*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little about Leo :)

+3
TheRustySpoon
T@D
Leon!das
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty A Little about Leo :) Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Leon!das

Leon!das
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

First topic message reminder :

Hi All am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My quake 3 name is
Leon!das the Great and my real life name is Andrew. In my spare time I love
playing Quake and as a hobbie I love fixing and tuning my cars for sport events
like circuit racing or 1/4 mile drag racing events. Apart from that I live in a tropical climate so I love going to the beaches and just relaxing...

For the car enthusiast in here if any here are some of my project rides feel free
to share yours...

A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Eg9s

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Coupe

A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Dsc00005jb

26A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:58 am

NO DATA

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

exactly, but that bolt off the f1, wont help pay for the f1...

27A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:03 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Depends on how many you had really.

Lets break that down. Lets say a McLaren F1. is $1 Mil. Thats a light number, but go with me on this for argument sakes.

So, if the bolt was worth $10 which seems fair.... then 100,000 bolts wold cover it.

I know it seems to be a stretch, but feasible. You just need a large bolt bucket is all. (which would be worth at lease 1 bolt if you included the bucket into the price leaving you with either 1 bold left over, or the ability to only have to collect 99,999 bolts).

Yap, feasible.

Last edited by T@D on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.pwpclan.org

28A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:15 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

heres the thing tho, you have an f1, you crash it, where are the 100,000 bolts coming from? i doubt that the car has that amount on it, which means you would have to go out there and buy more, spending money you could use to buy the new f1, or fix it

plus too, you said one bolt could pay for a new t-bird, a t-bird is more than $10

29A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

nodata wrote:heres the thing tho, you have an f1, you crash it, where are the 100,000 bolts coming from? i doubt that the car has that amount on it, which means you would have to go out there and buy more, spending money you could use to buy the new f1, or fix it

plus too, you said one bolt could pay for a new t-bird, a t-bird is more than $10

Who said anything about crashing it? Is it our fault you don't know how to drive lulz.

30A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

lol...

im saying that i wouldnt want an f1 because if i crashed it, it would be pretty much done for, but a t-bird, or civic, or some other non-$12 trillion car(exaggeration before anyone says anything) could be repaired/replaced much easier, with an option to upgrade

31A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:24 am

rush

rush
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

glad i stayed out of this topic, this convo sucks

http://uscpmpickup.com

32A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:26 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

ofc it does, im involved >.>

33A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:27 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

nodata wrote:lol...

im saying that i wouldnt want an f1 because if i crashed it, it would be pretty much done for, but a t-bird, or civic, or some other non-$12 trillion car(exaggeration before anyone says anything) could be repaired/replaced much easier, with an option to upgrade

Well if your that kind of dumb ass that is totaling cars you shouldn't be driving.

Not calling you a dumb ass just saying in general.

34A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

not always, there are idiots out there who cant drive and have cheap(ish) cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9YVCV9kWKQ

like this guy, btw he survived, but hes in critical care, or was, idk if hes all better or not

35A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:33 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

nodata wrote:not always, there are idiots out there who cant drive and have cheap(ish) cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9YVCV9kWKQ

like this guy, btw he survived, but hes in critical care, or was, idk if hes all better or not

Keywords: Cheap Cars.

McLaren F1 is by far a "cheap (ish)" car.
I am sure that the person that buys a McLaren F1 isn't careless about his car.

36A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:35 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

nodata wrote:lol...

Thats why all I ride in, is shoes. Easy to replace. If they break down on you mid transit... you can just discard them. And it's fun to find ones that match your summer dress.

Suit. I meant suit.

37A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:38 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

virt: everyone has a day of bad luck bro, no matter how careful/less you are

tad: lmao

38A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:48 am

Leon!das

Leon!das
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

T@D wrote:You can sell a bolt off a McLaren F1 that will pay for a new Thunderbird.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

39A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

nodata wrote:virt: everyone has a day of bad luck bro, no matter how careful/less you are

tad: lmao

Next time use the @ sign and not : because it looks like your trying to make up a conversation lol.

When you total a car.. usually it isn't because of bad luck, it is because of careless driving.

40A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:54 am

Leon!das

Leon!das
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Sell a bolt off the McLaren F1 and buy a new Thunderbird sell the Thunderbird and
buy 2 toasty subs and a diet coke.

41A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:56 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Leon!das wrote:Sell a bolt off the McLaren F1 and buy a new Thunderbird sell the Thunderbird and

LMAO

42A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:40 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Leon!das wrote:Sell a bolt off the McLaren F1 and buy a new Thunderbird sell the Thunderbird and

Lol, nice Smile

43A Little about Leo :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little about Leo :) Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:44 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

if my bird was taken care of, it would be worth at least an extra bag of chips and a cookie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum