*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Searching for a game

+3
Merky
T@D
Three-Six-N9ne
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1Searching for a game - Page 4 Empty Searching for a game Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Three-Six-N9ne

Three-Six-N9ne
I Just got here!

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys, i havent been around the gaming world in quite sometime, reason being i have a rather shitty internet connection and cannot play any online games otherwise i would still be around playing quake.

Ive been trying to find a new game to play but my search hasnt gotten me anywhere. Its been a few days and i still havent found THE game ive been looking for yet so im posting here hoping to find some help.

What im looking for is :

A single player (offline game)

A sandbox styled game with skills you need to work on (like on runescape or reddead redemption)

Gaming on Windows XP, a rather low performance laptop.

Thanks for your time, any help will be appreciated Smile

76Searching for a game - Page 4 Empty Re: Searching for a game Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:06 am

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

ok well, my opinion is that you achieve next to nothing playing quake, apart from the enjoyment. In minecraft creative, it isn't quite as enjoyable and can get a bit boring, but you actually end up with something to show for your effort and creativity.

77Searching for a game - Page 4 Empty Re: Searching for a game Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:01 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I tried creative for about 10 minutes. Although I understand the potential of building something amazing, like data... I'd prefer to work for it.

3 hours last night being held up in the nether fortress with Killbox trying to get blaze rods and just stay alive.... Was fun lol. For me, creative mode dilutes the feeling of accomplishment. The exact same stuff can be made in survival. I prefer the challenge Smile

http://www.pwpclan.org

78Searching for a game - Page 4 Empty Re: Searching for a game Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

yes, but one day an amazing idea will pop into your head - something ambitious. It will be something too big to build in survival mode, and creative is your only bet. You saw the videos i posted of fyre uk? do you think they built their stuff in survival? and does it subtract from the accomplishment?

If you like the "game" element, thats perfectly understandable. This thing about creative for me is that it allows you to actually make something you can be proud of.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum