*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Griefing

+3
T@D
SCVroker7253
Virtuosity
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Griefing Empty Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:47 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

So who ever keeps doing this on the server needs to man up.

I don't care who you are but man up. Many of us have had our hard earned work destroyed. Jeff this is a constant problem and needs to be taken care of. In fact if you give me web console access I will figure out who it is.

So the person that is doing it
A.) Admit to it and stop being a bitch then the punishment may not be so severe.
B.) Wait until you get caught and feel the full wrath.

PM me if you would like to be a man or if anyone knows who it is PM me.

P.S. We only have about 7 people that play the server and I KNOW 4-5 of them wouldn't do it.

2Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 am

SCVroker7253

SCVroker7253
I Just got here!

Here is a SS of what someone did to Virt's Tavern in his Castle.

Griefing 1tt313

Here is what it looked like before.

Griefing Wsljte

3Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

What time?

http://www.pwpclan.org

4Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:53 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

idk some time between the last time SCV logged out and logged back in

MCB was one person online during the time but not sure if anyone else connected.

5Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:04 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Only 3 people logged in.... mcd, scv, and joe.

6Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:15 am

SCVroker7253

SCVroker7253
I Just got here!

Well, I was with Virt IRL at the time his place was griefed so it wasn't me. I got on after we got home and MCB told me that someone had griefed his Tavern and that it looked like it was caught on fire.

7Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:08 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Unfortunatly, logs only tell me what is said, OP commands issued, and log ins/outs. So I have no way to find out anything aside from those things.

This seems to be the last log connections before mcb said something about Joes room..

2012-01-02 21:52:04 [INFO] SCVroker7253> Hey brb ima go get food
2012-01-02 21:52:08 [INFO] SCVroker7253 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
2012-01-02 21:52:11 [INFO] mcb216> kk
2012-01-02 22:50:00 [INFO] mcb216 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
2012-01-02 23:13:07 [INFO] SCVroker7253 [/76.217.165.14:60629] logged in with entity id 3122366 at (491.09898514501367, 82.0, -2627.3220280521728)
2012-01-02 23:22:09 [INFO] mcb216 [/98.87.116.7:50794] logged in with entity id 3126524 at (491.21875, 64.0, -2639.3125)

So MCB logged out about an hour after SCV left...then back in after SCV came back. No one else was on the server. I assume it has to be something happening in game, somehow.

8Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 am

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

doubtful

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

9Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Not sure how since my tavern is in my castle under ground.

EDIT: Although MCB was on an hour after he left and she does hate me, lol.

10Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:02 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

She wouldn't do that, cuz my houses would've been trashed a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time ago if she was the one doing all of this.

Plus, her house was griefed, and I'd love to take credit for that, but I've logged in probably twice in the past month and a half.

11Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

bLade wrote:She wouldn't do that, cuz my houses would've been trashed a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time ago if she was the one doing all of this.

Plus, her house was griefed, and I'd love to take credit for that, but I've logged in probably twice in the past month and a half.

Blade, when I say hates me I mean HATES me LOL. She likes SCVroker7253 and I told her it was silly to like a guy through Minecraft and ever since then she has hated me a LOT.

Anyways I only say this because I know she really doesn't like me and was the only one on the server. Nothing that could have worked naturally on the server would have destroyed my tavern. Go online and look at where it is positioned. Plus she did have fire blocks in her chest...

12Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

virtuosity wrote: She likes SCVroker7253 and I told her it was silly to like a guy through Minecraft and ever since then she has hated me a LOT.

In all fairness..... you have said quite a bit more then just that she's "silly" (and realistically not your place to say anything anyway). And she has as well.....but it would be unfair to assume the "talks" have been 1 sided.

On that notion though....she's only 15.

If there is anyone doing anything to anyones place though, and it's caught....they will be banned. No warnings.

13Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

virtuosity wrote:
bLade wrote:She wouldn't do that, cuz my houses would've been trashed a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time ago if she was the one doing all of this.

Blade, when I say hates me I mean HATES me LOL. She likes SCVroker7253 and I told her it was silly to like a guy through Minecraft and ever since then she has hated me a LOT.

Anyways I only say this because I know she really doesn't like me and was the only one on the server. Nothing that could have worked naturally on the server would have destroyed my tavern. Go online and look at where it is positioned. Plus she did have fire blocks in her chest...
Joe, I can say with a pretty high level of certainty that she's not the one griefing, considering she's been affected as well by it..

You also gotta remember that she is my sister, and therefore will be somewhat like me, and as Jeff said, she's 15, and therefore will be somewhat worse.. She's VERY headstrong and VERY opinionated, not afraid to speak her mind and doesn't give a fuck if you like or dislike what she has to say.

I also know that if she doesn't like you, 9 times out of 10 will start saying things that she won't actually do, in an attempt to get you to shut up, she's always been like this.. I would say the best thing to do would be to just stop talking to her, but then she'll start to taunt you cuz she doesn't know when enough is enough.. This is all when you annoy/piss her off, after this she'll start to simply ignore your existence..

She requires quite a bit of work to get along with, but I wouldn't try to "mend" things with her, cuz that won't work.

Btw, I don't normally defend my sister, I usually let her defend herself cuz she is fully capable of doing so, but this way I can explain how she is.

14Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:16 am

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

if you pissed me off I'd do the ultimate grief. I'd build an entire tnt plantation below your creation with a switch leading to the top and put a sign on it saying switch me for free cookies.. you will destroy your own creation mwahahaha

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

15Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Shinigami

Shinigami
I Just got here!

lol blowing whole creation for free cookies is an acceptable sacrifice!
ofc only if you will really get it!

16Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

No I will admit it wasn't one sided lol. I was nice and did help her till she decided one day she hated me.

Either way my place is fixed and it didn't take me all to long to fix but this problem needs to be solved. I understand lightning catches stuff on fire but there is no way the lightning would have went through three walls of cobble stone to hit my tavern underground. We need to figure out who is doing all of this and it isn't rocket science. We have less then 10 people on the server and Jeff you know I wouldn't be doing that especially being a leader in *pWp*. I can say personally that I know SCV isn't doing it since I am at his house a lot playing online with him.

17Griefing Empty Re: Griefing Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:52 pm

mcb216

mcb216
I Just got here!

YAY BRO STUCK UP FOR ME!!!! eh joe your existence pisses me off. Razz so most of what blade said is true. but no matter if i hate you or not i wouldnt grief you. im not the one griefing trust me I WOULDNT DESTROY MY MIKU STATUE!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum