*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Bye Q3 <3

+9
ghettoelf
Virtuosity
Insekz
Po!son
beatles
Turtle
Three-Six-N9ne
Zaneff
SeeNagE
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good Bye Q3 <3 Empty Good Bye Q3 <3 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

Well, its that time for me, I've decided to finally end my q3 saga, the final chapter in all my other gaming careers that have already ended. Computer games/ video games just dont interest me any more as they once did, nore do i ever find the time to go on anymore, and when i do, the only thing that runs through my mind is everything else more preductive that i can be doing at that moment. I've decided to post this on pWp forum as it is the forum that made me who i am today, and it was the first q3 forum/ clan I've ever been in. I feel I've matured alot since i first started my application here and i thank you all for that. Special shout outs to:

Tad - Your a man of wisdom and compassion I know we have had our doubts and differences over the years but, it was you who fully accepted me into the community after my reveal of identity (ZaneFF). I still feel that if it had not been for your consent i wouldn't have made it as far as I've gotten to this day. Thank you.

Acid - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GO TO SLEEP NOOB, lolz fun times, never gonna forget thoughts outlawed razer days Razz it was fun wile it lasted, and so was TE, im glad i got the opportunity to be apart of that, even though you jackasses made me wait forever >=[ lolz.

Big Buck - Im following in your foot steps big brother lolz. Hope everything goes well with you down there, your a genius and dont you ever forget that Smile Funnest times i could remeber was tag with just you and i lolz, you fucking hacker :p bet your fat ass couldnt tag me in real life! lolz, good times baby. <3

Babykiller - Imma miss you bro, your young, hip, cool, sexy, your every thing a baby turantula could ask for lolz. I'll still always be there to /rape you when your down, dont think ill ever forget that Wink im glad your "new computer" (cough cough bkh00k2k10) gave you the skills you needed and aquired to be in o2o, i couldnt think of any one who deserved it more, you truely are most improved player in this community imo, i still remeber when you couldn't even rail me wile i was afk, now you can snipe me out from bh to q in less then a split second lolz. Gj homo, brotha love. <3

Yeti - Take a fucking shower, for fucking once in your life you, giant ogre like, football playing hermaphrodite. Just kidding lolz ;D but no seriously take a shower. It was fun scrimming with you, and we had good times too, i still remember that time you kicked me for saying nagger and nothing you or what bk denies will change my mind!!! lolz imma miss ya big boy keep raping DAWGG <-(thats gangster talk for friend <3).

Kevin - Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololz, your jokes man fix your fucking ping xD wish i had gotten to know you earlier on in the game, your a really cool cat Smile even though our friendship was recent, i still love you like no other Smile your a nice person, but you really need to fix your ping xD lolz stay fresh b wun luv <3

Turtle - You are by far the nicest most innocent person in this community, and any other gaming community I've ever been in for that matter lolz, come down to toronto one day and we can ride together! it'll be sick lolz Smile, keep doing what your doing and dont ever change bro. <3

Sarah - Thanks for getting me full quake version way back when Smile demo version just wasnt the same Razz lolz your a good person and a born leader, a strong women and a strong individual for that matter, wish i got in more scrims with you, be more active! lolz, imma miss you babe take care. <3

Harsh/l1fe - while im at it i might as well thank you for hosting your q3full on megauploader for me to mouch off of. ;D

Asian - RICE! xD Hope everything goes well at school with you, your another genius thats going far in life Smile your parents must be proud of you, because i sure as hell know the q3 community is Smile take care sista!

Mario - First of all i would like to thank you for catching me lolololz Razz whore fagget >=[ Second lolz keep up thoughts water drinking competitions...i dont know what your trying to prove outta them....but keep it up...;D i must admit i held a grudge with you at first, but your a really cool person Smile besides no one can ever stay mad at some one who protects us from the evil bowser! :o thank you brave warrior!

Razer - Keep [GUT] standing tall and proud, itll gain the respect it once demanded i assure you Smile your a cool guy and pretty chills to talk to, hopefully our chats won't end here brotha Smile

369 - Your my fucking twin xD, its amazing how much we think alike, lolz i would trust you to make the right decision any day, because guys like you stand out, and its guys like you that prove to the rest of us that good guys dont finish last Smile hope to see you around aswell bro Smile love ya.

JuJu - Your chillin brah and hopefully we can meet up irl one day, you are only a couple hours away hahaha Razz cant wait till the day we meet, and i know itll happen cause im not gonna pass out on an opportunity to meet up with THEE juju! lololz Razz

Snipeja - I never said this but, im sorry about the way things ended and the way i acted, i hate my self for the simple reason that i always relize how im acting after the damage has already been done, you were one of the closest friends i made in the community, i was lucky to have partnered up with you but i let it go to waste, thanks for being there bro and keep n2p strong! its the best thing I've ever contributed to in this community and im hella proud of it, even though i left awhile back, i never ever once took off the n2p rail skin Smile <3

Poison - your a kind and beautiful woman in all your glory, snipe really got lucky with you haha. Im sorry with the way things had ended between us as well and i would like to apologize for that sad mistake, i would also however like to thank you, because if it handn't been for your help and leadership, n2p would surely not have grown and flourished to what it is today. Thank you. Smile

Havoc - it was nice getting to know you and it was fun raping with you in te lolz. I hope you get into what ever clan it is you decide to get into next Smile stay strong brotha! Smile <3

Fenix - Your gay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, but i love you bro Smile <3

Frog - Unno if you even come to the forums any more but i hope everything in life works out for you man, i know we havent chatted it up for a loong while but i still remeber the kindness your presence always brought to the server/ forum. Thank you for being you. Smile

Ven3tta - Never come to Toronto =D hahahha jokes, keep your randomness strong and remember stay high brotha!!!

The list can go on forever but I dont have the time right now lolz, sorry to any one who I've missed out in this, just cause you werent mentioned doesnt mean i have nothing to say to you or about you Smile your all great people, and i wish i had gotten to know alot more of you better Smile

That being said and done, i would just like to state that yes, i will be deleting both quake 3 and xfire, if any one wants to contact me or stay in touch just for shits and giggles my msn is saif_ghanim@hotmail.com, add me and msg me for my facebook if your interested or simply email me.

Well this is the end, Later every one, and remember Happy Fragging! <3

2Good Bye Q3 <3 Empty Re: Good Bye Q3 <3 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Zaneff

Zaneff
I Just got here!

Btw remeber guys keep sparking up those blunts!
and for those of you who dont burn at least put your lighters up :p