*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fable of a Child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Fable of a Child  Empty A Fable of a Child Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:49 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Chapter 1: The beginning of life

Once, a child was born in the hospital in Have De Grace, Maryland. He never knew who his parents were because they put him up for adoption.
Within eight years of his life he started to figure out his life of adventures. Richard was adopted at the age of five, went to school for the first time and he always got picked on by the other kids. He never got frustrated or angry at the other kids, Richard was very quiet and calm. One day a kid pushed him out of the way while he was standing in line as the teacher ordered em' to; Richard wasn't very happy and he pushed the kid to the ground, the teacher yelled at Richard because he made the other kid cry.

Later into the day, Richards parents came into the school to have an talk to the principal and teacher, Richard sat in the meeting room ignoring everyone and didn't talk the whole time. The parents grew very stressed of Richard not cooperating. They went to the orphanage to give back Richard. Richard was becoming more angry because the other kids never liked him for who he was. While he sat at the orphanage for three years waiting for his next family to adopt him. The new family came over to talk to him, Richard never liked meeting new people, but they had another kid with them. Richard kept quiet around him also, all though the kid walked up next to him, they started to play with Richard's toys, and Richard asked the other kid nicely "what is your name?", The other kid replied, "my name is Matt". The parents were very fond of Richard and how nice he played with their kid, the parents agreed and sign the paper work to adopt Richard.

While they are on the road to Richard's new home. Richard finally talked to the parents, Richard said, "What is your name?". The mother replied "m-m-my name is Debby, and your new daddy is Berry." Matt asked the parents if they could go to McDonalds. Well, Richard has never been at McDonalds, so he asked what it was and Matt explained to Richard what McDonalds was. As they ordered their food the mother asked what Richard would like...Richard ask for the same thing as Matt since he has never been to McdDonalds. Back on the road, they have finally arrived home. Richard's eye got really big because it was a actual house not an apartment. Matt was excited because they are going to stay in the room, Richard, never had television to watch cartoons, video games to play for fun, or an computer to play more games. Well, Richard wasn't very good with electronics, so he watched Matt play a weird computer game. Richard asked what game it was, Matt replied, "it is Quake III Arena." Richard looked very interested in Quake, their mother told them it was time for bed and Matt shut off the computer, laying down silently, and finally they feel asleep.

The next morning, Debby took the kids to school, well; they forgot to sign Richard up for school and they took a trip to the bored of education and got him registered for school. You could see the angriness in Richard's eyes and how much he hated school. Richard and his mother walked into school and Richard walked slowly, they went to the office to figure out what his classes were and Richard's mother wanted him to be in the same class as Matt. They office agreed to let Richard be in the same class as Matt. When the principal showed where Richard's classroom was he gave Richard a nice strong handshake and said "welcome." Richard said nothing... Richard walked into the class, everyone stared at him and he walked to the back of the class and sat down. Matt looked at Richard and walked over, sat next to Richard and they started to talk about what was going on in class. The teacher came back and asked if Richard wanted to introduce himself to the class, Richard replied "no" and the teacher said she'll do it for him.

Once the school bell ringed to dismiss the children from school, Richard walked by himself as Matt went off to talk to his other friends; Matt called Richard over to meet his friends. Richard said "hello" quietly and the other kids said hey Richard and said giggled. Richard's and Matt's mother came and picked em' up from school, they went straight home and Richard did his homework right away and Matt got on his game. Debby was very happy for Richard because he did his homework right away. Matt got yelled at and started doing his homework, he told Richard, "you better not touch the computer", Richard sat there and said nothing and started to draw. Through out the night Richard sat on his bed drawing as Matt was playing his game and yelling at the computer screen. The night came close and Richard feel asleep, Matt got yelled at to go to bed. They both finally were asleep, until midnight....

Last edited by maX!ma on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.pwpclan.org

2A Fable of a Child  Empty Re: A Fable of a Child Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:52 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

You guys can type within chapters.
I've been in the mood to write stuff lately.
I'm kinda creating a Story based off my life. I'm tweaking it, and i'm not using real names.
Tho, Have De Grace is a real area in Maryland.
I would like if you kept the negative comments off here. I'm just trying to make something out of my life into a story.
I'm going to be doing a Chapter a week.
Feel free to read it. If not. Thats upon you.
/edit
if there is something that i should fix. Please feel free to share your thought.

http://www.pwpclan.org

3A Fable of a Child  Empty Re: A Fable of a Child Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Angel

I Just got here!

love the start =).. cant wait for 2nd chapter =D

good job A Fable of a Child  24658

4A Fable of a Child  Empty Re: A Fable of a Child Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:02 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

thanks soraya.