*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay i kinda suck at writing but i got a story

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

h3av3n

h3av3n
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

This story is called 20 days (it's intended to be freaky and wierd) don't hate please.

You think me mad how come? because i did something i wanted to do? Okay maybe this man is dead but it's not my fault i think it was his fault. This man would come to my store everyday no matter the day. He would come in say hello and i would respond it never bothered me i made my money and he got what he wanted. But then he would smile. And this would make my skin crawl. It was everything you didn't want to see he had only 20 teeth and wooden teeth some where completely black and some weren't even a full tooth more like half a tooth.

Now this is where you should say im weird but i think it was for his own good. Now this was the 3rd week in a row he came in he does what he always does then he smiled and it drove me insane so i tackled him on to the floor and put a muzzle on his mouth. He put up a struggle-but i easily over powered him. then i put him in my van and took him to the basement of my house. Haha you think im weird now or mad well think again how could a mad man think of torture this good. i decided to rid myself of this horrifying smile for good so what i did is that i kept him there like i kidnapped him. This is where the dark twenty days began (this is what i called it) every day i would walk to the basement and take the muzzle off and he was chained down so i didn't worry about him fighting me.

This where the "madness" began i would take my hand place it in his mouth and rip on of his terrifying teeth out. it made me feel bliss for the first time in those three weeks he started coming into my store. and everyday i kept this up till every tooth was gone then came the twentieth day this is where i realized all his teeth where gone i had finished my job but every time i looked at him i saw his smile and i couldn't stand for this i knew i had to take the life of this man to be free forever. I had many thoughts of how to kill him i thought of fast and easy and slow painful and costly. i decided slow and painful first i put a bag over his head and put his head under a dripping faucet this drove him MAD! thats when i had to decide when to take his do called "life" i decided to dismember his body for easy concealment i walked up to him with a butcher knife then he started to beg he could barely talk this made me laugh. he had no teeth trying to talk how could you not laugh. i started with the fingers and toes then the feet and hands he was in some bad agony he started to cry and i just laughed. i burnt the words μειδιώ on his cheek then i kept going the arms then legs then when he was just a corpse and a head i cut his head off and my job was done. There was no blood to clean up i put down ALOT of buckets to catch all of the blood. thats when i wanted to conceal the body so i opened the walls of my house and stuffed his body there i threw the blood down the river so no one won't ever find it.

A few weeks later the cops came they questioned me and i was satisfied with my triumph so i led them a search through my house and they where impressed with the structure thats when i led them to the place of the body's concealment. I stood them right beside the wall in which the body was i almost chuckled at the thought. but then i heard a tapping noise this was strange and they heard it to. they demanded to open the wall up and i insisted that it was just water dripping. i was wrong in this very moment when i cut off the head and threw it in the wall i was careless a finger must have been caught on a dangling hair and the finger was tapping on the wall caught in the hair of my victim it freaked me out how that could happen. the hair was caught on the brick and the finger was caught in the hair and whenever wind was in the room the hair would swing back and forth and the finger would hit the wall making a tapping sound. i was immediatly arrested and sent to jail. i guess they will never find out why i did this whenever they ask me i just would think about how i would never have to see that horrific smile!

h3av3n

h3av3n
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

rip on of his terrifying meant to be "rip out one of his terrifying"

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I like it. It is extremely reminiscent to the "Tell Tale Heart" by Edgar Allen Poe. Which is one of my favorite stories. Is that the source of the idea?

http://www.pwpclan.org

h3av3n

h3av3n
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

yes Very Happy i love edgar allan poe one of the best writers.

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Agreed....

http://www.pwpclan.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum