*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid Doctors....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stupid Doctors.... Empty Stupid Doctors.... Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

well as i've bitched and whined about it before, today they finally gave me a solid diagnosis for ONE of my problems. Chronic Dislocation, attributed to extra bone growth in my wrists, ankles, and right shoulder area.
but what is really fucking pissing me off is the fact nobody can tell me why i don't gain weight no matter what i eat and how much food i eat, why i have random fits of coughing blood and nosebleeds, why on three occasions in the past month my right eye's tear duct leaks blood, and why i feel like i'm losing my fucking grip on reality about halfway through the day EVERY FUCKING DAY.

every day about an hour after lunch for the past few weeks, i space out and my attitude towards things changes, as if i'm in withdrawls from lack of niccotine or something, even though i don't smoke.

best part? the fact that i've been going to doctors for this ever since my wrists began to pop out of place about 4 and a half years ago and they couldn't tell me a goddamn thing, they just NOW gave me a diagnosis for THAT and they can't tell me anything else. WHAT THE HELL? are they giving fucking liscenses and degrees to total fucking idiots now?

Rant over.

PS: what they could tell me is that the problems related to my overall health was, quote, "possibly genetic".

2Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

sorry, had to vent it somewhere. i figured pwp would be the best place to rage for a couple posts since this forum is hardly active.

on a lighter note, i'm probably going to be more active here in the next couple weeks or so, the shop's upcoming schedule is much less crammed.

3Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:11 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Roachleader wrote:sorry, had to vent it somewhere. i figured pwp would be the best place to rage for a couple posts since this forum is hardly active.

on a lighter note, i'm probably going to be more active here in the next couple weeks or so, the shop's upcoming schedule is much less crammed.

Wait what?

Hardly active, did they diagnose you believing things that aren't true?

But seriously this forum isn't inactive nor hardly active. There are posts daily and besides that we are the most active forum out of most of the gaming forums today. I will however admit that we are lacking activity that we use to have but it has been proven that around summer break the activity goes down for whatever reason, probably because kids are out on break getting into trouble, opposed to Nov-Jan when it is snowing and people have no choice but to stay inside and play games.

Just saying.

4Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:54 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Couldn't have said it better, Joe...

http://www.pwpclan.org

5Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Damn I must be a loser because I don't go out and get into trouble during summers. SadFace.

Honestly though would I would not mind having a summer break. I have been very busy lately with work, school and life in general.

Work M-F usually between 9AM-4PM
School M,T,T,F basically 5PM-10PM

Then sleep and same shit all over again.

Whatever worth it in the long run I guess and I shouldn't complain because at least I am employed right now especially with the economy so poor.

6Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I didn't do much during the summers, was outside hanging out with my next-door neighbor during the day, and playing Quake at night for most of my summer...

Occasionally I'd go to Florida, my grandparent's house, or a campground with my grandparents and cousins, but not super often.

7Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

i'm not saying it's totally inactive, i'm saying it's less active than most of the other forums i visit, which are mostly ps3-exploiting scene websites nowadays since things there are heating up again. plus, here there aren't really any solid rules on making a couple rage-posts about something, because the rules for spam here are lenient compared to the rules on other sites, which they usually give infractions right off the bat and ban.

8Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

^^that's basically why i didn't say "inactive" in the first place. pwp has daily posting most of the time, but it's not nearly as "full of life" as the other forums i post on

9Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

You just compared a PS3 forum which the PS3 was established/released in 2006 to a Quake III/Quake Live forum which Quake III is a 12+ year old game.

Of course PS3 is going to be way more active.

Now lets compare the PS3 forum to 4Chan and say the PS3 forum is way inactive....

Also you won't come across a more laid back forum then pwpclan.org that is for sure.

10Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

This forum is more popular then facebook.

You Stupid Doctors.... Fb_like_button this.

http://www.pwpclan.org

11Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:28 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

T@D wrote:This forum is more popular then facebook.

You Stupid Doctors.... Fb_like_button this.

What is Facebook?

12Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Stupid Doctors.... 403677

13Stupid Doctors.... Empty Re: Stupid Doctors.... Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:02 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

lmao data....