*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great, Alright, Noobie?

+8
Insekz
T@D
eXcel
comprichard
METALLICAT
__Smokey__
tool
Xanax
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Great, Alright, Noobie? Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:40 am

Xanax

I Just got here!

First topic message reminder :

Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 15fef1dd8a39d25206357bc93a9a625fdd0a59c6

Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 095a8d78642ecfac705bd40f4b67f9efd52c352f

xD, just thought I would share with somebody Smile

26Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader

nice autofire... u really should share those undetected hacks u got.. ROFL!!

27Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Xanax

I Just got here!

thank you thank you.
It's customly designed. If I want 100 acc I type /acc 100
if i want 50... I type /acc 50.
xD

28Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:30 pm

ghettoelf

ghettoelf
Retired
Retired

ooooooooober nooooooooooooob!

29Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:00 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

autofires cant do that, they can only be designed to execute the attack command when a certain pixel comes in to certain point, the reason alot of autofire using noobs havent been caught is because they pad there accuracy by railjumping every 10 seconds. But they can be caught, if u watch them closely. Just a lil piece of info.

30Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:01 pm

comprichard

Im here fairly often!

How come you sucked so bad at sdsl you rage quit?

31Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Xanax

I Just got here!

ha.. i'll see you there again someday? Smile
and you really wanna know why i rage quit?
honestly im not gonna lie, I was afraid you had ref there and would -1 me.

32Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:08 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

50 in 4 with 250 ping. You must either hack, or hack. Stop posting ss's that just make us want to ban you even more.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

33Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

he's already banned form pWp servers, and 2k i believe..

34Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Xanax

I Just got here!

tool I hope your kidding. I can do this anyday anytime and you can spec me.

35Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:42 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Xanax wrote:tool I hope your kidding. I can do this anyday anytime and you can spec me.

please tell me you do see why you are completely suspected by pretty much everyone. The logic of you sucking with 3 different cheats, on multiple accounts, against you now playing like a "pro" and being "clean", while having not played for a year, seems a bit crazy don't you think?

36Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Xanax

I Just got here!

I understand
its ur opinion, not much I can do to change it.

37Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Xanax wrote:I understand
its ur opinion, not much I can do to change it.

There is no opinion, everything he stated is a fact.

You utterly failed (low score) whilst hacking before.
Now you are a much better player (out of nowhere), and claiming to be clean.

What in that is opinion?

38Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Xanax

I Just got here!

It's an opinion.
Opinions are what you think (your side of the story).
If it were a fact he would be correct, yet he is not.
Opinion. Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 716341

And rather your opinion of me is that I am clean or that I am not, I could care less because I know that I am clean.

39Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:52 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Xanax wrote:It's an opinion.
Opinions are what you think (your side of the story).
If it were a fact he would be correct, yet he is not.
Opinion. Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 716341

And rather your opinion of me is that I am clean or that I am not, I could care less because I know that I am clean.

Where is it an opinion? I never said "I think". I stated facts such as: you used multiple hacks, you got caught multiple times, you haven't played in a year, and now you're a "pro player". Now then, using simple logic and my amazing Scooby-Doo mystery-solving ideology, we can concur that you, Cord, are cheating now. Hence why you are banned from servers.

40Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Xanax

I Just got here!

It's an opinion cause your wrong.
and your just irritated because I've been playing for what? 3 months since i've been back and I own you?
No offence. Actually, yes offence.
gg.

41Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Xanax wrote:It's an opinion cause your wrong.

LOL SIG'D

42Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

and your just irritated because I've been playing for what? 3 months since i've been back and I own you?
gg.

Ok, here's why YOU are wrong.

opinion
o⋅pin⋅ion
  /əˈpɪnyən/ [uh-pin-yuhn]
–noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
6. a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.

fact
fact
  /fækt/ [fakt]
–noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
5. Law. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence

So you're saying that the fact that you used hacks is a quote "1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal." Uh no sorry... We have proof. Which is, oddly, "1. something that actually exists; reality; truth:
2. something known to exist or to have happened."

Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 271253
YOU'RE WRONG!

Now go fuck a sheep. Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 92857

43Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:24 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

gg.

1. You just contradicted yourself in a very stupid and funny way, hence shadow putting that quote in his sig
2. I've never played you, nor do I want to. So me being "irritated" by you "owning" me is your opinion Wink
3. *offense
4. gg to you too

44Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 am

Xanax

I Just got here!

tool, we've played in insomnia. 7-0.
gg.

45Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:35 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

69.9.166.170:27960

46Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Xanax wrote:tool, we've played in insomnia. 7-0.
gg.

That's 1v1, rail, camping the spawns. And it was 7-4. Try me in a gametype that's actually, you know, not stupid?

47Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:19 am

Xanax

I Just got here!

tdm?

48Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:21 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

my ip is for a 1v1 server... it's just cpma

49Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:28 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Shadow wrote:my ip is for a 1v1 server... it's just cpma

lewlz0r, cpma rape

50Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I prefer C-3P0 servers.

http://www.pwpclan.org

51Great, Alright, Noobie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Great, Alright, Noobie? Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Xanax

I Just got here!

protocol 68. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum