*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Clan tourney?

+4
Killbox
tR!gun
*b|K*
Sync
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Clan tourney? Empty Official Clan tourney? Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:54 pm

Sync

Sync
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Inspired By Killers' Tourney(wtf does that mean?!) I Want to throw in a proposal!

A Clan tourney For all PWP Clan Memebers.

A sign up sheet for each tourney(still dont know T.T) Will be posted via forum a week before it begins

All matches Must be spec'ed Or Regulated By at least 1 Leader

2v2 or 3v3 (depending on participating members)

The actuall Match ups will Last a month, Due to severe time contraints with members.

All teams will Be FINAL For a Month! At the end of the month, the team with the best record, (Wins/losses) Will be dubbed Champion of that month. I was thinking we could throw in a topic declaring the winners of each month. And Maybe one of those nice trophies for the champions, With Each members Sig dubbed on the trophy.

Member Matchups: This one is slippery, My first idea was just to have people choose Whoever they wanted, But I thought it would be more fun if Our leaders (T@D/Wifey/Frog) Chose the teams for us(and of course participate!), Whether random or based on skill level!

The Team vs. Goal is for every team to fight every other team at least 3 times each!

My overall goal for this is to get to know other pwp members better and besides That, what I've learned from my past 2v2 with T@D/Killbox, Its helluva fun against Fellow clanmates, and there is no better way to get to know an ally but to Fight against them! (yes! that means you neko!)

I'm really excited at the possibility Of this being put into Action, Of course the rules and finer details Are open to revision, I just think this is a good way to keep the clan fun and Poppin, (besides the normal daily dose of spam XD, (RAMBO!/KILLER!)

2Official Clan tourney? Empty Re: Official Clan tourney? Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:13 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

sounds good and looks fun

3Official Clan tourney? Empty Re: Official Clan tourney? Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:49 pm

tR!gun

tR!gun
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

word.
sounds fair.
outta boi sync

4Official Clan tourney? Empty Re: Official Clan tourney? Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:55 am

Killbox

Killbox
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Haha! That was a very fun game. =) I told tad.."The pWp comeback?"

5Official Clan tourney? Empty Re: Official Clan tourney? Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:37 am

Sync

Sync
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Killbox wrote:Haha! That was a very fun game. =) I told tad.."The pWp comeback?"

Shut up! >.< U guys had like a adrenaline rush or something from being owned by us T's! Luck thats...all.....luck..yea.. What a Face What a Face

6Official Clan tourney? Empty Re: Official Clan tourney? Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:06 pm

K!ll3R

K!ll3R
Retired
Retired

This is gr8 idea but for my part I need some more experience doing tourney and im actually setting one up for tomorrow and im not actually able to manage big turney like that.

but its a gr8 idea and if u give me couple of week ima be betetr at that and could set up one!

http://www.pwpclan.org

7Official Clan tourney? Empty Re: Official Clan tourney? Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 pm

neko

neko
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

im in

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

8Official Clan tourney? Empty Re: Official Clan tourney? Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:32 pm

ToT@L

ToT@L
Retired
Retired

It all sounds good! I have a differnet idea about the champion thing though. You could have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Also, instead of monthly, maybe you could have 1/2 month(every two weeks) A month doesn't look like much in writing, but it's a long time. Two weeks would be more managable, and keep things exciting. Just some ideas of course. Smile

http://www.noobs.org

9Official Clan tourney? Empty Re: Official Clan tourney? Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:37 pm

GhosT

GhosT
Retired
Retired

it depends on time also b/c i dont wanna repeat what happened in 1 tourney.

wifey knows

10Official Clan tourney? Empty Re: Official Clan tourney? Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 am

Sync

Sync
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

ToT@L wrote:It all sounds good! I have a differnet idea about the champion thing though. You could have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Also, instead of monthly, maybe you could have 1/2 month(every two weeks) A month doesn't look like much in writing, but it's a long time. Two weeks would be more managable, and keep things exciting. Just some ideas of course. Smile

Revisions are good! lets have it suitable for all clan members!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum