*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deceiver

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deceiver Empty Deceiver Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:49 pm

h3av3n

h3av3n
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

"I love you" I would say to her she would reply with those same beautiful words. Those words would enter my heart and enchant me. When she said them I would go through the whole day one happy motherfucker. That's when she started acting freaky like she was going to leave me and I told her about this and she said that she would never leave me. " This better not be all a lie." I responded quickly "It's not" she said. Of course i believed her I "loved" her. I told her to prove it she said come to my house and i'll "prove" it. I was happy the rest of the day ecstatic really i knew this was going to be one romantic evening.
As I entered her residents she had a candlelight dinner set up she cooked my favorite meal steak with a side of french-fires and mash potatoes. After dinner we watched the devil wears prada I didn't care for it but she liked it and that was good enough for me. This is where she led me up to her room and we'll you guessed it some things happened shall I go into detail or keep it PG. Sorry for you perverts i'm keeping it PG. It was amazing!!! Best I ever had! But as I slipped into slumber i couldn't believe my ears! I think I hear her leaving the room but as I rolled over I felt paper and it was a note it said "WERE THROUGH!. My heart broke into a million pieces I could hear her crying that's when my emotions got the best of me. You may ask why I did this just use your imagination why I did it.
I grabbed the closest thing to me (it was a lamp) I then clocked that bitch over the head with it. She wasn't dead just knocked out I dragged the body outside as I went downstairs the body made the sound Thump-thump- DRAG. I made a little melody with it as I went down the stairs now outside I had to finish her off. How should I do it well I found some old rope laying in the yard I grabbed it then tied it around her neck she woke up after this part and was screaming so I tied her arms and legs then ran in the house to find some duck tape. I found some in a few minutes and when I got outside she was trying to get away by crawling. I said this was a useless attempt and she said "I'll see you in HELL!" "Really we'll you shouldn't have lied to me bitch." I then duck taped her fifthly mouth closed. I went to the old oak at her house and grabbed the rope I tied to her neck I then took the rope and tied it around the branch then let go. It was a beautiful sight a Deceiving whore hanging from a tree makes you want to write a story about it. I just wanted to show people that lying has consequences and sometimes those consequences are a big deal now I know it's all been a lie and that little bitch won't ever fucking lie to me!

Based on a story I just made up.

2Deceiver Empty Re: Deceiver Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:42 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Touching....

http://www.pwpclan.org

3Deceiver Empty Re: Deceiver Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired