*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quake Live Club

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quake Live Club Empty Quake Live Club Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:46 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I hope this is not presumptuous.... it's not meant to be.

I have created a new "clan" for Quake Live. The tags are "1.16". I think this could be something that can help out every aspect of this community. Some of us have already branched into quake live and have had a blast playing. Some have not yet. I don't know if this will be any type of incentive for anyone to join Quake Live, but to each their own.

The thing really is... each clan in the No Ghost 1.16 community is a family each their own..... but realistically this community as a whole has been a family to many of us as well. I think it would make Quake Live a warmer and maybe more familiar place if this whole community bound together and backed a common love.... No Ghost Quake 3 Arena Point Release 1.16.

Some have given up on the Q3A side and don't play anymore... but that does not mean that this community has been forgotten. Every layer that has installed NoGhost or Nemesis to play 1.16 has had a great ride. Some better then others... but over all, if you are reading this and were part of the NoGhost community...... something about it kept you around. And ya... you are still around if you are here. I's a fickle community.... filled with inactivity, drama, lies, hackers (not everyone).... but also respect, friendship, and life long lasting memories.

All I am asking is for our "race" to venture out together into a minority based placed for us... but bind together. We all are different. We may think different, play different, have different friends.... but all have a common bond.... This community.

Lets show Quake Live where some of the talent in Quake Live came from.

If you would like to be noticed in Quake Live as one of the 1.16 community members, please post your known 1.16 name/clan and your Quake Live user name so you can be added. There will not be an application... just verification that you were a part of the 1.16 community. Your location does not matter... your past in 1.16 does not matter. If we know you... you are added.

Consider it a "pride" tag. Something you can wear when you feel like it... or even scrim with if you want. I will make a master member list for the public to see. I am the only one who can invite... but there is no leaders. It's a club... a family tag. A community reminder of the times we have all had together.... and now can carry on to another game. It may also help spark activity in 1.16 and No Ghost. "What the 1.16 clan:!"..... "It's the 1.16 No Ghost Community... here's a few links to get you started".....

So everyone knows... if you are in a clan and a Standard Member... you will not be able to be added to the list. If you are a Standard Member and not in a clan... this will be the only tags you are allowed..... so that will be your decision.

As far as Prem/Pro members... your account allows multiple tags. If any clan clan you are currently in does not allow multiple tags, please show them this topic or explain that this is strictly a "family crest"... not a clan tag....

Well, if you want to be apart of this, feel free to post your Q3A and Quake Live tag... I will add you.

Hope to see a few servers all over the world filled with 1.16 tags in the future.

-T@D-
Premium/Pro members may have mulitple tags.

Last edited by T@D on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://www.pwpclan.org

2Quake Live Club Empty Re: Quake Live Club Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:51 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Cool

3Quake Live Club Empty Re: Quake Live Club Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:54 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Already added you lol....

4Quake Live Club Empty Re: Quake Live Club Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:55 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Bitchin idea. We will be the biggest club ever! 1.16 is awesome Smile

5Quake Live Club Empty Re: Quake Live Club Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:03 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

I am not sure UE's policy on this but I know they aren't allowed to have app tags in Q3 but then again not sure if they made it to QL or not.

6Quake Live Club Empty Re: Quake Live Club Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:18 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

This is completely separate from Q3A clan wise....

Anyone who considers a tag/clan rule from 1 game to another is ignorant.

Im not talking about UE....just in general. Different game...same community.

7Quake Live Club Empty Re: Quake Live Club Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:15 am

DoN--ELMO

DoN--ELMO
I Just got here!

I wanna join *pWp* Club

Quake Live GamerTag: opticelmo

8Quake Live Club Empty Re: Quake Live Club Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:48 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

DoN--ELMO wrote:I wanna join *pWp* Club

Quake Live GamerTag: opticelmo

Lol, pwp is a clan not a club... the .16 tag is a club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum