*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity. lucky that you know him

+6
TheRustySpoon
NO DATA
Virtuosity
T@D
rush
Unity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1Unity. lucky that you know him - Page 4 Empty Unity. lucky that you know him Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Unity

Unity
I Just got here!

First topic message reminder :

hey all! just sittin here, starin at a screen, wondering why im at the computer instead of bein outside. then i remembered...its 11pm.

anywho figured id introduce myself! (as placement of topic explains)

I own my own business. now thats pretty big for bein only 15 but i detail cars and im makin a fortune off of it!

Im also a sophomore in high school and play for the JV LSJ Warriors hockey team (we won our first game on sat. 5-2 i got a goal and a couple huge hits)

hmmmm what else....i can be funny but most of the time i make a complete fool of myself.... Unity. lucky that you know him - Page 4 29259

hmmm this is harder than a thought...OOOO!!!!! and I like to play quake III arena. haha

any questions? i dont answer them....unless you ask. Smile

76Unity. lucky that you know him - Page 4 Empty Re: Unity. lucky that you know him Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Unity

I Just got here!

lol woops. i guess im a little too used to the LOST forum...haha

77Unity. lucky that you know him - Page 4 Empty Re: Unity. lucky that you know him Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:57 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

there's a ss section there too...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum