*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

this is a story i had to write for language arts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

h3av3n

h3av3n
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

(it was a murder mystery and i got suspect there where 3 other people in my group such as Victim,Reporter,and Detective)

People know me as a “doctor” but they don’t know what I really am. I’m what the call a con- artist and I’ve been tricking people for over 15 years. Like this one girl names Lindsey Auditorre I was about to scam her 10,000 dollars that was until she ripped up my check lets start from the day she rips it up.
How come people can’t follow directions? She just had to hand it over and it would be fine and she would be alive but I think it’s her fault she died not mine in anyway I just executed my plan. I was just sitting there talking on my phone when she walks up to me then rips up this beautiful check. That’s when I lost it I started to cry over the check and tried to put it back together but my emotions got the best of me. This is when I followed her. Okay I know following people is weird but this is different I wasn’t stalking I was following way different.
When she got to her apartment I was surprised how easy it was to kick that door open. I took two kicks one kick and there was a dent and she screamed then the second well just kind of threw that door off the hinges. Now you guys are thinking I’m weird now but I insure you that I just executed a beautiful plan. After I kicked down her door she was just sitting there staring begging. How it makes me laugh every time some one begs for life. I just did what I had to do. I walked in and tackled her to the couch then took my beautiful scarf I was wearing and stuffed it down her throat I don’t think she could believe what was happening. When I stuffing the scarf down her throat she gave one blow she bit me and she bit me hard think I started to bleed but I think I was winning this little tussle. When the scarf was all the way down her throat I took off my belt and finished the job I tried to hide the weapons and think I did a good job.
Wait?! What? How? I just screwed up! It was so perfect no one was supposed to find it. Apparently the detective’s found the scarf I used had my blood and they traced me to my house. I was just sleeping happily when the detective walks in and tries to handcuff. If you know me you would have known I threw a struggle and I did pretty good got a lot of blows in and tackled him against the wall. Then I went with a right hook and he caught it and turned me around kneed my back and it was over I was overpowered and beaten. I think it’s easier to kill girls.
Yes there was reporters there this one guy named Dakota Pope called him self Jack was talking so fast I couldn’t understand all I said was “Man.. I man I mean, man come on I did wha… stop your talking to fast”. Of course I was in jail before he could slow down and talk. I did the world a favor she just had to pay up and she would be alive is it my fault she didn’t hand over the money I guess so people need to learn to pay up and shut there mouths and no one well get hurt.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum