*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War

+2
Shadow
pronst4r
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:23 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

Hey, for those of you that don't know I am a pretty hardcore xbox 360 gamer. I play on the weekends mostly because I'm busy with lifting, four wheeling, and chillin with friends during the weekdays. But now that school is out I'll have a little more freetime to game during the weekdays (quake 3 and WaW). I'm going to be starting a team that will (hopefully) go on to play in GB tournaments (gameBattles) if we get enough good players.

I recently got sponsored after being recognized in some matches that I played on a team that had me sub for them, it was one of my buddies teams. Here is some info about the team I'm starting up

Name: insomniacZ
Clan tag: iNs0
Current Members: ImaHotAznGirl (me) BigStryker (a friend who I lift/game with)

Yes we only have 2 main members right now which is why I'm trying to recruit more. I have another 10th Prestige account that you can add because I'm more active on it than the azngirl one. The other gamertag is o A IM a Z e x

you can add both, and please lemme know if your interested. You don't have to be extremely good, just know the basics and we can go from there.

Thanks =p

2Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

i rape on COD xbox but my xbox is dead, im gonna try and get one in the next month or two, ill hit you up then

3Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

Sounds good, yeah definatley lemme know when your back. I play CoD4 too and I'm just as good on there but it's been pissing me off lately so I decided to go back to WaW. I hit my 10th prestige when i got back to playing it (quit once i got to 65 on 9th) went to 10th got bored and made a new account and didn't prestige it at all haha.

4Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

meh my cod5 disk broke on xbox 360

ps3 ftw!

5Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Kinsler

Kinsler
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

/ move to other games section

6Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Ace

Ace
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

*b|K* wrote:
ps3 ftw!

7Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

-_-

gay ass ps3 ppl flaming the topic

yeah man, i think i only got to 4th prestige on 4 and didnt even get to prestige once on WaW due to the xbox dying. :/

happened right in the middle of a cod4 ffa rapefest, i was 21-2 then (insert loud glitchy noise here, with the effect of the tv bugging out and the xbox flashing 3 rings)

Sad

happened one week after warranty expired too, fucking bastards

8Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:16 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

Damnnit dude that blows...if you lived by me I got a friend who could fix it for you for either free or really cheap. I had something like that happen to me (mom accidentally unplugged the 360 cus she needed to use my fan or some shit) and the plug for my 360 was hanging half way out and my 360 made a noise and I got some red rings, I flipped. Found out it was cus my mom unplugged it a little.

My 360 has been through so much shit man I swear...it's been slammed EXTREMELY hard on concrete in my basement, it's had full out blast of water all over it, it's been pulled off of my desk in my room by the ethernet cord and fell onto hard wood floor.

and it still works awsome, except it makes a little noise because I think some sort of plastic pin got broken inside of it and it moves around when you move the 360. =P

9Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

haha! well i actually fixed it, tore it apart etc. had it goin for a good month. but in the end the motherboard fried cuz it couldnt take the workload :/

10Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:57 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

I got CoD WaW and CoD 4. Im a beast in both but I dont really try to rank up I just play to have fun.

U can add me and I'll try out tho.

GT-Fat Man Runz

11Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Empty Re: Xbox 360- Call of Duty: World at War Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:08 am

pronst4r

I Just got here!

Will do sir!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum