*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

World of warcraft

+16
AltF4
SeeNagE
Aqua
__Smokey__
scorpion
h00ligan
-eLm0-
Voodoo
Seepage
ToT@L
Mark
Killbox
neko
T@D
patriot
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1World of warcraft Empty World of warcraft Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:17 am

patriot

I Just got here!

lol i played it last summer got to 57, quit, and now i just started dling it and some of these patches r sooooooooooooooooo long. its been like 6 hours. ima try to start back and and play that a lil bit with quake.

2World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:15 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I've had a 2 week trial disk for a year....still never tried that game.

http://www.pwpclan.org

3World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:20 pm

neko

neko
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

well man me and killbox play wow im new at it im only level 10 :)but i play it some time i just have lot other mmorpg games to i paly lol

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

4World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:23 pm

Doesn't it cost alot of money for all the shit you have to do with the game to make it the best?

5World of warcraft Empty =D Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:38 am

Killbox

Killbox
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Nah, not really...like 12 bucks a month...the game really isn't challenging 'till you get to the end game stuff...even then..you got 10 or 25 other people with you...Yeah. It's cool. But Quake is better IMO. When ya got a 70...it gets like..."Wtf am I doing running around on my mount for 20 minutes then logging off."

6World of warcraft Empty re Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:13 am

Mark

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I have played wow and everquest.

everquest ftw imo

7World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:40 pm

ToT@L

ToT@L
Retired
Retired

I played WoW for like a year and a half. I had numerous characters, I played on the server Gilneas. But, the pay was a kick in the balls for me XP I got to 55ish I think...dwarf paladin (Fezar) and horde highest was like 40something Tauren Druid (don't remember the name Very Happy) It was a fun game before the expansion, I stopped playing as the expansion came. If you weren't 60 by the time of the expansion, you were pretty much left in the dust lol. No shit went on for yah Razz

http://www.noobs.org

8World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

i got a 10 rogue and a 16 hunter.

then my trial account was over.

but before that

i had a level 47 Dwarf Paladin
i had a level 27 Dreanei Warrior
and i had some other low levels.

lol

9World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Voodoo

Voodoo
I Just got here!

I've been playing WoW since about the release of Burning Crusades. I quit when Wrath of the Lich King came out, but I've started again. In BC i got my priest up to 70 pretty quick and progresed quickly through T4/T5 content. I then got into an end-game raiding guild who was stuck on brutallus in Sunwell Plateau, until the boss nerf at the end of BC. I've played both shadow and holy through all content in BC and hopefully all content in WOTLK. Now I'm currently lvl 75 and I plan on getting my hunter and possibly a DK up to 80 after I gear out my priest.

People say there isn't much to do when you hit the lvl cap 70, now 80. That's false.

Raids
Heroic Dungeons
Faming Mats
Professions
Battlegrounds
Arenas
Daily Quests
Achievments
World PvP
Rep Grinds

The list goes on for what you need to do to get your character to it's max potential.

http://obligated2own.com

10World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I had the disks for WoW

but to get them back

i need to re-buy it.

sucks i know

but i think i might

11World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:15 pm

lol never tryed that shit... cost too much for a virtual game lol...

12World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:53 am

-eLm0-

-eLm0-
I Just got here!

i played wow, i got like 4 characters to 70 and 1 to 80 right now, rest are like 75.. i quit and realized how much time i wasted and money.. around $600 for 2 years.

main was 80 BE hunter with t6, sunwell and BT geared
pally 75
warrior 70
drood 70

http://era.noghost.net

13World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:55 am

h00ligan

h00ligan
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

i played 10 min of that game...dont think im gonna play it again =)

http://www.raygoldmodels.com/

14World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:41 am

scorpion

I Just got here!

Lineage 2 is better than WOW ! ^^

15World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:35 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

any game that u have to PAY to play is a complete waste of time and money..

Quake 3 Arena FTW!!!!!!!!!!

FREE FOR LIFE!!!!!!

16World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:19 am

Voodoo

Voodoo
I Just got here!

__Smokey__ wrote:any game that u have to PAY to play is a complete waste of time and money.

Not really, I enjoy playing WoW. Is it that much different than paying for cable TV just to watch a few channels that you like out of 60 or so?

17World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:00 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

One thing i have always said, " you pay enough for internet service, why pay to play shit on the internet?" just my opinion Razz

18World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:29 am

-eLm0-

-eLm0-
I Just got here!

ask that question to the 10 million subscribers of blizzard Cool

i am taking a break from WoW but I know that sooner or later, i will go back when i get the time to play it.

19World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am

Aqua

Aqua
I Just got here!

my lil bro has WarCrack and he had to dl a 2.4 gb patch.... and it lagged me out i had ping of 760 and 458 in dallas couldnt even think of playing on H$.... but its a cool game i dont recoment anyone running out and buying a scrip to play online.... but you know its up to you

20World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:44 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

-eLm0- wrote:ask that question to the 10 million subscribers of blizzard Cool

considering that most of them are 8- 12 year olds that play it along with most of the adults that play and there still living with mommy that number don shock me at all.

21World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Voodoo

Voodoo
I Just got here!

__Smokey__ wrote:
-eLm0- wrote:ask that question to the 10 million subscribers of blizzard Cool

considering that most of them are 8- 12 year olds that play it along with most of the adults that play and there still living with mommy that number don shock me at all.

I'm guessing these FACTS are based on your extensive hours of WoW that you have played, correct? Everyone I've played with and talked with during raids is usually about 18 or older. The youngest person I know that actually plays WoW is my brother who's 14. Also most of the older people who play aren't living with their parents, that could be true for any bum.

Last edited by Voodoo on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

22World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 pm

-eLm0-

-eLm0-
I Just got here!

I haven't personally played with 8 years old but there was one kid who was around 12. We used vent and it was actually a lot better than anything on quake.

Why? Because people there are a lot more smarter and mature. Majority of the people in my clan on WoW were in high school or University and everyone knew that arguing didn't solve anything ever. There was actually a firefighter who played, you wouldn't believe what kind of people play WoW and assuming things only makes an ass out of yourself.

Everyone should limit the amount of time they play, by looking at that, you can control your hours and won't be addicted. I'm saying it again, WoW is addicting but it's up to the person to choose if they want to be addicts or not. Blizzard is not forcing you to pay and play. They have more money than you can count.

23World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:19 am

I Just got here!

LOL!! Wish i was on u gays servers! Draka Must have gotten the lowest age group of the whole 11mill! So many dumb stuffz started like anal jokes, and killing babys in ally trade, it's dumb, really dumb.

Anyway... I have been playing WoW a few months before Burning Crusade came out. i thought I was gonna get it, but I didn't =( I wasn't much on grinding to lvl as i was exploring before anyone else at my lvl. I found out so many exploits that I'm sure no one has ever seen b4 cuz they were too busy lvling. I have a lvl 69 ally warrior named Msj. He is my only main right now because i don't have Lich King yet. Lol everyone hates me on that server, and I don't know why... It's not all bad, for my lvl i have a lvl 29 twink hunter and a lot of alts. my highest horde right now is 17 but my first trail account i got a undead rogue to 20 something. WoW is alot of fun if u can find it, and lvling is easier with a good guild and some cash =)

Just saying =)

24World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:05 am

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

ive played and still am playing wow,

Seenage- human paladin on korgath- lvl 80
Liquidsp- night elf hunter on korgath- lvl 80
Liquidgold- dwarf rouge on deathwing- lvl 80
Chronics- gnome warrior on deathing- lvl 80

ive played wow pre bc (basically when it came out) but quit for awile due to personal home related issues.
honestly wow is the best game ever made imo (along with 13 million other people?)
i know the game inside out and i know it can get boring and a bit annoying grinding to 80, but it can be done fast and fun when your doing it with friends (RaF <3) and honestly none of you can say jack shit about the game until you hit 80 do some raids if your a pve'er or some arenas if your a pvp'er cause at 80 is when the game acually starts.

what i find as a joke is when you say its expensive, cause you must be fucking poor, hey i know im poor, but im not fucking poor. $15 a month? stay home instead of going out to eat for 1 day within that month and youll be able to pay it off .

and umm smokey ive met ALOT of people wile playing wow ive been in over 12 guilds each containing roughly 60 or more active people that ive gotten to know really well, and you know what? the youngest person ive ever met / talked to playing wow was 15 years old, so nice try, but dont post any uneducated guesses only makes you look stupid >.>

and lol at abyss you can download the whole game for free off the site, cause its not the download disks you pay for, its the activation codes. so even if your to download the whole game off the site you still wouldnt be able to play unless you had an active account.

25World of warcraft Empty Re: World of warcraft Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:55 am

AltF4

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

SeeNagE wrote:and lol at abyss you can download the whole game for free off the site, cause its not the download disks you pay for, its the activation codes. so even if your to download the whole game off the site you still wouldnt be able to play unless you had an active account.

Not true. Ever heard of private servers?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum