*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011

+7
METALLICAT
Cap'n jack Sparrow
Kinsler
__Smokey__
Roachleader
beatles
Virtuosity
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:50 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

At Disney's D23 they kept the movie surprises coming for nearly two hours, announcing a slew of new information about their upcoming slate of films for the next couple of years, and they trotted out John Travolta, Robert Zemeckis, Jerry Bruckheimer, Nic Cage, Miley Cyrus, and ... Johnny Depp in full costume as Captain Jack Sparrow. Yes, we're not kidding, and boy do I hate the "no cameras in the arena" rule that Disney busted on us. Of all the things to miss a photo of.

So yes, Pirates 4 is coming out in Summer 2011. That's probably the biggest news. What else did they announce? Check it out below ...

• Disney's The Princess and The Frog will be screened at the Disney Studio in Burbank, which is being opened to the public for the first time ever, from November 25th through December 13th.
  • The new Muppets movie will be called The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made. Interestingly, this is the same title as a concept for a Muppet film that Jim Henson, Jerry Juhl and Frank Oz had back in 1985. It was revived in 2000 by Frank Oz, but died in development hell. We're assuming this is the new Jason Segel Muppet project.
  • Disney is remaking The Beatles' Yellow Submarine as a 3D film, complete with new motion capture and the original songs from the soundtrack, directed by Robert Zemeckis.
  • Disney's Pirates 4 will be called Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and will be released in Summer 2011. Depp came out as Jack Sparrow, and asked if anyone had seen a talking frog. Well, stranger things have happened.
  • We should also point out (thanks to commenter Dan) that On Stranger Tides is the name of a Pirate-related book by Tim Powers. Is Disney adapting the book for the fourth movie? Did they swipe the title? What's the connection there, because there definitely has to be a connection.

• Depp will also be back at Disney at Tonto in The Lone Ranger, which we already knew. But hey folks, more Depp.
  • John Carter of Mars will be hitting the screen in 2012.
  • Dick Cook said to Nic Cage, "I don't want to embarrass you, but how about doing another National Treasure?" Cage said, "Sure!" But that was it. Is that official confirmation of National Treasure 3? I guess we'll find out.

2Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:51 am

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

YES! Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 513763 I'm in love with Johnny Depp!

http://www.pwpclan.org

3Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Suspect odd

4Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:34 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

virtuosity wrote:At Disney's D23 they kept the movie surprises coming for nearly two hours, announcing a slew of new information about their upcoming slate of films for the next couple of years, and they trotted out John Travolta, Robert Zemeckis, Jerry Bruckheimer, Nic Cage, Miley Cyrus, and ... Johnny Depp in full costume as Captain Jack Sparrow. Yes, we're not kidding, and boy do I hate the "no cameras in the arena" rule that Disney busted on us. Of all the things to miss a photo of.

So yes, Pirates 4 is coming out in Summer 2011. That's probably the biggest news. What else did they announce? Check it out below ...

• Disney's The Princess and The Frog will be screened at the Disney Studio in Burbank, which is being opened to the public for the first time ever, from November 25th through December 13th.
  • The new Muppets movie will be called The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made. Interestingly, this is the same title as a concept for a Muppet film that Jim Henson, Jerry Juhl and Frank Oz had back in 1985. It was revived in 2000 by Frank Oz, but died in development hell. We're assuming this is the new Jason Segel Muppet project.
  • Disney is remaking The Beatles' Yellow Submarine as a 3D film, complete with new motion capture and the original songs from the soundtrack, directed by Robert Zemeckis.
  • Disney's Pirates 4 will be called Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and will be released in Summer 2011. Depp came out as Jack Sparrow, and asked if anyone had seen a talking frog. Well, stranger things have happened.
  • We should also point out (thanks to commenter Dan) that On Stranger Tides is the name of a Pirate-related book by Tim Powers. Is Disney adapting the book for the fourth movie? Did they swipe the title? What's the connection there, because there definitely has to be a connection.

• Depp will also be back at Disney at Tonto in The Lone Ranger, which we already knew. But hey folks, more Depp.
  • John Carter of Mars will be hitting the screen in 2012.
  • Dick Cook said to Nic Cage, "I don't want to embarrass you, but how about doing another National Treasure?" Cage said, "Sure!" But that was it. Is that official confirmation of National Treasure 3? I guess we'll find out.

you gotta be shitting me, another pirates movie? and of course they bring in depp again..... lol. wonder how much they pay depp for playing as jack sparrow....
my old math teacher would happily ditch her husband for depp.... i lol'd through the whole day when she said that.

5Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Whats wrong with Pirates of the Caribbean? Also of course you are going to bring him back again or else it would be a lame movie.

6Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:19 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

virtuosity wrote:Whats wrong with Pirates of the Caribbean? Also of course you are going to bring him back again or else it would be a lame movie.
not saying anythings wrong with it..... and of course the pirate series requires johnny depp. or it would suck. johnny depp had some better movies..... but i liked the pirates series too.... sleepy hollow ftw?

7Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

sleepy hollow, from hell, were great ones that he done. Anyone who has seen the scene after pirates 3 knew there would be a forth, just never knew when. If memory serves me right it should be about trying to find the fountain of youth.. cant wait to see it. Cool

8Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Kinsler

Kinsler
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 258609

9Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!

Wait wait wait... Miley Cyrus is gonna act in Pirates 4? Gay.....

10Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

AluCarD wrote:Wait wait wait... Miley Cyrus is gonna act in Pirates 4? Gay.....

This is what I thought too but my girlfriend said they were just implying that she is in some of the new movies that Disney is coming out with. I said if she is in Pirates then the movie is a fail.

11Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 am

METALLICAT

I Just got here!

Yeah, those other people were just guests at the expo or w/e...

For me, im kinda sad and happy that they made a new Pirates... Sad, because they led us to believe that the 3rd was the end, and it was a great end. I didnt really need to see more... But happy, because they are awsome facking movies.

12Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:37 am

METALLICAT

I Just got here!

Oh BTW, im back Very Happy

13Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:36 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

METALLICAT wrote:Oh BTW, im back Very Happy

Surprised Welcome Back Cat!!!!!!!!!

14Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:50 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Pirates 4, Indiana 5, Transformers 3, Toy Story 3, Spiderman 4, among other sequels planned to be released. They're all going to fail.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

15Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

tool wrote:Pirates 4, Indiana 5, Transformers 3, Toy Story 3, Spiderman 4, among other sequels planned to be released. They're all going to fail.

Pirates will be a good movie in my opinion. Indiana 5 and spiderman 4 shouldn't be coming out. Toy Story three will NOT live up to #1 or #2 but it will be an okay movie in my opinion, probably should have left it alone. Oh and Transformers 3 will be ehh so so in my opinion.

16Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Coming from the dude who thought The Hangover was better than Avatar, I really don't trust your judgment.

17Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

I'll see it for sure, but I'm a bit of a movie whore. Smile

18Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:52 pm

METALLICAT

I Just got here!

I thought i made a comment back to tools post... did someone delete it?

Saying that SPider man 4 isnt a Sequel... Its completely differnt, like Xmen Origins: Wolverine, or hte new Hulk with Ed Norton...

19Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:05 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

It's still going to have the same stupid storylines, and the same Tobey Maguire, and the same bad acting. Won't matter much.

20Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

jack sparrow is a good character really lol the movie(s) are dragging a little though Razz

toy story 3..! i remember watching toy story when i was younger like every night on video lol

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

21Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

tool wrote:Coming from the dude who thought The Hangover was better than Avatar, I really don't trust your judgment.

You can't compare the hangover with avatar, two completely different movies. All I am saying is I didn't like avatar one bit. Graphics were awesome other than that it was shit, maybe because I didn't see it in "3D" but seriously if the movie isn't good not in 3D then it isn't a good movie. Also how can you say they are all going to suck? Not all sequels suck you know. Back to the future was great and the sequels were great as well.

22Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 2011 Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:02 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

Roachleader wrote:
virtuosity wrote:Whats wrong with Pirates of the Caribbean? Also of course you are going to bring him back again or else it would be a lame movie.
not saying anythings wrong with it..... and of course the pirate series requires johnny depp. or it would suck. johnny depp had some better movies..... but i liked the pirates series too.... sleepy hollow ftw?

Public Enemy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum