*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

from razer server

+5
July34
Somehow
Cap'n jack Sparrow
Merky
__Smokey__
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1from razer server Empty from razer server Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

someone told people on razer if they want to auto shooter type /autofire in the console and they will have it, 4 people dropped at once. i found out one of them was n2p fire. This basicly says that if they were given the chance to hack or given one they would use it. got ips from 2k logs. cant find anything on the other 2 guys.

February 4, 2010 at 02:36 Player connect/disconnect: {OK}AW5UM 72.38.173.177

December 28, 2009 at 02:30 Player rename: ( from .cYd|Fire ) .n[2]p|FirE 81.147.118.37

SS
from razer server 3e7eaf73169a4e04a8385e7b7719ee72bb85a1c2

2from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:26 am

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

As it's a different mod i assume it doesn't require typing /autofire 4 or 5 times to drop. The reason it was set to 4 or 5 times is because anybody can type autofire and drop... Typing it 5 times requires more stupidity. However, SLH drops have always been ignored by most & older server admins/refs as far as i remember. Honestly anybody can use any search engine to find quake 3 hacks, this doesn't prove anything. Funny though.

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

3from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!

Whilst it is true you can just google q3 hacks nowadays... the fact that he was so eager to type /autofire says alot... especially now where the quake anti-hack system is much more improved (Not the fucking best) and doing something that may involve cheating should be at the back of your mind....

4from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

Uhh think about it this way, if you didn't know it was going to drop you or if it would actually work and you thought the server might be so corrupt as to you just have to type a command and the server will let you keep shooting, would you not try it? I know for a fact i most likely would have a few years ago not knowing i would be dropped. Although autofire could have simply meant /+attack command (constantly firing).

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

5from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Somehow

Somehow
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

sweet lemonade, yes sweet lemonade.

Anyone that stupid deserve to be laughed at.

6from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!

Then why take the chance if you're not sure, just ask someone else? He's in a clan with alot of older and more experienced players. Is it even his place to test to see if the server is corrupt enough... I don't think so...

And no I wouldn't have tried it...

The stupidity of some ppls just amaze me (talking about fire)

7from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 pm

July34

Retired
Retired

Who cares...he typed in a bind, doesn't mean he hacks, just laugh at him and stfu Very Happy

8from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:52 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

i posted this for ONE reason, and that was to show u how fast people are willing to hack if they get a chance to... yes fire is in n2p and knows about the hacks and what not to have in his cfg, why would he do a command as obvious as /autofire, because he wants to hack but knows that razer isnt an Anti-Bot Enabled server nor a PURE server so he thought he could get away with it.. they should be treated just like any other drop in my opinion.

9from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:10 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Yes and no. If someone told a hack command in public chat, you would think that no one would have any idea if you were hacking or not. Also, the philosophy that it is razer server proves that hackers can play without getting banned. But you're right. If he was that eager to hack, you have to ask yourself, if given an actual hack, would he use it? Most likely.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

10from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:18 am

Vicious

Vicious
I'm here way too much!

DROP IS A DROP.

gg

11from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:50 pm

July34

Retired
Retired

Vicious wrote:DROP IS A DROP.

gg

This isn't a drop, it's a server bind kick...epic fail to an epic fail camper affraid

12from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:12 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

pretty sure the screenshot says "dropped" although my eyes could be getting bad...

13from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!

Ease up on the stupid comments Parker, you're immaturity is showing.

14from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 pm

July34

Retired
Retired

AluCarD wrote:Ease up on the stupid comments Parker, you're immaturity is showing.

Obviously your stupidity is showing, because obviously you don't know I am not serious all of the time. If I was serious, you could tell, go flame somewhere else please.

15from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:47 pm

July34

Retired
Retired

__Smokey__ wrote:pretty sure the screenshot says "dropped" although my eyes could be getting bad...

It's an edited message from the server...normal quake messages don't say "bitch" in them; therefore, it's not a real drop just a kicked from the server type of thing.

16from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:01 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

July34 wrote:
__Smokey__ wrote:pretty sure the screenshot says "dropped" although my eyes could be getting bad...

It's an edited message from the server...normal quake messages don't say "bitch" in them; therefore, it's not a real drop just a kicked from the server type of thing.

Correct. You cant look at the drop that NG has, that mav made, and equate it the same on every mod. They have their own settings.... When we use the term "drop" we are only talking about no ghost as far as I see it.

Granted, it does prove that those 4 people were at least "trying" to use an non-downloaded, server enabled hack...... which did not work out for them very well.

Bad judgment? Yes. ban? Up to the server admins.

http://www.pwpclan.org

17from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!

If you're not gonna post serious here then you're in the wrong section.

Do any of the n2p leaders know about this? What's their say on this ?

18from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Well just saw this topic actually. Find it odd and a little disappointing that he would be so dumb as to try something like that. He is only 11 though. Will have to discuss this further with the other leaders, and come to a conclusion. He has been quite inactive lately, so idk. Will get back with ya on this. Thanks for the info.

19from razer server Empty Re: from razer server Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 pm

July34

Retired
Retired

AluCarD wrote:If you're not gonna post serious here then you're in the wrong section.

Do any of the n2p leaders know about this? What's their say on this ?

I did post seriously? Obviously you don't have the common sense to understand that.

Well Poison, if he's 11, ask him if he knew what he was doing and tell him something like it's considered a "drop" so that maybe he'll admit that he had no idea what he was doing. Of course you're a leader and all, but just making a suggestion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum