*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Unknown

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Unknown Empty The Unknown Wed May 27, 2009 12:04 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

OK to clarify before you read this. This was a class project where we had to write like we were aliens that came to earth. We had to explain what we seen without actually saying the name.

The Unknown: by Nick T.

I arrived in the backyard of an ancient structure. It must have been standing for a century or maybe more. Across the pavement is an oversized structure. Inside there are little beasty constantly entering and exiting the structure. They fight and scream but yet seem to find joy in doing so. However their fun came to an abrupt end as a bigger beast begins to yell at the smaller ones. There is an obvious pecking order and the bigger ones are the leaders. As I enter the ancient structure a furry creature, unlike anything I've seen before, approached me with caution and curiosity. As I inspect the building the furry creature follows me with excitement and yet there is a sense that it is protecting something. As I look at the old outdated technology my race hasn't seen in years, I start to believe that this species is far less superior then us. There is a small black rectangle used to gather information and for entertainment. A ringing begins to fill the room. I discover that it is coming for a small white rectangle that is sitting on an electrical stand, as studies have shown this device is used for communication. I also notice that there is a cubed device that has a black screen. It also has an oval object with two buttons on it as well as a rectangle containing small squares that have letters from the English language on them, this is also used for entertainment as well as gathering information and communicating. I walk up the old wooden stairs to find 3 more small dwellings. These contain a rectangular soft object that might be used for mating or maybe even sleeping. The other room contains a white glass filled with water. This must be used for excretion of stool and urine. There is also a white bowl on a stand of wood. It runs water both hot and cold. This is used to wash hands and possibly faces. There is also an oblong white bowl that has 2 foists that allow for the perfect temperature of water for full body cleaning. As I leave the structure the road leading to and from this structure is desolate. There are no more little beasts running around and fighting nor is there any of the bigger beasts that control them. I walk into the backyard of the structure and head two loud bang followed by the loud wailing of sirens and screams. I no longer feel safe and now I must leave this forsaken place.

2The Unknown Empty Re: The Unknown Wed May 27, 2009 4:41 pm

FRoG

FRoG
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

good job, creative Smile

http://www.pwpclan.org

3The Unknown Empty Re: The Unknown Wed May 27, 2009 5:06 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

thanks Very Happy