECAUSE I KNOW SNIP AND SEEN AND THEY ARE COOL, AND JUST FROM PAST EXPERIENCE, YOU GUYS JUST HOLD SHIT AGAINST THEM, WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO TREVO WAS FUCKED UP.
10. Don't start talking shit in these forums, just send them on x-fire to keep this clean.

http://www.pwpclan.org

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

maX!ma wrote:1. T@D you can say what you want, but pWp isn't the same anymore, hope you know that.
2. If you guys think it is me on fucking altima's name, you all are stupid, idc about your little forums and private section where the clan can talk about peoples backs.
3. This nasty and rude comments i've been getting, please!, thought pWp was to be peaceful clan, not trash talking.
4. Don't be afraid to talk to me, i've tried to keep my cool tho.
5. I've watch this vid. T@D sent me before.
6. If you guys want to be like you are towards me, just fucking ban me then.
7. I think most people left because of what has been going on (hackers) and the drama and fighting btw, ppl. (i wasn't in this stuff this time)
8. T@D you need to take back control.
9. STFU ABUOT ME NOT TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT BEING BUSY, I'VE BEEN BETTER OFF n2p THEN pWp BECAUSE I KNOW SNIP AND SEEN AND THEY ARE COOL, AND JUST FROM PAST EXPERIENCE, YOU GUYS JUST HOLD SHIT AGAINST THEM, WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO TREVO WAS FUCKED UP.
10. Don't start talking shit in these forums, just send them on x-fire to keep this clean.

ok seriously, number 3 isn't going to happen when you post shit like this. We are peaceful and respectful when we are respected back. Your attitude right now is basically giving this entire clan a big middle finger for even letting you be a part of it. Of course pWp isn't the same to you, you haven't even been here for a while as you admitted. Clans change, people change, the game changes. It's called social evolution. We are just fine as we are. I admit there are still problems, but what clan doesn't have problems? This clan, pWp, is fine when we don't get flame posts from people like you. If you honestly want to stop drama and trash-talking, then don't keep the fighting going by retaliating. Seems a bit stupid to say in a nutshell "I want to end this!...you fuckers". Also, if you're better off with n2p, then why do you still care to post here? You have your "family", go play with them and leave us alone. Number 10 is also hypocritical.

P.S. I didn't say you logged on to altima's account. I said you might be able to see the page when alti is on it or he is relaying information to you, both of which could get altima kicked from pWp.

Last edited by tool on Thu May 21, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

lol maxima..

Shadow

Retired
Retired

This post was made by maX!ma who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

that saved me time

Killah

I'm here way too much!

another useless pathetic topic

/lock it

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

lol. i hope you took forever typing that up.

http://www.pwpclan.org

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Alright. I guess as leader of .n[2]p| I should state some things. I don't condone trash-talking between clans. I think everybody needs to respect each other. Even if you don't care for the person, you should try and show some respect. I can honestly say that we have nothing on our forums that is *pWp* related, except a scrims section. There is nothing in private section backstabbing you guys. For what? To see who has the bigger balls, or the meaner comments? Honestly I could care less what anyone is saying. You all know mine, Snipeja's, SeeNages, and Juggernauts x-fires. If there is a problem, PLEASE let us know. That's why we are in charge. I have no animosity towards *pWp*. I can understand a little about the rude and snide comments coming from both clans. I think maybe everyone just needs to take a deep breath and chill out. I don't want a clan war, and we are trying our best to make .n[2]p| a respectable clan in the Quake community. Let's all remember, this is only a game. If you don't like something, instead of taking it to heart, forget it. Leave it. It's not worth it. I will be making a post on our forums as well about this. So once again, apologies for some of the outbursts. But please, let's just keep it respectful. Thanks everyone.

.n[2]p|Po!soN

This is what I posted on our forums:
Ok guys. My first official post as a leader of this clan. I want to talk to everyone about respect in game. We don't want to see ANY shit talking- PERIOD! I have been playing long enough to know that it gets you nowhere in the community. I want this clan to be built on respect for each other, respect for others, and respect for the community. If you have something to say, leave it for teamchat or x-fire. Do NOT call other teams noobs, campers, etc. after a scrim. Even if they body camped or whatever the whole entire game. All we want from you is a simple gg's and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Furthermore, there will be NO MORE POSTING ANY TRASH TALK ON ANYONE ELSE'S FORUMS-PERIOD! This is getting old fast. Read the above paragraph if you don't understand.

I don't want to get the reputation of being shit talkers, campers, etc. I don't want to be like those clans that do do this. People perceive what your clan is by how their players act. In game and out. Please, no matter how pissed off you get, leave it on a professional level. Let me say it one more time so it sinks in: PEOPLE PERCEIVE WHAT YOUR CLAN IS BY HOW THEIR PLAYERS ACT. IN GAME AND OUT. PLEASE, NO MATTER HOW PISSED OFF YOU GET, LEAVE IT ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL. RESPECT is the key word here. Live it, love it, learn it.

Let's show the other clans and the community what .n[2]p| is about.

I would like everyone who can read this to please respond with a post saying you have read it and agree to it.

Shit talking will NOT be tolerated! Warnings will be given, and actions will be taken if it does not stop. Consider this your warning.

Thanks everyone for doing your best to making .n[2]p| a great clan!

Po!son

Vicious

Vicious
I'm here way too much!

Po!son wrote:Alright. I guess as leader of .n[2]p| I should state some things. I don't condone trash-talking between clans. I think everybody needs to respect each other. Even if you don't care for the person, you should try and show some respect. I can honestly say that we have nothing on our forums that is *pWp* related, except a scrims section. There is nothing in private section backstabbing you guys. For what? To see who has the bigger balls, or the meaner comments? Honestly I could care less what anyone is saying. You all know mine, Snipeja's, SeeNages, and Juggernauts x-fires. If there is a problem, PLEASE let us know. That's why we are in charge. I have no animosity towards *pWp*. I can understand a little about the rude and snide comments coming from both clans. I think maybe everyone just needs to take a deep breath and chill out. I don't want a clan war, and we are trying our best to make .n[2]p| a respectable clan in the Quake community. Let's all remember, this is only a game. If you don't like something, instead of taking it to heart, forget it. Leave it. It's not worth it. I will be making a post on our forums as well about this. So once again, apologies for some of the outbursts. But please, let's just keep it respectful. Thanks everyone.

.n[2]p|Po!soN

This is what I posted on our forums:
Ok guys. My first official post as a leader of this clan. I want to talk to everyone about respect in game. We don't want to see ANY shit talking- PERIOD! I have been playing long enough to know that it gets you nowhere in the community. I want this clan to be built on respect for each other, respect for others, and respect for the community. If you have something to say, leave it for teamchat or x-fire. Do NOT call other teams noobs, campers, etc. after a scrim. Even if they body camped or whatever the whole entire game. All we want from you is a simple gg's and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Furthermore, there will be NO MORE POSTING ANY TRASH TALK ON ANYONE ELSE'S FORUMS-PERIOD! This is getting old fast. Read the above paragraph if you don't understand.

I don't want to get the reputation of being shit talkers, campers, etc. I don't want to be like those clans that do do this. People perceive what your clan is by how their players act. In game and out. Please, no matter how pissed off you get, leave it on a professional level. Let me say it one more time so it sinks in: PEOPLE PERCEIVE WHAT YOUR CLAN IS BY HOW THEIR PLAYERS ACT. IN GAME AND OUT. PLEASE, NO MATTER HOW PISSED OFF YOU GET, LEAVE IT ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL. RESPECT is the key word here. Live it, love it, learn it.

Let's show the other clans and the community what .n[2]p| is about.

I would like everyone who can read this to please respond with a post saying you have read it and agree to it.

Shit talking will NOT be tolerated! Warnings will be given, and actions will be taken if it does not stop. Consider this your warning.

Thanks everyone for doing your best to making .n[2]p| a great clan!

Po!son

thank you, and lets just not argue or anything

note* IF i had admin here I would lock now. She clearly stated the reasons so lets lock and forget this topic was never made.

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Indeed this is useless, why all these BS topics are posted to begin with is beyond me but anyway. Ty Poison BTW.

/Locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum