*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

so..

+2
Shadow
tool
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1so.. Empty so.. Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:42 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

so I posted a fake sex ad on craigslist (ask shadow about it) and I actually got a reply. Here's the conversation on AIM..

[11:28] Boy on PMS: hi
[11:28] Feathertips9281: Hey who is this
[11:29] Boy on PMS: $10 says you're a webcam bot
[11:29] Feathertips9281: Oh hey babe you got my email then. Was not sure if it went through cause i got something back saying it didnt. Glad it did :-)
[11:29] Boy on PMS: yup, I knew it. I guess I owe myself $10 now
[11:30] Feathertips9281: So tell me about yourself.....what do you like to do on the weekend? What would you take a girl out to do for some fun?
[11:31] Boy on PMS: well considering you're a bot and not a girl, I guess I can tell you my most intimate secrets, like how I love to suck on men's toes or breast feed from pig nipples, and you won't judge! This is awesome
[11:32] Feathertips9281: that's cool babe
[11:32] Boy on PMS: aw, you're judging me now
[11:32] Boy on PMS: Sad
[11:32] Feathertips9281: well i would like to get together sometime. Maybe chat a bit on the net firs and get to know each other before that though. But when we do i would like to go out to a public place first lol. I feel more comfortable that way. I have only lived in the area for a few months so i dont know anyone except for my roommate i moved here with. What do you do for a living? Not that it matters just curious.
[11:33] Boy on PMS: what area do you live in smarty pants?
[11:33] Boy on PMS: $10 says you reply with "that's cool"
[11:34] Feathertips9281: Well babe im a webcam girl ;-) Not sure if thats a turn off for you but i just do it really to pay the bills. Its easy money and i make like $50 an hour and get to work from home lol. I cant make that working anywhere else. But anyway if you want i have 3 free VIP passes to give away a month. I still got 3 left for this month. Im actually working now....here ill make you your own link real fast so you can watch me and chat with me in that chat room. Theres nobody even in here right now
[11:35] Boy on PMS: damn, I guess I owe myself $10 again :/
[11:35] Boy on PMS: oh well, can't win 'em all
[11:36] Feathertips9281: Okay like i said this is your free VIP link i just made for you. Once you go to it you have only 15 minutes to signup so dont open it until you are ready. They give it a 15 minute expiration for security reason. I guess so only one person can use it per VIP pass. But anyway just signup. Im in room 218. I think it asks for a credit card number but if it does its only for age verification. Im not even sure if the vip link does ask for one but it probably does cause i know this sites strict on the age limit. Go here NudeChatCams.net/VIP
[11:37] Boy on PMS: only 15 minutes?? Holy crap I better hurry!
[11:37] Boy on PMS: too bad I don't have a credit card
[11:37] Boy on PMS: darn
[11:37] Feathertips9281: K babe im going to minimize the messenger now and wait for you in the chat room. Please come in there im working for the next 6 hours. Be nice to have a little fun with ya and get to know you better before we go out on the town heh. Anyway NudeChatCams.net/VIP see you in there :-)
[11:38] Boy on PMS: nooooo don't leave me D:

and there goes the love of my life q.q

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

2so.. Empty Re: so.. Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

lmfao

3so.. Empty Re: so.. Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Blaze

Blaze
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

thats just messed up lol

http://www.spankwire.com

4so.. Empty Re: so.. Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 pm

Kinsler

Kinsler
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

lol

5so.. Empty Re: so.. Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

*cough* Homo *cough*

6so.. Empty Re: so.. Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:24 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

I think it asks for a credit card number but if it does its only for age verification.

Wow and idiots actually fall for that.. poor beings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum