*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

another tag stealer (r1pper)

+9
rooster
NO DATA
Phobos
KicK
Shinigami
RDL
maX!ma
crossfade
__Smokey__
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty another tag stealer (r1pper) Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:02 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

First topic message reminder :

thanx to jamie from UE for the info..

another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Rippery

26another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:10 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Smokey, do you have a thread or log entry on a drop? You said you banned a dropped IP... I just wanted to see if you could post that to at least clear that part up.

http://www.pwpclan.org

27another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:17 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

i had a pic of the drop, didnt upload it before i formatted... so its lost forever... and i cant remember who sent it to me... since logs was also lost...

on a side note... during that game he was in last night... i watched him follow ppl through walls... couple of the n2p players saw it too...

28another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 pm

destripador

I Just got here!

First of all im r1pper.

Second, tad, this is the post that smoke have done, this is the post why smoke is bannin me and smoke is a pwp member so i dont see why he should not post that here.

Third, phobos has explained the thing about tag stealer lol, we change our names kidding.

Fourth, smoke if u think i hack, if u think i use wall or whatever, demo me, go to an scrim where i play or a server where im playing and demo me, its not too hard to do Very Happy.

29another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

its a 1000 game ban... get over it move on play elsewhere, u act like its the end of the world...

30another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:32 pm

rooster

I Just got here!

let me clarify some thing tad if i came here is cuz smokey said here he had the proof of this guy hacking second i didnt say n2p server was ame or bad i like that server has a nice config, i was talking about the razer server and if i care about this guy is cuz hes trying to get in to my clan of course i care i been having an eye on the kid and belive me i have not seen anything suspicious about hes gaming.

i´ve never had a problem with n2p as far as i know we´ve been ok for a long time not trash talking when ever a scrim is over, none like some other clans that cont handle loosing to some one they consider inferior (not mentioning any so dont assume)

so smokey are we to take your word for it in this matter?
how about if we take your word for every single people you suspect on in this comunity? fuck we all be banned and just pwp people wouldnt. i see that you look for for a hack in every single player that does better than you and maybe that is the problem.

till futher notice ill be having this guy as a wanna be in my clan as long as we or any one else dont have proof of him hacking cuz i think thats the right thing to do.

and thanx tad ill be talking to n2p leads on this matter.

31another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:55 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

rooster wrote:
so smokey are we to take your word for it in this matter?
how about if we take your word for every single people you suspect on in this comunity? fuck we all be banned and just pwp people wouldnt. i see that you look for for a hack in every single player that does better than you and maybe that is the problem.

that is clearly bullshit... i have only posted topics about ppl, after talkin to others about it... sure i can "say" what i want... but as far as goin and posting a topic at random... no i havent. I would get things straight before u come here and start saying all this and not know what your talking about... far as not suspecting any pwp there u are wrong again.. before Seepage/Abyss was "caught" hacking i suspected him.. and i talked to other people about it... they confirmed my suspicion, but before i could post about it he was already caught and removed from the clan... so dont think for one second that we will keep a caught cheater around and allow them to play with us... cause we dont..

32another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:12 pm

ing3n

ing3n
I Just got here!

abuso de ref ?, no entiendo porque smoke(porque no pusieron la ss, imediatamente), no tiene pruebas, mas que su palabra. seriamente no es logico, mike lo dijo, porque estamos interesados en defenderlo a el ?, porque no hay pruebas, no imagenes, nada que pueda inculparlo. es triste que un miembro de su clan actue de esa manera.

ref abuse? do not understand why smoke (because it put the ss, immediately), no evidence other than his word. seriously is not logical, mike said, because we are interested in defending him?, because there is no evidence, no pictures, nothing to incriminate him. it is sad that a member of his clan to act in that way.

33another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 pm

rooster

I Just got here!

yet u say again just say they guy has been caught but no proof of it in the forum and keep on saying hes been playing against you but he wast playing against you and he was in another server.

why didnt you let the people of that clan do the work is it maybe cuz they dont have any proof and dont want to do something wrong? im not assuming u have something personal with the kid but it really looks like it. dude even phobos said they do that to fuck each other was just a joke for them 2 that was it.

if you say that ban is for using pwp clans tag its ok but not for hacking come on...

i will understand if you dont want to play against the kid but it wasnt you playing there also you muted zara cuz she told you he (ripper) plays better than you and thats maybe why u banned the guy thats very wrong dude.

34another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

I am one of the leaders of n2p. I posted this on n2p forums:

Well, he did tag steal, and Smokey had every right banning him. That's why we have outside refs. They watch over the server. It's pretty basic. I have banned people for less. My suggestion, have him chill awhile, then maybe in the near future the ban will be lifted.

I don't suggest coming on here starting bullshit. That will get you nowhere fast. Just an FYI.
As for now, the ban will stay.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, feel free to get ahold of me on xfire:
timmasgirl

But please do me a favor, and take this to n2p forums, and not pWp. Thanks.

35another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

My post in n2p

"Yes, smokey did post him using Phobos name and the pWp tag. Phobos has cleared up that it was a joke using his name, and no harm done. But, it was also a pWp tag that was used, so in theory... I would have the right to make a formal complaint. The problem is, tag stealing typically is only banned after a warning. I may be wrong, but all I saw was a SS provided by UE and one from 2k with him tag stealing. I don't know if he was warned, but that was never mentioned. His actions were posted and to me, as the person who should be concerned the most about unauthorized use of the pWp tag, it seemed like he understood or at least knew it was not appreciated....making it a moot point.

I'm in no way saying how the server should be reff'd or telling Smokey what to do... but as far as my personal opinions, I don't see any reason on banning him personally for using our tags when he did. He did it, was caught, and if it happens again then actions should be taken.

The only thing "up in the air" is the hacking claim Smoke made, which he no longer has the SS. I would assume, however, that if someone did drop there would be a record somewhere on some forum or logs. I have checked all the logs I can and found nothing, leading me to believe either it happened on a server I have no access to, was posted at a forum I don't go to... or smokey has confused him with someone else.

I remember him when he was around pwp, and don't remember any problems at all. Like I said, ban who you want for what ever reason you want.... but officially, I ask not to use his tag stealing as the reason since I believe that situation was handled.".

Ok, the ban did not happen in a pwp server so pwp has no control over changing it or even debating it really. It being an n2p server, keep talking with them until you can come to a resolve. As far as Smokey being a pwp member, although that is a fact... his actions were done as an n2p ref. They allow him to ref out of confidence and trust. You may or may not disagree with them or him, but it comes down to who is paying for the server. Everyone needs to stop believing they have a "right" to be in a server. No one but the owner has any rights. I don't know if the ban will be lifted, and honestly... I don't care. ButI would suggest, your best ways to get results is to at least attempt to handle things like an adult.

For future reference on "tag stealing as a joke".... you an use your friends name all you want, but not the clan tags. A lot of people have put time and effort into being allowed to have those tags and take it personally. Yes, this is just a game... but to some, a clan tag is proof of family and or achievement. To some, it's just a few letters in a video game. The fact of the matter is, actions taken against using another clans tags without permission will vary from person to person. The people with the options of banning you may or may not.

Best way to avoid it being a problem, never use a clan tag without permission.

36another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

well said tad...

37another tag stealer (r1pper) - Page 2 Empty Re: another tag stealer (r1pper) Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 am

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

sigh..so jared. how was your day Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum