*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

My first week of Quake Live Instagib

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:04 am

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Some are kinda bleh, some aint too horrible:

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0011

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0010

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0009

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0008

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0007

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0006

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0005

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0004

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0003

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0002

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0001

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0000-2

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0012

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0005-1

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0004-1

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0003-1

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0002-1

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0001-1

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0000-3
Cleared 5 people out in 3 minutes and made the former frag leader spec to demo me (I'll laugh if somehow an ID tech says I cheat..)

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0000-4

My first week of Quake Live Instagib C-1

My first week of Quake Live Instagib B

My first week of Quake Live Instagib A13

My first week of Quake Live Instagib A12

My first week of Quake Live Instagib A11

My first week of Quake Live Instagib A

My first week of Quake Live Instagib 1-4

My week 1 results:

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Week1qlivestats

Never thought I'd give in and try Quake Live... lol!

2My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:05 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Reap apply for *pWp* QL Smile

3My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:13 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Instagib is ranked now?

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

4My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:21 am

Clip_

Clip_
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

tool wrote:Instagib is ranked now?
Yep

5My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:19 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

That's really lame. They should have kept it not ranked. Everyone can just "pew pew" their way to good stats, like Reaper has with his only rail 48% accuracy. I mean, at least they should have separate stats for instagib and regular.

6My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:31 am

Clip_

Clip_
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Well I'm sure a lot of people that "pew pewed" the hell out of the unranked servers complained a lot about it not being ranked.

7My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:02 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Yeah why would it be unranked?

So one person can join and ruin the game for the rest?

8My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:28 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Clip_ wrote:Well I'm sure a lot of people that "pew pewed" the hell out of the unranked servers complained a lot about it not being ranked.

they did, countless rants and bitching was posted on QL forums..

9My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 am

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

tool wrote:That's really lame. They should have kept it not ranked. Everyone can just "pew pew" their way to good stats, like Reaper has with his only rail 48% accuracy. I mean, at least they should have separate stats for instagib and regular.

Here tool, you may have the stick back I found up your ass (WAY up there).

Smile

So what exactly is the cause for your crying here? Sepratate stats would still be stats nonetheless, thus making your arguement kind of pointless. People just need to know what they're looking at regarding stats; people with high overall accuracies are almost always going to be instabig players for example. On the same note it's kind of like how a/w can REALLY inflate a k:d ratio since you actually can walk away and heal up fresh for your next enemy or take advantage of mega health powerups as opposed to dying in one shot. There are pros and cons to all game types - no sense in complaining about them all being tracked the same.

Ofc the accuracy will fluxuate based on whether you're playin D or O in CTF and stuff; I had a 20 something acc the one game I posted with 3 caps heh.

But yeah... what's the difference if everyone "pew pews" in Quake Live as Opposed to 1.16? Nobody is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to check out the stats of instagib players. Wink

10My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Why do you assume I'm crying about it? I don't care to play QL at all. I'm just saying that instagib isn't really a true gametype and anyone can hit high accuracies in it, therefore their stats would shoot way up. It was just my opinion for it to stay unranked. There's no need for you to take it personally and write a soliloquy.

11My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

what i got when i tried to join a serv reaper was playing in...

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Hahaha2

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Hahaha1

lol! nab!

12My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

lul

13My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:01 pm

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

It just seemed like you were making a big deal of nothing to me tool, if you didn't intend to come off that way I retract most of what I said - but not all of it. Razz

Lol Smokey, I join whatever instagib server has people on. I think the game still calls me a beginner and always will because I never went through the training at the beginning (after the jump tests and stuff). If it hasn't changed/gone up yet it probably never will seeing how I've logged 60+ games already lol.

I don't really know how to do anything regarding that. As long as I can get on every server I want all is well. Smile

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0002-2

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0001-2

My first week of Quake Live Instagib Shot0000-5

14My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

So I will take that as an "I will think about joining the almighty clan *pWp* for QL Smile"

15My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:48 pm

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I'd be of no use to a clan since all I do is insta; but I am starting to gain a taste for ctf - since generally there's only 2 North American insta servers too choose from and they're usually ctf I am basically forced to play lol.

Unless you just want someone to represent the tag and get the name out more?

16My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

ReAper wrote:I'd be of no use to a clan since all I do is insta; but I am starting to gain a taste for ctf - since generally there's only 2 North American insta servers too choose from and they're usually ctf I am basically forced to play lol.

Unless you just want someone to represent the tag and get the name out more?

We play all. Killbox only plays insta as well Razz

I play quite a bit myself.

17My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

i play insta.. not much but i play when i see people playing that i know Razz

18My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:11 pm

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

__Smokey__ wrote:i play insta.. not much but i play when i see people playing that i know Razz

Except when it's me since it wont let you in. lol!

19My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

ReAper wrote:
__Smokey__ wrote:i play insta.. not much but i play when i see people playing that i know Razz

You won't let him in?

You let me in Wink

20My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

ReAper wrote:

you'll just have to join the server im on. Razz

21My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 pm

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

A/W?!?!?!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

If it comes to that Smokey I'll be seeking out a railgun immediately! Smile

22My first week of Quake Live Instagib Empty Re: My first week of Quake Live Instagib Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

GL getting to it before i do, or kill u first >=]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum