*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Perfect Life

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Perfect Life Empty My Perfect Life Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:27 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

My first time writing in a long time so i apologize if it sucks. This is something i just came up with out of nowhere...tell me what you think i guess.

I walk out into the dark, thinking about how I had ruined my perfect life. I had been chasing the same girl for years, but i never had my chance. And when I finally get that opportunity I was looking, no... wishing for, I give in to lust and go into unfaithfulness. Scared of losing the girl of my dreams, I hid it from her from everyone else. In that time, I had proposed to this girl for I thought she was the one, I thought i was gonna spend forever with this girl, the one who had shown me what friendship, happiness, and love really were. I used to not believe in such things, but she showed me that they really do exist.

Shortly after my proposal to her, we pulled a stupid teenager cliche, and snuck out to see each other. We got caught and our parents said, "Forbidden," not knowing that we were engaged.

After that night, she started to have doubts about us and decided that we should see if we really were meant to be by trying to find other people. So we did, and she was fairly quickly talking to another guy about dating. But, after one kiss, she realized she wanted me back.

We got back together, but things were falling apart from the break-up and it didn't last. This goes on for about a month and then, out of nowhere, I come clean about me cheating. She..is devistated, hurt by the thought that the one guy who she thought was like no other guy she knew and would never cheat cheated on her. I try to fix things between me and her, but the damage was too great. For months we try to make us work, but we decide that it's time to give it up and that we've ran out of chances.

A couple weeks later we start talking again, both of us dating someone else. We both start to miss each other and we both want to be with each other, but we know it won't last and we stay in the relationships we're already in. But what I wanted more than ANYTHING else in the world, was to give her the one thing that could never be given to anyone else and her to give her's to me as well. The one thing that was ours to give away, and now I can't give, or receive, that gift, for she has already given it away.

So I sit alone in the dark, thinking about how I had ruined my perfect life. I had what I wanted and i fucked it all up and lost everything. Now I'm trapped within my sorrow, looking for a way out. Have I found it in this relationship? Or will I not be able to escape? For I sit here in the darkness alone, and think about how I ruined...my perfect life.

Last edited by nodata on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

2My Perfect Life Empty Re: My Perfect Life Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

it doesn't suck. If it came from the heart.

http://www.pwpclan.org

3My Perfect Life Empty Re: My Perfect Life Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:47 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

it's just been a long long time since i've actually written something...normally i just copy and paste shit lol

but yeah...it definately came from the heart...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum