*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

playa from n2p

+19
wrath
L1fe
Shadow
Virtuosity
playa
Vic
July34
AxeL
Shinigami
comprichard
__Smokey__
big*buck
T@D
Insekz
Po!son
Det0x
eXcel
zypher
maX!ma
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1playa from n2p Empty playa from n2p Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Already a know hacker, less than a year ago. wich exceeds our rules.

http://era.noghost.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5318&start=0

playa from n2p Playa

Here is another recent demo taken today.

http://rapidshare.com/files/310870795/playa01.dm3.html?killcode=2491282659011510618

68.187.20.1 -1

what yah think :/

http://www.pwpclan.org

2playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:18 pm

zypher

I Just got here!

Everyone/most know he has dropped (whether is was a bad cfg or not)
and people have taken action.
I dont see why you are bringing up another topic.
Server admins have already taken action of banning him or not.

http://www.pwpclan.org/caught-cheaters-f24/g0d-playa-t4680.htm

3playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:38 pm

eXcel

I Just got here!

playa.. hmmmm
i think there was a guy using that nick in a clan.. MTV.. he was quite obv back then..
dunno if its the same dood.

4playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

Well... just figure I'd throw his "new" ip out there.. see if anything changes.

71.15.157.54-1 on our server.

5playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:05 am

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

zypher wrote:Everyone/most know he has dropped (whether is was a bad cfg or not)
and people have taken action.
I dont see why you are bringing up another topic.
Server admins have already taken action of banning him or not.

http://www.pwpclan.org/caught-cheaters-f24/g0d-playa-t4680.htm

Exactly. But that's what they do, start drama.

6playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 am

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

C'mon purps... we're not trying to start drama. just something of this stature gets
brought up. and we handle the situation. I'm not trying to start anything with anyone.
we have a rule. "anyone hacks within a year is not elgible to post or play in our server"
that's all. sorry if you think we're talking trash. or starting drama. but we are not.

7playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:33 am

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

Old news.

If he joins just ban him? No need for a topic. Unless you think he's still hacking now.

8playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Ill leave the topic open for anyone wanting to post about the demo.

As far as his drop....

A. He is not Reckon, Reckon is not him. They do not live in the same house or know each other. They had a few instances that their IP's matched, not just one..... but they also had time they they did not.... during the same time span. That is enough proof they were not in the exact same location. People just dont seem to understand satellite internet.

B. In all fairness.... how many people were on mavs list? 200, 300? And every one of them, except axel who admitted to hacking... got a free pass. If anyone wants to spend the time and actually put forth the effort ( like I did, so I wouldn't sound ignorant)...Playa did NOT play quake right before or right after the antibot. He dropped well after the antibot was implemented in servers..... but there was not 1 connection until the day he dropped.... 9 times. He admitted he knew about the antibot, knew what would drop him.... but didnt check his cfg. Due to the way the list was handled regarding bad cfgs, the worst he is guilty of is laziness for not looking at his cfg.

I typically leave or move topics to caught if the person was caught, and something else is opened or added. IMO, Playa deserves the same decisions on his drop as did everyone else from mavs list.

Keep this topic on the demo. If the demo is found to be a hack, it will be moved back to caught..... but as for now, hes just "suspected".

9playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:01 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

maX!ma wrote:Already a know hacker, less than a year ago. wich exceeds our rules.

And I gotta ask.... what "rules" are these that u have exactly. Didn't you let cash into doa? Hes by far surpassed anyone in the history of quake as the worst hacking homo to ever play the game.

Hey, maybe he can use that line on his next 25 clan apps.

10playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 am

big*buck

big*buck
Retired
Retired

loooooooooooooooooool

11playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:20 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

T@D wrote:
maX!ma wrote:Already a know hacker, less than a year ago. wich exceeds our rules.

And I gotta ask.... what "rules" are these that u have exactly. Didn't you let cash into doa? Hes by far surpassed anyone in the history of quake as the worst hacking homo to ever play the game.

Hey, maybe he can use that line on his next 25 clan apps.

damnit tad u beat me to saying it..... oh well always next time. Razz

12playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 am

comprichard

Im here fairly often!

i try to be fair so i havent banneed playa nor megaman BUT SOON A NEW ANTIBOT WILL COME OUT AND MANY WILL FRY IN HELL

DONT LET IT BE YOU

13playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:28 am

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

As soon as I came to dOa... I told maxi to kick cash, due to hacking multiple times.
I get on the next day, and he's gone. so that was taken care of.

14playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:21 am

Shinigami

Shinigami
I Just got here!

comprichard wrote:i try to be fair so i havent banneed playa nor megaman BUT SOON A NEW ANTIBOT WILL COME OUT AND MANY WILL FRY IN HELL

DONT LET IT BE YOU
Amen Laughing

I'm waiting for this moment!

15playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:36 pm

AxeL

I Just got here!

Remember, playa dropped before as well. He was considered as an ex cheater already. I think this was back in the days he was in eRa.

Edit: Oh wait, maybe it was potcha. My bad.

16playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:50 am

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

I just want to say thank you T@D for clarifying that.

17playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:57 pm

July34

Retired
Retired

Yeah...everyone basically knows his "bad cfg" is the same as everybody else. He had a "hack" in it and didn't check it; therefore, he is known as an ex-hacker. Admins will ban or not ban him depending on if they want to ban him for that reason. It's just how quake works with EVERY SINGLE HACKER.

I do agree that this topic is pointless, except the fact that a new demo has been posted. Anybody have any actual opinions on the demo, rather than his past which everybody knows what he did???????

18playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Vic

Vic
I Just got here!

till this actually cleared up id rather not scrim n2p with him playing x.x

19playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:55 pm

playa

I Just got here!

Vic wrote:till this actually cleared up id rather not scrim n2p with him playing x.x

July34 wrote:Yeah...everyone basically knows his "bad cfg" is the same as everybody else. He had a "hack" in it and didn't check it; therefore, he is known as an ex-hacker. Admins will ban or not ban him depending on if they want to ban him for that reason. It's just how quake works with EVERY SINGLE HACKER.

I do agree that this topic is pointless, except the fact that a new demo has been posted. Anybody have any actual opinions on the demo, rather than his past which everybody knows what he did???????

Yet ya'll are willing to scrim vs the people who dropped as soon as the anti-bot came out and were given a free pass? Think what you want, if you don't want to scrim vs me then don't. No need for this forum bullshit to continue.

And there is no need to explain anything on that demo.

20playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:55 am

playa

I Just got here!

Xfire recorded videos, meaning you see exactly what i see. Sorry for the no sound on videos, this is the first time ive recorded with xfire.

21playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

I haven't watched any videos so I couldn't tell you much but one thing is just because it is on xfire doesn't mean it is legit. You could have recorded yourself then took hacks off assuming you do/did and then record it but again I haven't watched anything so I am an not going to accuse.

22playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:12 pm

playa

I Just got here!

These demo's are from last night. Besides you can't modify xfire recorded vids.

23playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Never mind I guess you don't understand what I am trying to say.

24playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

playa wrote:These demo's are from last night. Besides you can't modify xfire recorded vids.

You sure?

25playa from n2p Empty Re: playa from n2p Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

$ke7ch wrote:
playa wrote:These demo's are from last night. Besides you can't modify xfire recorded vids.

You sure?

I am, and yes you can, easily. Very very easily

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next