*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

K ? (killer is gay, cord is gay, they have a kid..)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Somehow

Somehow
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

i is gud
i is kewl
i is gramar
i is no cheeto
i is no gay jorel

SO LISTEN TO I ! I EXPACT YOU LITTLE FAGGETS TO LOVE ME MORE AND TO GET LAID. IF YOU DON'T I'LL... I'LL JUST.. JUST.. I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY BUT I GUESS IT'S NO BIG DEAL.

Anyway. To be quite serious (only quite, don't worry), I'd like to join twice pWp. You don't get what I mean ? I am Ant, you already knows that. But I also want to join pWp under the nickname Somehow. So there will be two of me in the clan. If you believe it's another useless crap spam topic, then read what's next

John Travelfield is a eight years old cute little boy. He has two lovely parents and a clever sister. He has not so much friend, but those are probably the best friends you can have. He's been living a happily life until two monthes ago. After having two weeks of huge head aches, he came to the doctors who discovered a cancer. Yes, John Travelfield, also known as Junior, is dieing from cancer. If we don't react quickly, he will pass out.

I'm crying writing those words, because he doesn't deserve what's getting him down. There is only three ways to save him. Please, make the right choice. Make a choice. Do NOT let Junior die.

The first way is to give Santa Claus (and you know he can do miracles) all your money. If you don't have enough, sell your house, your waffles and your mum (list ordered by price value). Send all this money to his paypal (which is actually mine).
The second way is to give Santa Claus (and you know he can do miracles) a perfect blowjob. If you aren't girly enough, then send Cord's sister, she'd be enough I guess.
The third way is to let Santa Claus (and you know he can do miracles) be the first quake 3 player in history of quake to be twice in the same clan at the same moment, without hiding it.

do NOT let Junior die. Give me Cord's sis.

+ i iz seksy

METALLICAT

I Just got here!

It would have been better if it was indeed in the spam topic. But no, it isnt. So, although its slightly humorus, its still fucking retarded.

Shadow

Retired
Retired

METALLICAT wrote:So, although its slightly humorous, its still fucking retarded.

Tis the season

Xanax

I Just got here!

Ant, your quite gay tbh, now stfu because I don't have a sister and get a life rather than making post's on a forum about how gay you want to be with killer/me. fag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum