*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

lil question

+2
comprichard
Dark Emerald
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lil question Empty lil question Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:35 am

Dark Emerald

I Just got here!

well as you might remember I made myself drop at zone few months ago, -1, but after a while I was able to get into zone again, idk why I don't have dynamic ip or w/e, anyway first I thought u might have seen the demo of the drop I accidently made where u can see I drop due to a cfg like I said, I posted this demo on all my later applications for clans and clubs, but I noticed today I was banned again, and I think that's happened few times more of 1 day being banned and the other day being able to connect just fine so.... my question is what's up with that? Razz
Don't get me wrong it's ur decision to keep me banned or not it's ur server after all; I just found it a lil odd.

2lil question Empty Re: lil question Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:55 pm

comprichard

Im here fairly often!

I Rebanned You
Have a nice day

3lil question Empty Re: lil question Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:18 pm

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

rofl. xD

http://www.pwpclan.org

4lil question Empty Re: lil question Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Dark Emerald

I Just got here!

Ok thx for the quick response, though is there any chance I'l be unbanned someday, like is there a waiting period or somth?

5lil question Empty Re: lil question Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 pm

AltF4

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

You walk in and literally ask for a ban.

Fun.

6lil question Empty Re: lil question Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Dark Emerald

I Just got here!

Well nrly; but I can see why u'd think so, but comp's posts's an answer not a remark.

7lil question Empty Re: lil question Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 am

comprichard

Im here fairly often!

As admin I do have the right to make the decision on well maybe someone didnt really cheat but in your case I personally feel you wanted a cheat got tricked droped and now use a undetected hack so im using your drop as a reason to keep you banned

8lil question Empty Re: lil question Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:32 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

get active in aZo fool!

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

9lil question Empty Re: lil question Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:52 am

Dark Emerald

I Just got here!

wow idk where that came from, but that doesnt make any sence to me, for once u think I thought a cfg would hold cheats? man I might not be the most experienced with cfg's or q3 cheats for that matter but im not an idiot, I already explained where I got the cfg from, if u want il find you a link to the topic where I got the cfg from aswell, and if I wanted a cheat I'd just use google or idk maybe some cheat forum I can remember from when I played maplestory; but I don't, and what the hell makes u think I cheat now, I don't remember playing against u since after I dropped, and I can provide demo's from almost all of my scrims if u want to see any, old and new I have about 450 mb worth.

There is no reason to cheat on a simple shooter like this unless u don't like this game, there's nothing to gain here, no xp no rankings or highscores or w/e, just the joy of playing and hopefully winning since it's nice to be good at somth, cheats might help you win but it'l take away the fun of winning therefore there's just no reason to cheat in my eyes.

btw hi tool ^^, I knowz <.< sry for the inactiviness, il be 100% a/w tommorow, but I can't promise same activity as like I had for Lw, since I can't provide as much activity alltogether atm =/

10lil question Empty Re: lil question Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:33 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Dark,

What it comes down to is you dropped. Comp having ref has the decision to ban or not. Do I think you cheated? Dosent really matter. What it comes down to is a pwp member has the right to ban anyone with a "proven" past. I can override that as can frog....but we dont out of resect for our members.

I am sorry if its inconvienant , but cheat ot not.....you made this decision really. You said you did this to quit quake. ....but are still here.

Ive seen you a few times and havent banned you, but now that comp has....we all will have to. Thats how this clan works.

11lil question Empty Re: lil question Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:24 am

Dark Emerald

I Just got here!

This was never a ban apeal, I already said in my first post it's ur (pwp clan's) decision to keep me banned or not.
I know I made that decision, it was stupid, as for it being cuz I wanted to quit, well that's stil true, well I kinda needed to quit I thought, my school came with a letter saying they would give me another chance to get my grades up and stuff and I thought I'd take that chance but I stil wasted to many time on quake, I was somewhat addicted if u will; that's why I felt like I had to do that, I knew beforehand it was gonna lable me as a cheater that was the whole point afterall, however few weeks later the school reconsidered their desicion to give me that chance and I had to drop out. few days after that I started playing again help titan with Lw.
I accepted that the ban would stay after comp's first post I only asked if their was a waiting period of somesort and then he posts those accusations all of a sudden so I responded to that.

12lil question Empty Re: lil question Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:35 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I understand.

I cant reply a responce to a "waiting"period. Unfortunatly, quake, as other games, is political. Ill be completely honest....there are ppl still banned after 4 years, there are some not banned after cheating 4 months ago. It's all case by case.

I'm not promoting bias by anymeans, but lets really be serious....it happens. I am not gonna say "you are a hacker, u dropped...go F yourself you are banned forever!!" Although, most agree thats how it should be....... Im the second chance guy Smile

How this works in pWp....Comp banned you and we as a clan back that.....to get unbanned, get with comp. If he unbanes you, we will also back that too.

The ball rests in the court of who did the banning.

13lil question Empty Re: lil question Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:08 am

Dark Emerald

I Just got here!

ok thx for the info, and I hope comp will change his oppinion about me sometime =/ cuz I don't see a way to prove I'm clean when he suspects me of having an undetectable cheat, for starts I'm sure I'l never drop again lol, believe it or not I do learn from my mistakes ;p
I'l just say, keep on suspecting me, and hopefully someday u will realize there's nothing to catch Wink

I think this can be locked, good day pWp =]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum