*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illumanati, Subliminal Messaging and Backmasking

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Killah

I'm here way too much!

If any of you guys have taken sociology courses or planning to take one weather in High School or College, chances are your teacher will talk about a topic that impacts society greatly. The Media. While taking Sociology in my final year in high school ( this year, i graduated) The media topic was the most anticipated topic my peers and I have been looking forward to. My teacher started off the topic well. But then, he talked about a subtopic. We were discussing how the media get into our heads with advistesements that would later contribute to our actions later on. One way the media advistes is... Subliminal Messaging.

Most people know what subliminal messaging is, since its been used since the 50s. If you dont, ill explain. Its basically a hidden message, mostly in advertisement, but also can be found in movies, pictures and songs, that your concious wont pick up. But secretly, your subcouncious will read the message without u even knowing it. For Example...

Illumanati, Subliminal Messaging and Backmasking Cac6y910

Seems like an ordinary advistisement right? nothing wierd. Try to find the subliminal message before reading below. If you cant, continue reading. If you cant find it, your concious. But your subconcious picks it up right away without you knowing! Still cant see it? well here it is...

Illumanati, Subliminal Messaging and Backmasking Cac6y911

Suprising huh? well thats what the media is secretly putting in your minds. Your concious will see it as an ordinary advistement for floors.. but the subcious or id, will see the secret message and the words sex and masturbation will be in your mind later and will play a role on what you do later. Theres a lot of sublimanl messages and ads. Disney you may know as a kid friendly company and its every kids dream to be in a fairy tale just like disneys. But do you know how much secret messages are in Disney movies? Almost every. Look it up on youtube.

But advertisements are not what im here to talk about today. Its about a certain thing that everyone loves to do and certainly listen, Music.

If you thought secret sex messages in disney movies were creepy. Dont worry its normal. But secret messages in Popular songs, will creep the shit out of you.

*** WARNING- If you are very religious mostly being Christian, There will be references to Satan, Church of Satan and Satanism. If you will be offended, then stop reading. you have been warned

If anyone in this forums that were alive in the 1960s or have parents who lived in the era, Chances are when you asked them, what 2 biggest things music had to offer in the 60s? their awnser will probably be The Beatles and Led Zeppelin. The beatles are the greatest artists in pop history while led zep are the greatest rock band of them all. Everyone wanted to be a beatle, they were extremely popular and chick magnets. But want to know a little Secret about the beatles?
In the year 68-70, There was a HUGE WIDESPREAD rumor, that Paul McCartney, was dead. The urban legend states, the Paul has been dead for years, and the beatles have kept his dead in secret. So, they chose a Paul look-a-like and replaced him. Now your wondering, what proof did they had? The people who started the rumor stated that they were secret clues inside Numerous beatle records, all you had to do was play the track backwards. The 1st song they reversed was "Revolution 9". In the beginning, the song will start of with " Number Nine..Number nine...Number nine...number nine..number nine", playing it backwards, you will hear the secret message.. " Turn me on , deadman...turn me on deadman...turn me on deadman." They are many many other records referring to pauls death, look it up in youtube. Now to led zepellin. The Very popular song of led zepellin is Stairway To Heaven. In One Part of the song played foward the lyrics are:

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean from the May Queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on

Play that part of the song in reverse and youll hear this:

Oh here's to my sweet Satan.
The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan.
He will give those with him 666.
There was a little tool shed where he made us suffer, sad Satan

Creepy Huh? The technique they use is called backmasking. Its a technique where they sing something in regular but in the sametime creates a lyric that can only hear in reverse. The use of backmasking is mostly ti promote satanism. but sometimes can be used for humor. Almost every popular artist have reversed satanic lyrics. Rihanna, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Gwen Stafani, Michael Jackson, Madonna, THe Eagles, Britney Spears, Even Dora the Explorer. And what do they all have in common? (except dora) They Secretly Worship The Devil!!!!! The Church has stated that these artists were either Controled by Satan, Helping Satan spread evil, Or Was Actually Satan Himself. In legend, If you wanted to become Rich, Famous, or Intelligent, you dont have to work for it. All you have to do, is sell your soul. Once you become famouse and rich, you can enjoy for a long time, but at the end. You will suffer in hell forever. If you happen to get to hell, dont be suprised if you manage to see MJ or John Lennon.
Now ask yourself, why are they doing this? do they want everyone to worship the devil? No they were simply ASKED to put the messages in the songs.... by who? The Illumanti.

The NWO, Illumanti, however you want to call it, Control 95 percent of the world. They decided what president is gonna be in the white house. they decide weather they want to kill thousands of people (9/11). they decide everything in the world. DO you really think obama has the most power? Think again. The Illumanti control every single thing. Music industry, Film industry, all illumanti. 9/11, Madrid bombings, London Bombings, MJ's death, princess diana's death, Tupacs death, Biggies Death, JFK, RFK.. ALL ILLUMANTI. Why did these popular die? because they were either gonna speak out against them, or already have. These people were illumanti members themselves.. what happens when u betray them? DEAD. MJ try to warn us about 2012, and what happened? DEAD. So yes, something will happen in 2012, but its not gonna be a castrophe like the end of the world. It'll probably be another 9/11 attack.

SO what do Illumanti, Sublimanal Messaging and Backmasking compare? simply Sub messaging and Backmasking are ways the illumanti can control your mind. THe illumanti are just gonna appear on Fox and Say... HEY ITS THE ILLUMANTI WE WANT EVERYONE TO WORSHIP THE DEVIL... No. They put secret messages in ads, video games, and music to spread there existance.

So guys, do you think the illumanati are real? do you think there planning something for 2012? do you think its a mere coincidence that 100s and 100s have backward messaging in them?

Lets Discuss.

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Killah wrote: The Church has stated that these artists were either Controled by Satan, Helping Satan spread evil, Or Was Actually Satan Himself.
I'm sorry, but that part simply made me laugh..cuz the church also said anyone who listens to them worships Satan..

Well, I'm sorry to say, I listen to some of those artists, and I'm not a Satanist, I'm Agnostic.

I personally believe using music to define someone's religion is pure idiocy, considering I also listen to Christian Rock bands(Skillet, Disciple, Hurt, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Flatfoot 56), and I'm not Christian..

And although that bit about Stairway to Heaven is a bit freaky, I honestly don't believe that was on purpose(and for those who don't know, the song is actually about heroin, just a random music fun fact).. I also took Sociology during my senior year of high school, not that I remember much from that class except not doing any of the work and listening to my music the whole time. I do remember talking a bit about Subliminal Messages in that class, and among other places and people as well. It's an interesting mind control technique, but if that bit about Stairway to Heaven is true and it's a subliminal message to make us worship Satan, why is it I don't? Considering I've listened to that song for as long as I can remember.

Well, there's my 2 cents..

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

I always figured the London 2012 olympics are gonna get bombed to shit or something.

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

Killah

I'm here way too much!

nodata wrote:
Killah wrote: The Church has stated that these artists were either Controled by Satan, Helping Satan spread evil, Or Was Actually Satan Himself.
I'm sorry, but that part simply made me laugh..cuz the church also said anyone who listens to them worships Satan..

Well, I'm sorry to say, I listen to some of those artists, and I'm not a Satanist, I'm Agnostic.

I personally believe using music to define someone's religion is pure idiocy, considering I also listen to Christian Rock bands(Skillet, Disciple, Hurt, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Flatfoot 56), and I'm not Christian..

And although that bit about Stairway to Heaven is a bit freaky, I honestly don't believe that was on purpose(and for those who don't know, the song is actually about heroin, just a random music fun fact).. I also took Sociology during my senior year of high school, not that I remember much from that class except not doing any of the work and listening to my music the whole time. I do remember talking a bit about Subliminal Messages in that class, and among other places and people as well. It's an interesting mind control technique, but if that bit about Stairway to Heaven is true and it's a subliminal message to make us worship Satan, why is it I don't? Considering I've listened to that song for as long as I can remember.

Well, there's my 2 cents..

The message in stairway to heaven, i believe , in my opinion, was on purpose. Not to promote satanism, but for publicity. Led zepellin, before the song, were already extrememly popular. And with stairway to heaven they were no long considered rock stars but rock gods. Is it because stairway to heaven a great song? Of course. But did the hidden message play a part in record sales? Yes. Once the message was spread, people wanted to buy the record to see for themselves. Remember, they werent any computers so the only way to listen was to buy the record itself and play it. And whats the effect? More Cash.

And Merky, i honestly would not doubt something will happen in the 2012 olympics in london. I was planning heading over there to see the Soccer tournament, but i think im going to reconsider.

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

It's really hard to make 1 comment on so many separate issues. Illumanati, Subliminal Messaging and Backwards masking could really spawn 3 different conversations and stand respectively on their own. But, I'll try Smile

Growing up in church and private school, backwards masking was a huge tool they used to keep kids away from "satans music". To them, AC/DC means "Anti-christ/Devils child". They claimed every single rock band out there was born from satan, and every single artist in those groups worshiped satan on a regular basis and were driven to control your mind. All garbage.....

I wasn't allowed to listen to that kind of music growing up for fears It would cause me to worship satan..... Well, looks like that thought was wrong. Not only did that not happen.....I now don't believe there is a satan. Which, to them means I was effected by satan.

That's the true issue with backward masking. First off, I have experimented with it in the past and noticed 2 things. 1. Unless someone is "telling" you what it is saying, it's almost impossible to even hear it. 2. The percentage of songs they are able to hear these "hidden messages" are less then 1% of the songs at any given time. If it was an intentional message....why put in in an extremely low amount of songs? Because they didn't.

Believers in general try to spend so much time proving the other side is wrong....and don't take the time to wonder truly if their side is wrong. They blindly defend things they actually have no clue about and typically spread things they were told by someone as a fact....because they believe the same things. No one seems to want to research....thats how this bs starts. Anyone outside of their belief circle is from the devil....even those who do not even believe in a devil. That makes sense.............. Illumanati, Subliminal Messaging and Backmasking 738434

I do believe in subliminal messaging though....but 99.9% of the time, for it to be effective, it has to be visual. There is no comparing visual to audio. You can pick up hidden pictures in an ad, but do they really believe your brain is capable of picking up words.....backwards that barely even sound like what they claim it says? No. You can't.

Illumanati, Subliminal Messaging and Backmasking 2SubliminalSkittles1

Christians just look for anything to "prove" they are right and everyone else is wrong....even if they have to make shit up.

http://www.pwpclan.org

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]