*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

this guy did some freaky shit.......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this guy did some freaky shit....... Empty this guy did some freaky shit....... Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 am

h3av3n

h3av3n
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

"Are you serious we have to go to the most insane Asylum" cried Mr.Spirou. "All asylum's are insane anyway Mr.Spirou" I said as you may know we are
the most famous reporters in the world. And on this day Thanksgiving by the way we are sent to an asylum to uncover some tragic stories. My friend here is
scared becasue he thinks that the people in there are going to kill us I just tell him that they are behind a door with one little opening they can't kill
you. "Who cares they could have like acid spit!" "Mr.Spirou calm down there just normal people that commited mass murder or something." that sounds kinda of
wierd but it's true. We finally decided to enter the asylum and I think it looked like a prison but with eighty thousand guards. There was one person in each
cell never allowed out except to eat or excercise and they where always out alone never with anyone. These people where a menace to society I just knew juicy
stories lay ahead. We told the guards to ask each prisoner if they would like to share a story but we were in luck the person in the cell next to us agreed to
tell us why he's in there and has he always been this insane. Mr.Spirou was scared but I assured him that 10 guards were in the room and what could go wrong.
The man's name was Crew and he was suprisinly nice. Intill he told us what he did.
"Lets start from the begining he said, I had a family 3 kids and a beautiful wife. I had tantrums but I never hit her i just hit the wall or something
and I would calm down. Then on I would get madder and madder and still wouldn't hit her I was proud of myself for the self control that I had. This is near
the part where I go insane every day I would come home and she would hug and kiss me and I hated it! it felt like acid being dropped on me there words where
like high pitched sounds to my ears there appreace was like a zombie that came back to life but still looked the same." "And how did this happen?" I said "I guess
I grew tired of them and never wanted to see them again." "Did you kill them?" " Listen and you will find out you piece of shit! Now that I basically wanted
to kill them I thought of ways to do it simple with a shot to the head or never feed them or torture. But then I thought this is my family I love them
but i knew I had to kill these demons! Or they would kill me soon!" "I need to leave my wife needs me hom... I mean schoo.. to cook dinner! yes to cook
dinner." Said Mr.Spirou before i could say anything he was runnning out of the asylum. So i was on my own but i wasn't scared he was just telling a story that
fucking pussy my friend is. "So continue" I said. "Ah yes they would surely kill me if they weren't dealt with. I knew i had to kill my wife first because she
knew how to work a phone my other kids where no older then 3 years old my youngest was 2 months. What I did was genius i took her to motel then I locked her in the
one that I rented out I then tied her up I then blocked the doors with almost he whole room so she could never get out. And she would surely die there without
food or water. I told my kids that mommy went on a "Vacation" ofcourse they belived me why wouldn't they? next I had to take out the oldest so i took him outside
like we where going to play catch he came out and I said let's dig a hole so we can play catch he came in!"
"How perfectly did i execute these plans when he went in I said im going to get water but then i started to put dirt in the hole with a shovel. my kid asked
what I was doing I just said you'll be in Heaven soon buddy. He said okay! then I got to the point where only his head was sticking out he was crying.
It was sad but not to me I was getting rid of this demon slow and painful he enventually died in a few mintues suffication worst way to go! Then the next two
children came I decided to trick them easier I had to lay a fallacy in front of them.I brought them to there room and I did someting mean i took my baby
who is only 2 months put her in the microwave she exploded within seconds my other daughther started to run I grabbed her then I threw off the house and drop
a few 30 pund dumbells on her from the top of the house. they where all Dead Finally I got rid of these damned demons forever! Then I realized it was thanksgiving
and her parents where coming over that's where her dad pinned me down and knocked me out then i went to jail. ofcourse i admitted to it and for the reason I was sent
to this asylum. Blackwood Asylum. I will never regret what i did I don't care how young they where they deserved it they gave me "Too much love" who needs that
much anyway. I know I don't." "You fucking Bastard!" I yelled "I hope you burn in hell I oughta kill your ass right here right now!" I was sering with anger!
"I'd like to see you try and he came at me with a knife then the guards held him down and I ran out of the asylum. I guess Mr.Spirou was right I know that
I will Never go to an asylum never again!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum