*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carbon, clan Invert app.

+10
T@D
tool
Insekz
AxeL
Vicious
Shadow
Xanax
prodigy
Nicked
Sp33d
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 am

Sp33d

I Just got here!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HFWXVVL0

Theres the dl link. Time are : everywhere in the demo.
Take a look, seriously, veryyyy suspicious.

2Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 am

Nicked

Im here fairly often!

i saw the demo, i played against him also.. and seriously..

i have nothing against u as a person.. but honnestly, this demo is so obvious.... u do what a typical wh does.. lol

and everything i was moving a little behind the wall to see if u were going to shot, u would.. lolll that was kinda funny in the game and in the demo!!

also the fact u always put the wall btw u and the enemy.. so u can see him but not him.. lol just the shot at the start in base.. wow

http://azoclan.forumotion.com

3Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:22 am

prodigy

I Just got here!

gg... thought he was playing suspicious in the game we played earlier on. ill watch the demo soon

4Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 am

Xanax

I Just got here!

just watched the demo, clean as could be.
I am his friend, which is one reason I am supporting him, but second this is clean.

5Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

boring ass demo.

all i saw was fucking camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp camp
and a few wall follows

i can't definitively say -1 or +1 from that demo.. unfortunately you just posted ONE demo... sigh... so don't bother demoing now, cuz he knows people are watching.

6Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 am

Vicious

Vicious
I'm here way too much!

i have proof i dont cheat, also i will watch the demo and explain the times

7Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:30 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Vicious wrote:i have proof i dont cheat, also i will watch the demo and explain the times

please... don't...

let many people form opinions on it, then you can throw your shit out in the open.

don't try to prove people wrong before they accuse you.

8Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 am

AxeL

I Just got here!

Obviously, I have to agree on the fact this demo should be taken in consideration.

I have not seen a demo like that since the famous noghost list. With Monkey hook out of the book, I presumed those demos would disapear, but this one is kinda looking like all the demos back in old noghost.

I would personaly call this hacks without question. Why?

He aims the corner and wait for enemy when he is there, but could not hear him. How ever, when the enemy is not there, he would just jump in, not scared at all there would be enemy. Wonder why? lol

Also, you shot the walls and made corners shots almost impossible. Yeah, 1-2 could be possible, but you were making a corner shot everytime the enemy would be there.

Also, in the demo, there is a moment that you just shot random corner shots, just in case someone demo you and you think people would think ''oh he just shot it everytime he turns'', but you forgot to do it everytime! Razz

I have used a wallhack in the past, and the way you played is pretty much how the wallhack is played. Trying to not look the enemy, but fail at it. This is why I only used it a fews games, it's so hard to hide it. I was scared to get caught and I was right, the demos came out just after lol.

So, in conclusion, my opinion is this guy is using a wallhack and he doesn't realise he is obvious or he thinks by playing that way every games people will think this is only his gameplay.

Only a word: Fail.

9Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:33 am

Vicious

Vicious
I'm here way too much!

ok

10Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:35 am

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

Xanax wrote:just watched the demo, clean as could be.
I am his friend, which is one reason I am supporting him, but second this is clean.

Wallhack to you would seem clean.

I might even watch this one. Hope he doesn't though. Opinions from nicked and Axel don't really mean much.

AxeL wrote:

I have used a wallhack in the past, and the way you played is pretty much how the wallhack is played.

Another word:

Hypocrisy.

Last edited by Insekz on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

11Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:37 am

AxeL

I Just got here!

I find it funny how people answered so fast in the topic. lol

I understand your friendship with carbon, but be honnest and watch the whole demo, with and without r_shownormals 1 before posting ''oh he is my friend and I know he doesn't hack''.

And, 1 demo should be way enough to -1 someone, if the demo looks like this one.

12Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:40 am

AxeL

I Just got here!

Insekz wrote:
Xanax wrote:just watched the demo, clean as could be.

Wallhack to you would seem clean.

I might even watch this one. Hope he doesn't though. Opinions from nicked and Axel don't really mean much.

AxeL wrote:

I have used a wallhack in the past, and the way you played is pretty much how the wallhack is played.

Another word:

Hypocrisy.

Why would it be?

I am only trying to be honnest and posting my opinions.

You could hate me, it changes nothing on the fact I have the right to post my opinions, and since I have used those hacks in the past, you should listen even more what I have to say.

But hey oh, looks like what Tad posted is once again a lie, pWp have all rights in those forums, and others can't post opinions.

Trying to make people respect members' opinions, but disrespecting others as soon as one of your friend is accused. Pathetic.

13Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:42 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Save those thoughts for another place.

This topic is about the demo, nothing else.

(I iz here to keep da pz yo)

14Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:43 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

prodigy wrote:gg... thought he was playing suspicious in the game we played earlier on. ill watch the demo soon

he just camps a lot.

By the way, I've been watching carbon too. I dunno about wallhacking, could just be, oh let's see...sound? He pretty much goes for enemies that I can hear when he plays. Believe it or not, if I hit most of my shots in that game, I bet I would have been demoed too, cause I play pretty much the same...minus the excessive camping.

Also, since carbon is -1'ed from your server without any definitive proof that he hacks (which is stupid really), I will ban everyone I think is suspicious in your clan. Starting with papamidnight, a 2x dropper who is the leader (I laughed). Along with Marlboro, Nicked, Outlaw...see my point?

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

15Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Shadow wrote:Save those thoughts for another place. TOOL

This topic is about the demo, nothing else.

(I iz here to keep da pz yo)

16Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 am

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

Me and vicious don't even talk. We haven't in months. We aren't friend but we don't dislike each other.

I said hypocrisy was the fact you stated he should be "-1" but axel, how many servers are you banned at?

You can't call him fail because this is only a suspected thread, you were already caught.

You can post all the opinions you want, but when you claim he fails because he has a suspicious demo, you kind of look like a fool. Wait for the verdict of a few people whos opinions matter, then throw out the insults.

17Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:47 am

Nicked

Im here fairly often!

well carbon is not a member of ur clan.. he is a wannabe.. we do not want to start a fight against UR clan, it was just a demo about 1 person...

if u wanna ban us because u think we hack and u posted demos of us pretty obvious, i will agree with the ban

at least, i just hope this demo will start to scare u carbon.. and u will stop to use it..

listen what axel pro hackers said.. do not start thinking ppls will beleive it is ur gameplay.. cause obviously, this demo wont be the first

18Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:48 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I actually think axels thoughts, in general, on a wall hack are relevant.

An old saying that typically rings true in an aspect as this....

"Cops and criminals are cut from the exact same mold... they just pick different routes. You can't be a great cop, if you couldn't be a great criminal"...

http://www.pwpclan.org

19Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Nicked wrote:well carbon is not a member of ur clan.. he is a wannabe.. we do not want to start a fight against UR clan, it was just a demo about 1 person...

if u wanna ban us because u think we hack and u posted demos of us pretty obvious, i will agree with the ban

at least, i just hope this demo will start to scare u carbon.. and u will stop to use it..

listen what axel pro hackers said.. do not start thinking ppls will beleive it is ur gameplay.. cause obviously, this demo wont be the first

It affects his status as an applicant though, which in all honesty is unfair.

And I'm not going to bother to post demos. He was banned before anyone watched this demo of him, so he didn't even have a chance to really get positive opinions, right?

I can think of so many suspicious people who play better than carbon, same playing style too, but no one gives a damn. It's just a game of "pick on the little guy" I guess..

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

20Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 am

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

By he's word doesn't mean shit, I meant in the way of many people lost respect for him, yeah, i believe he knows a wallhack when he sees one, but I'm not gonna believe when he says he sees one.

So he's word should not mean jack.

21Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 am

AxeL

I Just got here!

Rofl, I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I have my own opinions and I won't wait for some ''opinions matters'' people to decide what to do.

-1 is only a symbol to say he is hacking to my eyes.

Verdict? Rofl, we didn't have a real verdict for years in this game, as far as people do not admit shit, their friends will always protect them. Sometimes you gotta wake up and put your pants on and act like a ''fool'' so some justice is done.

Over that, would you please stop just argumenting with me, watch the demo, and post some revelants coments, not just ''this is boring only camp''.

I personaly watched it twice with r_shownormals 1 and once without. Could you please do the same and put up some real opinions?

22Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:52 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

You guys are gay ass fucking drama queens.

POST ABOUT THE MOTHERFUCKING DEMO OR DON'T POST AT ALL.

www.xfire.com

USE IT FUCK-O'S

adfadsfjalkdsjf im going to bed -_-

23Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Shadow wrote:You guys are gay ass fucking drama queens.

POST ABOUT THE MOTHERFUCKING DEMO OR DON'T POST AT ALL.

www.xfire.com

USE IT FUCK-O'S

adfadsfjalkdsjf im going to bed -_-

Dont click it... it's meatspin....
Sick bastard.

Night Very Happy

http://www.pwpclan.org

24Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:54 am

AxeL

I Just got here!

lol shadow, are you jealous of our drama? I can find something to tell you so we can have one just for you if you want!? Razz

Pz man

25Carbon, clan Invert app. Empty Re: Carbon, clan Invert app. Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 am

Nicked

Im here fairly often!

ya i understand ur point tool

how ever, i think most of the clan will agree to our statement.. someone in the clan just pre-ban him LOLLLL it mights be speed or inde.. i heard they cum fast, might be the same about bans

Last edited by Nicked on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum