*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

The time has come

+10
rush
tool
T@D
Po!son
Virtuosity
Vicious
titan
neko
maX!ma
July34
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1The time has come - Page 2 Empty The time has come Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:26 am

July34

Retired
Retired

First topic message reminder :

I am not going to lie about the following I will post. I will say straight up that Quake III Arena has been my favorite game for the 10 years I have been playing. There have been many people I have met along the way and some of them I became good friends with. Why am I posting this you may ask? Well it’s because I am going off to college on August 27th and I feel that it is necessary to make this post to show everybody that I truly will miss this game. I will always remember this as being my first online computer game that my parents allowed me to play. I was a measly 8 years old and I played Call of Duty: Finest Hour on the PS2, so I asked to play Quake III Arena and it took a few months but my dad finally let me play it. I was so happy and had a little experience from playing the game in a computer lab with some people I met. I was actually the best one out of the bunch and always came in 1st place. We played the demo and would play q3dm7 with all weapons on. It was so fun that I decided to try out railgun only, since surprisingly that was my best weapon. I found out a few days later that it was like freeze tag and I had to stand next to a body in order to melt my friends while trying to tag them with the railgun, or as I called it, sniper. The next day I tried shooting down in the Texas Noghost Server and I jumped up. I realized that I could railjump off walls and thought that was so cool! I then went into a server called one day and asked to tryout for the team. They said I was really good and I just started playing the game! I made the team by beating the leader 7-3 on q3dm17 in a 1v1 match. I stayed with that clan for a month until it died. Then I tried out for a clan called and kept staying in clans until they died. I was in such clans as: , -oSc-, *STARS*, , *pWp*, /ExL<-, |gtfo| (current clan), -RAW-, .n[2]p|, -UE-T-, , *=UR=*, {SG}, .eVs., {KR}, , , -dTp-, +Xo<-, [K.z], .eTz|, .x3r<-, ^SQUAD^, , -hMa- dXa/, {DR}, .nY|, =]SG[=, .eTo/, /dOa/ and finally my favorite clan <-N*S*R<-|. I will never forget these clans because of all of the wonderful people I met. Now I will be listing some people I am really good friends with and have been for a time that I remember something to write down about them:

Revo – Basically you are my best small yellow penis asian friend. I am talking to you right now on teamspeak and you told me to put you first so I am. We have been through SO MUCH together that I can not possibly write it all down. You let me beat you on my last game ever playing and I got 10+ over you so I WIN BIATCH!! I will love you and eventually meet you in real life soon at college. You are my best friend on quake. We have been through some bad times, yet we are still BEST FRIENDS. I can’t say anymore…there’s just too much. You know what I am talking about haha! Good luck in life bro. YOU ARE THE BEST ROCKET LAUNCHER CAMPER EVER. Best memory is when I wrote your paper off the top of my head and you got an A! That was so funny. Thanks for the picture of the hookah haha good shit bro. Take it easy man, love youuuuuu.

Prince – Sooo we haven’t been talking recently but if you never let me in dTp we wouldn’t be that good of friends. I asked to help create NSR with you and you said yes! I eventually got voted to be co-leader and kept it alive with you for a good 2-3 years as being leader with you. There has so much we’ve been through too. I will call you soon to see what’s up and get back in touch. I will miss you a lot bro from NJ…GO EAGLES haha!!!

Maxima – YOU ARE MY FAVORITE MEXICAN FRIEND AND ALWAYS WILL BE. Even though we were dicks to each other when I was in .eVs. we held it out and became really good friends. You are in teamspeak with me too and we are having a blast haha. I will miss you too bro cause we are pretty good friends now. We both have nerdy voices and we love it hahahah!!! Pz man!

Liquidmetal – Thank you so much for letting me in AK because I met so many great people from it and became better at Quake 3 from it too.

Zenith – You are 1 of 2 people that I am still friends with from AK and I just wanna let you know that I love you and thanks for helping me out with quake as well. We stayed friends a while and still are.

Carlos – You are my 2nd favorite Mexican friend (hahahaha) and was really chill in AK with us. Unfortunately you went down the eRa pro-man path and we lost contact; however, we started talking again recently and all of the memories come back. Thanks for being my best friend in AK…I’ll miss you a lot.

Pitbull – We were in a lot of clans together and you always followed me. You barely speak English but we still have fun conversations haha. Thanks for being a good friend always. You got a lot better too.

Kikyo – Thanks for becoming my friend in dXa and helping me out with CTF and playing it with me. I got better at it, even if you don’t remember, but I do so that’s what counts haha. Thanks for still talking to me man…great friends!!!

Tad – Thanks for understanding why I had to leave pWp man. You have always been so chill and for your age (haha jk) you are basically an idol to me. I hope everything works out with your girl and kids too. Good luck in life man, keep in touch.

Mikel – I am better than you and always will be. Love you!

Titan – Even though you are a hacker…we were friends in NSR for soo long and you always stalked me hahahah. I’ll never forget you man…you are the boss. Keep it real.

Demonic – Thank you for being the only person to stay in NSR with me for 1 whole month while Prince was MIA. Eventually he came back and we got back on our feet. Thanks a lot man…takes balls to do that.

Cancer – I have to say…that was a great stunt you put. We put <3CanceR tags on and I got in first place that game on q3dm7 in a 6v6 game because we all thought you died. Got to love your brother haha! That was memorable man…so good luck with life. Just don’t do it again lol!

Jorel – Well you faked your death and were originally wOoW from Xo. I thought you actually died but you did prove that you could be a really good and non-hacking player by changing your name. You taught everybody a lesson that day so you have respect. Thanks for helping me with Giuliana too, that was a tough one haha! Over her now!

Kronik – So basically you have been pretty chill to me…except at the end of NSR when you went on a Jewish killing rampage and hated me. Other than that..you’ve been really cool to me. Keep it real man and be more athletic than ghost haha!

Ghost – FATTY!!!!!!!! Haha just messin…but lose some weight bro. You are like a brother to me. Good luck with the baby and tell Britt that I say the same. We went through so much and I hope your new life is going as great as you say it is. LOSE WEIGHT, YOU ARE FATTER THAN ME FFS. Just remember that your Jewish friends will always make you laugh. Keep it real broski.

Fireandice – The thing I remember about you is being in good clans with me and we would destroy people and have a blast. Good luck in life man. Don’t be a hacker!!!

Ultimate – You are the past revo to me…you always carried the team and we won most of the time. Remember that giant war we had and you were ringing…and the other team made a huge deal about it..it was vs RAW. And we won because of you haha, that was great! Thanks for everything man…you always tried to get Kronik banned from the list but failed with the IP haha. Goood luck in life bro.

Otto – Thanks for being there for me in NSR. I hope you and your kid are doing well. I know you had one at a youngish age..so I hope all is well. If you see this..get in contact with me somehow, haha.

Papamidnight – So I met you in NSR and you sucked. You bought us 2 servers…and then NSR died so I quit. I come back and you are amazing! Than I defended ghost when you dropped and accused him for it. Unfortunately I won…but he did hack a few weeks later. It was unrelated but I had to stand by my standards..I got kicked out of UE-T then 2nd time because of it, but it was worth it. Good luck in life bro.

Policestate – Thanks for giving me a chance 2 times in UE when I lied about my age…you wanted to give me a chance but was given too much shit so had to deny me 2 times. Thanks for the best man. Keep it real.

Poison – MARY!! Thanks for understand why I left n2p. We had lots of good fights haha, but all in all I can always make you laugh. Good luck ma’am. Same to Snipeja.

Squirrelchick – I saw that picture when you took off your clothes infront of ghost and he recorded it on teamviewer. YOU ARE SICK…good luck with that stuff haha.

Vicious – You are the 2nd biggest camper behind revo…good times in quake, miss you.

Detox – You were the old guy that still acted young. You sucked at the game; however, you were still a really chill person. I think I helped you get better…and you seem to have improved. Keep it real!

Striker – Thanks for using my name raptor…but I still love you. You always asked me to club scrim…thanks for that!!! Good luck man…keep it real bro!

Redshadow – Good times in SQUAD, and when I was an app for o2o. I played custom maps with you all of the time.

Merky – Biggest hacker ever..thanks for the config you gave me w/o any hacks in it. Plus we were pretty good friends. Good luck with quake in the future.

GerAttack – Thanks for letting me in UR at such a young age…you were a great person.

LeBron – Thanks for letting me gain your trust back after I stuck with NSR for so long. Also thanks for letting me in SG…plus after the shit I pulled you “liked” me after..takes guts to forgive somebody that did something bad.

Damien – I remember you being a quake hacking catcher god. You were in #1 and hated be…but I just remember you doing good for the game..thanks a lot.

Maverick – Thanks for catching hackers…hope the new list comes out soon. It’s been real..thanks for helping me out on MSN with problems a lot.

Anthem – Thanks for letting me play with you in o2o as well…good times. Good luck in life man, you deserve it!

Babykiller – beegay..that’s your nickname. Still love you.

Asian – Thanks for being me good friend in real life. Funny how you asked if I was July34 one day when I versed you in tennis…gooood times Matt Hung. Good luck at MIT bro.

Soroya – Thanks for being a great friend for a while while while back in darkstar and STARS. Goooooood times, love u!

Elmo – Thanks for reefing texas Noghost way back when. You forgot to put the / one day and I got ref and abused it LOL good times!

Prodigy – Thanks for sucking and then randomly getting better…good friends and good times.

Comprichard – Gooood times in KR. You kicked me because you thought I was double clanning with a dead clan LOL. Preeetty dumb, but thanks for treating me like a god. It was the first clan with my new name Parker. Keep it real old timer!!!
Yeti – Thanks for letting me teamviewer your comp to see if you hacked. You didn’t!!!

Fenix – Fengay! Thanks for being a good friend bro…good luck with life, you deserve it!

Twista – Fun times in clans with ghost…wherever you are now…hope you read this because you will always be my friend! Sorry if I was annoying haha, but it’s all good fun. Good luck in life too.

Nodata – Love you

Paradox – Thanks for being there for me with ghost’s clans too. NICE HACKS!!

Pixie – I sexually talked to you on xfire chat. Gooood times.

Solo – Thanks for being the kid that caught like 5 people in a week hacking. Really fun times calling you funny Mexican names. Take it like a man.

SORRY IF I FORGOT SOMEBODY! I LOVE THIS GAME AND ALWAYS WILL, BUT MY TIME HAS COME TO LEAVE FOR COLLEGE AND STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. WHO KNOWS?? MAYBE I’LL BE BACK ONE DAY, BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND THANKS FOR MAKING QUAKE FOR ME A PLACE TO RELAX AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN! GOODBYE ALL!!!

From, July34/ParKeR/RapToR/zeR0

26The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:59 pm

tool

Retired
Retired

Yo dawg, I heard you like chipmunks.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

27The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:19 am

Killah

I'm here way too much!

Squirrelchick – I saw that picture when you took off your clothes infront of ghost and he recorded it on teamviewer. YOU ARE SICK…good luck with that stuff haha.

good lord...

28The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:52 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Killah wrote:Squirrelchick – I saw that picture when you took off your clothes infront of ghost and he recorded it on teamviewer. YOU ARE SICK…good luck with that stuff haha.

good lord...

I thought the same...

http://www.pwpclan.org

29The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

I didn't read his whole post so I missed that. I feel bad.

30The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:49 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Do we go to hell for convincing ugly people they are beautiful and it somehow insinuates they should become online strippers even though they have some knowledge that people are just being nice?

If so, we're all fucked.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

31The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Killah

I'm here way too much!

some of that is correct.. but this is gaming community lulz is squirrel really that desperate?

i think my breakfast burrito is coughing up.

32The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

No clue but that is pretty bad.

33The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 pm

-eLm0-

-eLm0-
I Just got here!

yeah my ref mistake :/

GL july.

And Squirrelchick, stop sending nudes to people.

http://era.noghost.net

34The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:30 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

lol A little late there, Elmo. Razz

35The time has come - Page 2 Empty Re: The time has come Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:31 am

-eLm0-

-eLm0-
I Just got here!

lol

http://era.noghost.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum